www.wmdolls.com

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by hangman2020 »

Birddoll wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:The head has a Oral Depth of 13cm / 5.1" so i asked Phil at the doll house can you add the tongue and uvula opption to it he did not say no and the factory not come back after two weeks say no it cant be done so all good news there :) ill so some up close pictures of the heads once recived everything.
...Thanks Hangman. Hope she has the little hangy-down thingy and a tongue because Head #162 is one I've been eyeballing for a while, but really wanted the enhanced oral features..

Yeah she will have a tongue and uvula like pictures all the heads will i ordered :P

Image Image
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:Yeah that's what I meant. No doubting the results of a good quality camera, but yeah meant for simple stuff here and unboxing etc.
Its cool i have a DeviantArt setup and a instagram account ready for the better pictures over 20mp :) its only a month and a bit once christmas is out of the way ill be shooting some really nice pictures in 2018 :)
Image Image

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

hangman2020 wrote:Its cool i have a DeviantArt setup and a instagram account ready for the better pictures over 20mp :) its only a month and a bit once christmas is out of the way ill be shooting some really nice pictures in 2018 :)
Getting excited to see some of your work soon, you sure are advertising a lot. :razz:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

gingerlover05
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gingerlover05 »

hangman2020 wrote:Yeah she will have a tongue and uvula like pictures all the heads will i ordered :P
The 157cm paired with 162 with blue eyes AND enhanced mouth?!?! Hangman, when she arrives, PLEASE post a picture or 2 of this combination. This possibility is making me rethink my whole doll order that I had all planned out. I don't know if it was the blonde hair, the seductive facial expression, or the private school uniform in some of the pictures, but this is really beginning to look like my TPE wife!!

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

nukeno wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:Its cool i have a DeviantArt setup and a instagram account ready for the better pictures over 20mp :) its only a month and a bit once christmas is out of the way ill be shooting some really nice pictures in 2018 :)
Getting excited to see some of your work soon, you sure are advertising a lot. :razz:
Yeah you and me both i've spent the last couple of weeks writing my review its very detailed and with the pictures should be something good i like write game guide and this a bit like that if you ever used one :)

Yes advertising my self i do that a lot in day to day life as i worked from home for many years and its the only way i know now so im building my empire once again :mrgreen:

Two weeks has came on gone very quickly i would say another week or so as its a bigish order she may be in with Phil by then.

I have many outfits and some things im kepping Top Secret for now and save them for the Photo shoots.
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

gingerlover05 wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:Yeah she will have a tongue and uvula like pictures all the heads will i ordered :P
The 157cm paired with 162 with blue eyes AND enhanced mouth?!?! Hangman, when she arrives, PLEASE post a picture or 2 of this combination. This possibility is making me rethink my whole doll order that I had all planned out. I don't know if it was the blonde hair, the seductive facial expression, or the private school uniform in some of the pictures, but this is really beginning to look like my TPE wife!!
I will make sure there are many pictures in high detail as possible so you guys can zooom right in :P a soak up all that detail.
I'm going to try all eye colours and each wig on each head plus all the different outfits.
:)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

**Update**

My order is on its way to the uk to the doll house, the factory did not take any pictures as there a lot of orders, so with in the next week or so i will have my order :)
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

hangman2020 wrote:**Update**

My order is on its way to the uk to the doll house, the factory did not take any pictures as there a lot of orders, so with in the next week or so i will have my order :)
*Runs around excitedly*

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:**Update**

*Runs around excitedly*
Yes Happy :) i'm just hopping everything is fine all heads make the body skin tone and as some have been getting a darker light tan, im hopping im not going to get darker if anything lighter tan is better !
Image Image

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

When did you order yours again? Mine should be on its way at some point soon as well. I had the same thought about the tan color.. hoping it won't be too dark, but I don't like the regular color skins as they look too shiny and plastic

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

that's great news hangman :) cant wait to see pics. only 11 more days for me till i can order. its been a pretty quick turnaround for your order less then 3 weeks. i hope everything turns out ok with her and that you are happy with everything.

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

Can't wait to see her.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

jd1911 wrote:When did you order yours again? Mine should be on its way at some point soon as well. I had the same thought about the tan color.. hoping it won't be too dark, but I don't like the regular color skins as they look too shiny and plastic
I ordered mine on the 27th Oct so it will be 3 weeks this friday since i ordered, yes the white and pinkish skin tone looks very anime skin tone.

Have you asked your Vendor for pictures to see if everything is ok before shipping as the factory did not do it for me they may still do it for you.
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

curious dave wrote:that's great news hangman :) cant wait to see pics. only 11 more days for me till i can order. its been a pretty quick turnaround for your order less then 3 weeks. i hope everything turns out ok with her and that you are happy with everything.
Yes, same here but if something not right Phil at the doll house i'm sure will help, with the picture side of things i'm hoping my old camera will work but if not my 20mp camera ill have back in Jan 2018 so better pictures will be taken later.
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

reddwarve wrote:Can't wait to see her.

:) thank you same here
Image Image

INFORMATIONS