www.wmdolls.com

Is TPE really safe for (consumption)?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is TPE really safe for (consumption)?

Post by Aeon »

Hi guys,

I just read a thread about some excessive oil going out of a TPE doll.
I was wondering is TPE is really safe for us?
When we spend night with those ladies in our beds all this oil must go inside of us too... so... it seems very unhealthy to say the least.

Have you checked the composition of this oil?
Is it possible to make a test in some laboratory of some kind before we all have health problems?

Cardboard test attached...

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_1422.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 6162 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is TPE really safe for (consumption) ?

Post by samara78 »

Washing her several times upon reception really help.
Takes out the extra oil. If you aren't ingesting her, you should be fine.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is TPE really safe for (consumption)?

Post by Aeon »

I washed her a lot but I will do it again tomorrow!

What is this oil?
How can we be sure that it is not harming us?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Testing oil leech against cardboard is not a fair test. Cardboard, like most paper products is naturally hydrophilic and will readily absorb moisture. This is why dolls come wrapped up in a blanket inside the boxes - its dangerous to have the TPE in contact with cardboard for extended periods as it will eventually dry out and damage the TPE.

I don't think the amount of oil that leeches out of dolls and onto human skin is so much to be a health hazard. Still, new dolls should be washed to remove bad chemicals and any excess oil that may have perspirated to surface during transport, but after that, things will stabilize, or you'll be adding oils like baby oil that are generally safe for humans to touch (and even taste a bit should mouth come in contact with TPE as it likely will.) Since babies put things in their mouth all the time, baby oil is typically quite safe for use.

That said, too much of anything is toxic. Don't drain a doll of all her liquids and then try to drink it. That would likely make you very sick or even kill you. But the small amount you'll come in contact with through normal use shouldn't be anything to worry about. Also, don't purposefully eat raw TPE because its a plastic. Ingesting a tiny fragment won't hurt you though.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

IMHO:

I've priced an FTIR test for TPE. I've even reached out to Dangerous Lilly (Yes, she did respond. :)).

I've got my doll standing in the tub now getting washed, oiled, vaselined, etc. .

I share similar concerns.

Why?

Even though I'm sticking my dick in to my own doll, It's not approved by a recognized testing lab.

I'm not a young man any more, but I don't want to die the undignified death of Cock Cancer.

:roll:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Just gotta avoid licking her until after her first bath ;)

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Lol, I read the title and though you were into cannibalism and was gonna start with a doll, was gonna call you a sick fuck lol :lol:

I know what you mean about the oils though, but it's okay... it's just mineral oil, which is actually 100% safe to consume. Mineral oil is even used in some food processing.

But honestly, if it was bad for you, would it stop you from being with a doll? Half the food we eat is cancerous, and even if you're a health nut, you could still get killed anytime by some nutjob with a gun, or just by some asshole running a red light. Not to mention if Korea ever decides to launch the nuke... Who even cares about cancer now lol

Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aeon »

LDF wrote:IMHO:

I've priced an FTIR test for TPE. I've even reached out to Dangerous Lilly (Yes, she did respond. :)).

I've got my doll standing in the tub now getting washed, oiled, vaselined, etc. .

I share similar concerns.

Why?

Even though I'm sticking my dick in to my own doll, It's not approved by a recognized testing lab.

I'm not a young man any more, but I don't want to die the undignified death of Cock Cancer.

:roll:

How much is this test? When are you going to make it?

Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aeon »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:Just gotta avoid licking her until after her first bath ;)
:haha4:
:glou:

Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aeon »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Lol, I read the title and though you were into cannibalism and was gonna start with a doll, was gonna call you a sick fuck lol :lol:

I know what you mean about the oils though, but it's okay... it's just mineral oil, which is actually 100% safe to consume. Mineral oil is even used in some food processing.

But honestly, if it was bad for you, would it stop you from being with a doll? Half the food we eat is cancerous, and even if you're a health nut, you could still get killed anytime by some nutjob with a gun, or just by some asshole running a red light. Not to mention if Korea ever decides to launch the nuke... Who even cares about cancer now lol

I want to become part of the reptilien elite so I have to try to start to eat people :-)

So you say that mineral oil is part of the production process.. so they use mineral oil to make the doll?

If the leaking oil was bad yes I would change the doll for silicone instead.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

It seems to me that just about everything TPE leaches out something...I just recently layed out a TPE doll that I have had for awhile on top of a cardboard box, this Doll never really ever leached out anything since purchase but after some time the box is now covered in oily stains, quite disconcerting. I thought TPE Doll residue was a thing common to Early TPE dolls, and this was no longer the norm...

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

As far as I know it's mostly just mineraloil. That's why we give TPE-dolls mineraloil treatment, to fill them up with oil again, or else they will dry and easily break. This is one of the big downsides with TPE in general.

I've read that it is possible to be allergic to this though, and it can also lead to dry skin or rash.

You also want to be very careful with noname-dolls sold on Aliexpress, Ebay, and other non-TDF-approved sites, as they can be made of very poor TPE-formulas and close to toxic for both skin and lungs.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I can understand this as a valid concern, but it's worth bearing in mind that TPE itself is not a new material and in various forms has been used for sex toys (though not dolls) since the mid-90's .....that's getting on for quarter of a century and easily long enough for any long-term effects to manifest.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Dollfriend wrote:It seems to me that just about everything TPE leaches out something...I just recently layed out a TPE doll that I have had for awhile on top of a cardboard box, this Doll never really ever leached out anything since purchase but after some time the box is now covered in oily stains, quite disconcerting. I thought TPE Doll residue was a thing common to Early TPE dolls, and this was no longer the norm...
Like I said, cardboard is hydrophilic. Oil/water and other liquids will move from more moist materials like TPE into absorbent products like cardboard. Its a simple chemical equilibrium process. Human skin is oily with its own moisture and things like sheets and most clothing are generally neutral so the oil doesn't leech into them.

So don't store a doll on cardboard or paper. You'll get oily cardboard/paper and a doll with a dried out back and butt. If you wanted to lay her on a cardboard box, you should have put a towel or blanket between them, though I imagine that's obvious to you now. The blankets our dolls come wrapped in are less for cushioning than they are to protect against contact with the cardboard box.

And this is not just regarding storage for a TPE doll. I had Brie holding a book on Sunday. Maybe only 30 minutes at most but afterwards I could see where her thumbs and fingers were because of the leeched oil. Not enough time to cause any appreciable damage to her, but I was shocked at how fast the process can work even for short periods.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Yup lol, I handle cardboard boxes for a living (i work in logistics), so yeah, i can definitely verify that it'll suck every bit of moisture outta any surface it touches. My fingers are so fucking cracked they actually bleed. And a doll needs her oil... so you're storing a doll in something as vampiric as cardboard... her skin will crack like mine in no time.

Always store your dolls in bed, or at least with a good blanket underneath them

But also, you should definitely wash a new doll a few times before getting intimate. Have you seen any recent videos of what it's like in Chinese cities? Everyone has to wear a fucking mask because the pollution there will choke you. Yeah, you wanna wash all that shit off your girl...

INFORMATIONS