www.wmdolls.com

Will WM Dolls ever manufacture any dolls with silicone?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Will WM Dolls ever manufacture any dolls with silicone?

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm a new member here and I love the WM Dolls. I love the body types and the heads.
However, I've been wondering if WM would ever be willing to make some of the doll bodies with silicone. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but my research has led me to believe silicone lasts longer and is more durable.

Is it ever going to be possible to get a WM doll made of premium silicone?
Would this increase the price $1,000 to $2,000?

Even if the heads stayed TPE, perhaps the bodies could be made of silicone as an option and the heads could fit on both body types.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Will WM Dolls ever manufacture any dolls with silicone?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Look...neversay never, a certain silicone manufacturer is going the other way in China, but I have not read anything to suggest the factory that makes WM, is looking at siliconne production, or the silicone market at this time.

Perhaps WM dolls may comment at some time.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

It seems to some keeping the price as low as possible becomes the most important element in production

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Robert Lloyd wrote:It seems to some keeping the price as low as possible becomes the most important element in production
That and the fact that every inch of their production method and facilities are made to produce TPE. Silicone production is very different from TPE production so to change over to silicone seems unlikely at this point IMO. Google injection moulding, then look how Abyss and other silicone manufacturers make their dolls - there is a huge difference. But there are good alternatives if TPE is out of the question, many are represented here on TDF.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

I don’t know why they would. Most likely they’ll use improved formulations of TPE like other manufacturers have and continue to use the injection molding equipment and molds they’ve invested in. One type of TPE, TPV cross-linked with silicone, could result in a best of both worlds material for dolls and still be injectable.

But a TPE/silicone hybrid would spoil all the TPE camp vs. silicone camp drama here on TDF. :D
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

QL57812 wrote:One type of TPE, TPV cross-linked with silicone, could result in a best of both worlds material for dolls and still be injectable.

But a TPE/silicone hybrid would spoil all the TPE camp vs. silicone camp drama here on TDF. :D
I'd like to ask how would a hybrid TPE/silicone doll even be possible? We're always being told that the two materials mutually destroy each other on contact "like matter and anti-matter" as one poster put it.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

nicvncnt wrote:
QL57812 wrote:One type of TPE, TPV cross-linked with silicone, could result in a best of both worlds material for dolls and still be injectable.

I'd like to ask how would a hybrid TPE/silicone doll even be possible? We're always being told that the two materials mutually destroy each other on contact "like matter and anti-matter" as one poster put it.
It will depend on how they manage to splice the copolymers in the new compound. Or another variant on TPE/TPR that has the best qualities of both products.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

nicvncnt wrote:

The process and material is not new. It’s hydrosilylation with a type of TPE, called TPV, with Si-H silicon using platinum as a cross-linking catalyst. It yields a material that can be made with varying densities with low to no odor or discoloration.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

QL57812 wrote:The process and material is not new. It’s hydrosilylation with a type of TPE, called TPV, with Si-H silicon using platinum as a cross-linking catalyst. It yields a material that can be made with varying densities with low to no odor or discoloration.
Sounds like an interesting material as long as cost is not too much greater....IMHO the big advantage of TPE over silicone is the much lower price of the dolls. Even a certain well-known US maker of silicone dolls is now thinking about possibly making TPE dolls.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'd love to see WM Dolls post an answer in this thread.

INFORMATIONS