www.wmdolls.com

Breast solid or hollow?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Natsumemetalsonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Breast solid or hollow?

Post by Natsumemetalsonic »

Hi people, sorry for my bad english but is not my mother language.

I going to buy a doll the next week and I dont know what I should choose, the "solid" breast or the hollow, my doll will be this one https://www.sexysexdoll.com/170cm-5ft-7 ... m-cup-body and as you can see she have very big breast, what is the sensation with the hollow breast?, I fear the fellin be like a ballon or something, where you can feel that the breast have only air inside.

What is better?. 2000€ are too much money to do a bad choose and repent XD.

Llaqua
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Breast solid or hollow?

Post by Llaqua »

Natsumemetalsonic wrote:Hi people, sorry for my bad english but is not my mother language.

I going to buy a doll the next week and I dont know what I should choose, the "solid" breast or the hollow, my doll will be this one https://www.sexysexdoll.com/170cm-5ft-7 ... m-cup-body and as you can see she have very big breast, what is the sensation with the hollow breast?, I fear the fellin be like a ballon or something, where you can feel that the breast have only air inside.

What is better?. 2000€ are too much money to do a bad choose and repent XD.
Hey Natsumemetalsonic! I used to own a hollow boob doll about a year ago. I sold it to my best friend since i wanted a Realdoll. My experience with the hollow boob wasn't pleasant it felt much like a rubber balloon as you stated above. When i squeezed it sometimes felt as if it got stuck to the other side of the boob and I just couldn't do it anymore. One time I left it faced down ( which I dont recommend) and the left boob got kind of flat for a few days. It did come back to normal eventually. Anyways that was my experience mate hope it helped. Have a great one!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Most TPE dolls with larger boobs have hollow boobs. This makes for lighter weight, more flexibility and bounce. I have a WM165 K-cup doll and a 100cm+ ClimaxDoll. Here is my ClimaxDoll video:
Make your own evaluation.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

The hollow breasts are only obvious if you squeeze them pretty hard, the overall hardness of the doll is what makes the difference. My WM-158 feels almost realistic, while my WM-161 is a bit harder than desirable. My YL-155 A-cup is solid and feels more like muscle tissue.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

UKBoobLover

Post by UKBoobLover »

subcom117 wrote:Most TPE dolls with larger boobs have hollow boobs. This makes for lighter weight, more flexibility and bounce. I have a WM165 K-cup doll and a 100cm+ ClimaxDoll. Here is my ClimaxDoll video:

Omg - amazing

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Here's some videos of a WM brand doll, a 165K FF

The breasts are hollow on just about all the big breast models (F cup and larger). Softness depends how thick the 'skin' is in the breasts. For the WM 165K, its about a half inch (1.25cm) thick. The ClimaxDoll above is different brand and much smaller so it probably has thinner TPE skin in the breasts, making them appear softer and more squeezable. The WM170M would likely be much closer to my 165K videos than the ClimaxDoll video above.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Junkguy and amytyl are both correct in that differences in manufacturing processes and TPE formulation have a great bearing on the feel of the doll. The 170 Mcup is a beautiful doll and a nice choice.

Here is a thread where lovedoll.uk posted a video that specifically includes the WM170 M-cup with a little boob jiggling: viewtopic.php?f=247&t=86441&hilit=170cm

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

subcom117 wrote:Most TPE dolls with larger boobs have hollow boobs. This makes for lighter weight, more flexibility and bounce. I have a WM165 K-cup doll and a 100cm+ ClimaxDoll. Here is my ClimaxDoll video:
That one of the best videos I have seen in a long time :D

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

From my experience I would say go solid if possible, no possibility of deflating, In my experience, solid feels more real, hollow has more of a balloon type feeling :lying:

CARLOS44444467
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CARLOS44444467 »

I have yl160cm with hollow breasts and silidoll extrasoft suri with solid breasts
I wish silidoll had hollow breasts, they are too solid and hard

My next doll hollow breasts. I prefer

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Same here as amytyl and CARLOS4...
From my experience and even the most you can read here, I would go definitely for hollow on bigger breasts.
On my softest dolls they feel almost real. On firmer dolls it feels totally different. I can easy feel the air pockets without realistic touch. But with solid it would be even worse.
I have a solid G-cup doll. Wish i would have decided for hollow breasts.
Only on smaller and softer tits you can do without!
On that amount of money i would consider more the weight of the doll on your first purchase!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Natsumemetalsonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Natsumemetalsonic »

Well, in the end I choosed the solid breast, I dont know if is a big mistake or no, I will see, anyway in the future probably I will buy another doll with the giant tits, if the solid breast in my 1º doll or too hard then I will know what will be the correct option.

Thanks for your comments people.

INFORMATIONS