www.wmdolls.com

Question about first time purchase?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question about first time purchase?

Post by avante »

Lol I was also thinking of "what to say, if my neighbours see the box arrive...and they ask".

Thought I'd go for some 'metal art' (no seriously) or maybe 'small statue' or like a 'ham' (like a pig's leg), or just the 'it's for a friend, dunno what it is really'.

And then the guy came around, early Saturday, no one was around (bad weather) and he just walked the package into my house, on his shoulders like it was nothing. Felt like such a pussy when I tried to lift her of the floor the first time ;p

P.s. watch out with black clothing (if you were referring to more than skin ;) : best wash it couple of times before, your girl is brown but you'll still notice for sure, and do not leave black cloths on for to long (especially tight like elastic parts, such as bra bands, skirts etc). Found out the hard way, they stain easily.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ShadowGeist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ShadowGeist »

avante wrote:Lol I was also thinking of "what to say, if my neighbours see the box arrive...and they ask".

Thought I'd go for some 'metal art' (no seriously) or maybe 'small statue' or like a 'ham' (like a pig's leg), or just the 'it's for a friend, dunno what it is really'.
My doll is due to be delivered soon and I've actually prepared a response if anyone sees the box and asks. I'm going to say it's "high-quality shelving". :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

ShadowGeist wrote:
avante wrote:Lol I was also thinking of "what to say, if my neighbours see the box arrive...and they ask".

My doll is due to be delivered soon and I've actually prepared a response if anyone sees the box and asks. I'm going to say it's "high-quality shelving". :mrgreen:
Hahaha golden, and so true ;p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

ShadowGeist wrote:

Lul this is a good one. I'll probably say it's an early Christmas gift.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

And then the guy came around, early Saturday, no one was around (bad weather) and he just walked the package into my house, on his shoulders like it was nothing. Felt like such a pussy when I tried to lift her of the floor the first time ;p

P.s. watch out with black clothing (if you were referring to more than skin ;) : best wash it couple of times before, your girl is brown but you'll still notice for sure, and do not leave black cloths on for to long (especially tight like elastic parts, such as bra bands, skirts etc). Found out the hard way, they stain easily.
How about white underwear? Is cotton ok? I know shes coming with a satin robe.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

White cotton is safe. :thumbs_up: The fabric itself isn't really an issue, it's the dye used in some dark-coloured clothing, especially cheap clothing. Just wash everything a couple of times before having her wear it. With darker garments, maybe hand-wash with a little bit of vinegar.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Jamielin wrote:I am 80% my landlord or her son will be outside when she arrives. I can't think of anything to say when they ask me whats in the box XD
I had an excuse made up ahead a time, in case my mother (who lives next to me) was around when the package showed up (she was of course). I used a similar excuse to ShadowGeist, and said that it was a bookshelf. But on the box it had the word “Mannequin” printed. The guy delivering the package didn’t inquire as to what was in the box, but I could have used the “I’m a photographer” excuse if asked.
Jamielin wrote:Is cotton ok?
Be careful with certain types of Denim, as it can be abrasive to a dolls skin. I know that it’s often used as a strop in those little razor saver gadgets (that extend the life of disposable razors) so it’s probably best to dress her in a softer undergarment beforehand.

Congratulations on your new doll Jamielin.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Should I never put weight on her hands for a doggy position?

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Jamielin wrote:
Dirty-Air wrote:Only a few more days! Let's get it, let's go!

Nice combo btw. That darker skin tone with the blonde hair, yum!
Ty, but I already got her some dark make up and a black wig on the way. Black is one of my
Favorite colors.
Black is unequivocally my favorite color. That's what we wear 80% of the time here in SALEM. I just plan on being careful and hope to develop some innovations to avoid staining that may benefit everyone. I purchased white turtle neck dresses and full body stockings to store them in when not playing or taking photos, however. I heard dust is another major issue and the body stockings help.

I just realized you are only two days away! Whoot Whoot! Paz is scheduled for the 30th. Ill just have to live vicariously through you for the two days in between.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Jamielin wrote:Should I never put weight on her hands for a doggy position?
Correct. You do not want to put any weight on her delicate wrists. You should rest her on her forearms, as this will better distribute the weight, but even then, you want to place something under her abdomen to take the weight off of her forearms. Her arms are the most fragile part of her skeleton.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

She arrived today a day early!!!! The package was in great condition and unmarked. 140cm is my limit it seems. She is pretty heavy, but manageable. I inspected her body and saw no issues. I don't like how far appart her anus is from the front, but her butt looks so good! It took me 40mins to wash her down and powder her. I didnt get the robe I wanted, but they emailed me that its coming in a separate shipment. Should I oil her as well or just wait until next clean up?

I'm very satisfied so far and looking forward to when her black wig arrives
Attachments
IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3702.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
IMG_3703.JPG
IMG_3703.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
IMG_3705.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1836 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats Jamielin, she's beautiful. :thumbs_up:
Jamielin wrote:Should I oil her as well or just wait until next clean up?
My impression is that dolls arrive with an abundance of their own oils, along with the residue from mold-release agents. The way I understand it, dolls don't really need mineral oil treatment until a while later, when they've started to lose some of their existing oils. I'd guess at least a few weeks, but maybe sooner if you play with her a lot.

You probably want to just wash her off thoroughly for now, and if I were you I would contact 6YE to ask what they recommend for maintenance.

Corydread
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Corydread »

I've always just used water on my busty aichan to keep clean and then baby powder once dry and have never had a problem with it. no loss in color or feel.

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

Wow, what a gorgeous chocolate color. I hope mine has as pretty skin as this
SizeKing - because size matters

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

Get the standing feet

INFORMATIONS