www.wmdolls.com

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by hangman2020 »

mandos wrote:Just remember not to fall in the typical new-doll-owner-trap. I fell into that trap big time myself when I got one of my first doll. And that is to dish out huge amounts of $ on clothes before the doll arrives. Measurements is one thing, making clothes actually fit is another. I still have clothes worth hundreds of dollars bought ages ago that does not fit even one doll between 170 and 100 cm.
Thank you for the advice it may sound like i'm going mad on clothes but i've been buying second hand off ebay in bundles at £1 to £8 was the max i've paid so far for like ten bits of clothing in one bundle uk size for top from 5XS uk size 0 to size to size 8 is max on the tops for bottoms/skirts/underwear staying close to the (30" uk size 12) some bits are a (28" uk size 10) and one skirt is a 32" but with a safety pin should be ok but also it has a belt from 26" to 32".

for shoes/boots only have two pairs at moment as i'm not sure all the pull on boots will go and shoes i don't really want to buy.

its just makeup not sure where to buy it from looked on ebay and amazon and uk stores superdrug and boots.
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

as you're in UK like me Hangman, Superdrug and Boots (especially this time of year) usually have a lot of 'box sets' reasonably cheap aimed at teenagers. Might be worth looking into.

Not sure where you are exactly (I have family not far from you) but also try Claire's if you have one near you. Usually stuff to find in there at reasonable prices too.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:as you're in UK like me Hangman, Superdrug and Boots (especially this time of year) usually have a lot of 'box sets' reasonably cheap aimed at teenagers. Might be worth looking into.

Not sure where you are exactly (I have family not far from you) but also try Claire's if you have one near you. Usually stuff to find in there at reasonable prices too.

Thank you :) i did look on claire's website for hair bits but did not think about makeup, will look out for the box sets :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Week one done... :)
Image Image

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

hangman2020 wrote:Week one done... :)
any update on her progress yet?

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

curious dave wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:Week one done... :)
any update on her progress yet?
No factory pictures yet no i would say may hear something next week, all good still have Netflix and ps4 and switch plus my pc with VR so i'm not stressed waiting like some get :)
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hey...we're n...n...not st...st....sss....stressing!

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:Hey...we're n...n...not st...st....sss....stressing!
LOL

Yeah i know waiting for that email and pressing F5 :) or CTRL + R
Image Image
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Update...

Once i recived the doll i will not have my high res 20mp camera untill Jan 2018 as my friend is using it for studio work so i will be limited to 12mp for now.

flip side should have some news about the doll within the next day or so :)
Image Image

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

hangman2020 wrote:I have ordered 157cm from the The Doll House will do a full review.

The Heads i ordered are
#36 Light Tan Skin,Green eyes.. #56 in Light Tan Skin,Grey eyes
#159 Light Tan Skin,Brown eyes #162 Light Tan Skin,Blue eyes
All heads with tongue and uvula option
...I didn't see Head #162 as being available with the "tongue and uvula" option. How did you get get this option for #162?

-Birddoll

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Camera-shamera....not important in the whole scheme of things hangman. Not sure who's more excited, me or you lol :P

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Birddoll wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:I have ordered 157cm from the The Doll House will do a full review.

The Heads i ordered are
#36 Light Tan Skin,Green eyes.. #56 in Light Tan Skin,Grey eyes
#159 Light Tan Skin,Brown eyes #162 Light Tan Skin,Blue eyes
All heads with tongue and uvula option
...I didn't see Head #162 as being available with the "tongue and uvula" option. How did you get get this option for #162?

-Birddoll
The head has a Oral Depth of 13cm / 5.1" so i asked Phil at the doll house can you add the tongue and uvula opption to it he did not say no and the factory not come back after two weeks say no it cant be done so all good news there :) ill so some up close pictures of the heads once recived everything.
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:Camera-shamera....not important in the whole scheme of things hangman. Not sure who's more excited, me or you lol :P
Oh i'm a bit of a snob when it comes to taking photos everything has to be just right with the lights and props ect,will be taking pictures on my everyday camera "Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70" for walking in the woods and days outs will have to put the photo sets i was going to do on hold until Jan 2018 but will get some pictures good enough for uploading for on here. :)
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Yeah that's what I meant. No doubting the results of a good quality camera, but yeah meant for simple stuff here and unboxing etc.

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

hangman2020 wrote:The head has a Oral Depth of 13cm / 5.1" so i asked Phil at the doll house can you add the tongue and uvula opption to it he did not say no and the factory not come back after two weeks say no it cant be done so all good news there :) ill so some up close pictures of the heads once recived everything.
...Thanks Hangman. Hope she has the little hangy-down thingy and a tongue because Head #162 is one I've been eyeballing for a while, but really wanted the enhanced oral features..

INFORMATIONS