www.wmdolls.com

ultra soft TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious dave

ultra soft TPE

Post by curious dave »

was just browsing uk vendor the_ doll_ house.com as im going to buy my second doll next month. i noticed there was an option for ultra soft tpe has anyone bought a doll with that option or is there any links or info on this tpe. whats any ones thoughts on this many thanx

hangman2020

Re: ultra soft TPE

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi

I was at the doll house over the weekend with ultra soft tpe you have to be gentle with it, can be ruff like normal tpe the ultra soft tpe can tear ! , contact Phil at the doll house he is easy to talk to guy plus he knows his stuff, I'm guessing it's the 157cm you was looking at that I'm ordering that doll as well.

If you go down to the doll house you can get to handle the dolls and see the differentiate models and the weight can be checked to see if you can handle the weight and get any questions you have answered will you are there.
Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

hi m8 thanx for reply yeah its the 157 im after i messaged phil so just waiting for replay, im unable to go to the shop as i live in north east. this will be my second doll i owned the 160 and she was to much for me it was a real struggle. there is just a few things i need to know about the 157 but im 99% certain i will go for this model.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I understand that why i when down there, if you near live near Gateshead lovedoll is based there https://lovedoll.co.uk/ if you want to see a 157cm or something close for the weight and size of the doll for height next to you.

The 157cm has a nice body plus all the heads fit on this model which helps I ordered the 157cm with extra three heads with tongue and uvula option with standing option as well.

here a pic with the tongue and uvula option

Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

yeah i live not far from love doll but prices seem high plus i ordered my last doll from phil so i trust him and will order from doll house again, i know about sizes and weight coming down from 160,its just with the 160 doggy style was pretty much out of the question the way the holes were positioned, thats my only query really so i have asked mandos if he can give me some information as he has took pics of the 157 so maybe he could let me know. so have you placed your order then hangman? any idea on delivery time i placed my order in jan for 160 but it was Chinese new year so had a 2 month wait as factory was closed.i cant order the 157 till end of november.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Phil said to me good chance they may have the body in stock as i just want it standing no belly button piercing for the body it's just the heads with the tongue and uvula options in light tan same for body.
Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

well if she arrives soon would you mind posting pics :) and let me know what your impressions are. have you bought any clothing for her if so any idea what size i should be looking at? the body does look amazing on the 157cm.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Sure happy to I'm going to write a review anyway.
Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

thats great :) any links to where you have bought her clothing and what sizes. i will be ordering her in 4 weeks time but would like too start getting her stuff in now.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

curious dave wrote:thats great :) any links to where you have bought her clothing and what sizes. i will be ordering her in 4 weeks time but would like too start getting her stuff in now.
I would let Phil know you want to buy a second hand doll from him then he know he got a buyer for the one, which one do like to buy from him, I saw over ten while i was there.

Ok i've been using ebay buying size 0 & XXS (uk size) for tops and dress as she has a 30" waist i've been buying size 30" clothing second hand as the dye should be fine in the clothes and can get some deals on clothing i have 20 bits second hand of ebay the shoes/boots/trainers size 2 or 2.5 uk size.

(added picture all i've bought so far)

this ebay store is uk base but all clothes and bits from china so i soak the clothing in white vinegar the cheap stuff i got mine from tesco for about 50p a bottle
overnight then wash the clothes normal wash to make sure the dye has stop i rap the clothing in a old white towel i can bleach clean if needed.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Halloperlen
Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

thank you i will have a browse later. and im buying my doll brand new im getting the same as you.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

curious dave wrote:thank you i will have a browse later. and im buying my doll brand new im getting the same as you.
Nice :)
Image Image

INFORMATIONS