www.wmdolls.com

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by Cubiko »

jd1911 wrote:they look too shiny and plastic
Remember you can "adjust" the shine with powdering. A freshly powdered doll, silicone and TPE, will look anything but shiny. I like the dolls shiny for photography, but for other things a powdered doll is both safest and feels best to the touch :wink:

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

mandos wrote:
jd1911 wrote:they look too shiny and plastic
Remember you can "adjust" the shine with powdering. A freshly powdered doll, silicone and TPE, will look anything but shiny. I like the dolls shiny for photography, but for other things a powdered doll is both safest and feels best to the touch :wink:
Thanks :) looks like i may have the doll before my camera is returned to me feel Grrrrr as the only thing i have is a 12mp windows phone here :( i dont like using mobiles for photos but one thing i can say the lighting will be good :)

Mandos what lens do you use on your D800 i'll be using a 12-60mm on my panny (yes i shoot in Micro Four Thirds) :) once i get it back
Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

There is no right answer to that. Several different, depending on what look I want or how tight the location is. From 24 to 200mm indoors and usually from 70 to 300mm outdoors. My goto lens is the 85mm 1.4, it always produce great results when all else fails.

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Good timing btw Hangman, just before Christmas, before you know it u'll be sharing eggnog with your beautiful doll :D

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

mandos wrote:There is no right answer to that. Several different, depending on what look I want or how tight the location is. From 24 to 200mm indoors and usually from 70 to 300mm outdoors. My goto lens is the 85mm 1.4, it always produce great results when all else fails.
I understand all comes down to a lot of thing when shooting outside but indoor with a fixed lighting setup makes life easier, just interested as my goto camera is a Lumix and don't really use full frame any more, as the Canon 5D is never with me friends keep using it and it's heavy i like Mirrorless Camera with Leica lens's now.

Well all i can do now is wait for that email to come through asking when i like the doll sent to me :) then let the fun begins with the unboxing :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Xander_DL wrote:Good timing btw Hangman, just before Christmas, before you know it u'll be sharing eggnog with your beautiful doll :D
Heres hoping everything is alright first :) the order has to get through delivery from china to uk :) and about the eggnog we dont really have that here in the uk i've had it as i have friends from US RAF bases but give me a good beer or ale any day :)
Image Image

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Indeed the UK, I hope all goes well with the order and delivery, we don't have eggnog traditionally here either central EU :D I did have my first taste on deployment shared by some US military colleagues, good stuff.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Xander_DL wrote:Indeed the UK, I hope all goes well with the order and delivery, we don't have eggnog traditionally here either central EU :D I did have my first taste on deployment shared by some US military colleagues, good stuff.
Eggnog not nice, I would say I'll here something within sometime next week about my order I would say.

Image Image

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

hangman2020 wrote:
jd1911 wrote:When did you order yours again? Mine should be on its way at some point soon as well. I had the same thought about the tan color.. hoping it won't be too dark, but I don't like the regular color skins as they look too shiny and plastic
I ordered mine on the 27th Oct so it will be 3 weeks this friday since i ordered, yes the white and pinkish skin tone looks very anime skin tone.

Have you asked your Vendor for pictures to see if everything is ok before shipping as the factory did not do it for me they may still do it for you.
I actually haven't.. I assumed that was standard practice by most companies, but I will email and ask

Boeing727223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boeing727223 »

Congrats!!

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

boeing727222 wrote:Congrats!!

Thank you :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

jd1911 wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:
jd1911 wrote:When did you order yours again? Mine should be on its way at some point soon as well. I had the same thought about the tan color.. hoping it won't be too dark, but I don't like the regular color skins as they look too shiny and plastic
I ordered mine on the 27th Oct so it will be 3 weeks this friday since i ordered, yes the white and pinkish skin tone looks very anime skin tone.

Have you asked your Vendor for pictures to see if everything is ok before shipping as the factory did not do it for me they may still do it for you.
I actually haven't.. I assumed that was standard practice by most companies, but I will email and ask
I cover all the "what if's" :)
Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

any update hangman on your order

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

I’m only seeing this thread for the first time so I haven’t been anxiously waiting like you and all the followers. But now....after reading all the posts, I can’t wait! How exciting for you!!! You’re getting ready to have some good times!!!
Please post an update!!! :lol:
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

"curious dave"

No update no still waiting going to phone the Vendor today.

"His + Hers Love Doll"

Thank you yes this is a long wait but looking forward to next year for the big photoshoots ill be doing :)
Image Image

INFORMATIONS