www.wmdolls.com

DollSofie, the new girl in town!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollSofie
Doll
Doll

DollSofie, the new girl in town!

Post by DollSofie »

Hi there!

My name is Sofie. Born the 17th of october 1999, wich makes me 18 years old. I am on my way to my boyfriend to live in The Netherlands with him.
You can say I’m a loving girl. I like to take care of people and give a lot of attention to the ones dearest to me. But behind the sweetness there is also the dominant Sofie. I don’t like to be disobeyed when I have made you mine. At that point you are mine and mine alone!

I like to wear sporty clothes. I love to feel the soft silky fabric of soccer shorts and fitness outfits.

Did I get your attention? Visit https://dollsofie.wordpress.com/ more often and find out what stories I have to tell. See you soon!

.xX DollSofie Xx.
Attachments
DollSofie.jpg
DollSofie.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DollSofie, the new girl in town!

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Sofie, welcome here on TDF! Nice picture!
Would be great, to see some tits :mrgreen:
No, just fun. But some more pics are greatly appreciated!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

DollSofie
Doll
Doll

Post by DollSofie »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hi Sofie, welcome here on TDF! Nice picture!
Would be great, to see some tits :mrgreen:
No, just fun. But some more pics are greatly appreciated!
Hi there Dr Dollinger! Thanks for the compliment :D
I am still on my way home. So when I arive I will send some new photo's of myself ;)

.xX DollSofie Xx.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

I'm really curious :D
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS