www.wmdolls.com

What are those for?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hentai_11

What are those for?

Post by hentai_11 »

I recieved a WM-Product on friday. I am happy of course. However I found 2 little pieces and I have no idea what they are good for.

First one is a small little box. However I can't decipher the writing on it:
Dose.JPG
Dose.JPG (308.58 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
The second one is a ringshaped piece:
Ring.JPG
Ring.JPG (175.87 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
Anybody got an idea?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: What are those for?

Post by optical delusion »

first one would be stain remover i would say. i think it should smell a bit like toothpaste. the second one? beats me....hopefully where ever that came from didn't need it

Cereusly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cereusly »

The second picture is clearly a lock washer. It keeps tension on a nut or bolt to prevent it from backing out. I've never heard of one coming with a doll. Maybe it's for the screw on head to keep it tighter? Maybe it was just accidently dropped in the box?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Can't comment on the first pic...but the second looks like a locking washer that would typically be placed between two screw threads (or thread and nut) in order to 'tighten' a joint. Not knowing the size of this hard to say what is for, but 'could' go between the head and neck.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

The first is stain remover. It always comes in this little plastic tub about the size of 7 or 8 quarters stacked on top of each other. Adjusting gamma on the picture makes it clear the writing starts with a captial letter like "S", followed by a "t" and ends with "emove"
Gamma 20%
Gamma 20%
Dose.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 2129 times

Don't know what the lock washer is for. Never heard of one included with a doll before. Either this is something they just started sending out with new dolls to lock the neck bolt in place or it fell into the box by accident. Knowing whether its the appropriate size for the neck bolt screw would explain a lot.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Never heard of lockwashers coming with dolls either. But I'm pretty sure it's for the neck-bolt to keep the head in place in different angles, and/or if the head locks in wrong angle. I've been using that solution for my WM-doll for years too, but I had to buy it myself after we had some brainstorming about the matter on this forum.

Just worth a note, some people raised warnings about how lockwashers can shred the threads inside bolt, so be careful if using it. Personally I've had no problems with it after using it for about 2 years now, but quality of bolts might differ. But imo even if they do shred the inner threads where they're positioned, the screw never reach that far in anyway, so I fail to see what difference it would make. Just make sure to put the lockwashers all the way into the head bolt first, so you don't let them get dragged along all threads as you screw the head into place.

Where did you buy the doll? Might be the vendor who threw it in there, of if it's a used doll it might be the previous user.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Granted that threads that deep into the neck or that high into the head shouldn't matter much, but wouldn't a hard plastic or rubber washer accomplish the same thing without damaging threads? The washer would wear out before screw or bolt threads.

Better yet, just give us magnetic adapters like we buy third-party. They are far superior to turning the head around a few thousand degrees to put on or take off.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

That lock washer cannot be for the neck. There is no metal surface for it to lock to. Unless this neck and head are significantly different from MJ's, and shes a September model. There is no way that a lock washer could function on the factory head/neck.

I'm betting it's a part that accidentally fell into the box, and it goes nowhere.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

grimreefer24601 wrote:That lock washer cannot be for the neck. There is no metal surface for it to lock to. Unless this neck and head are significantly different from MJ's, and shes a September model. There is no way that a lock washer could function on the factory head/neck.

I'm betting it's a part that accidentally fell into the box, and it goes nowhere.
I bet it is. I bought lock washers for all my TPE dolls. It keeps the head from clacking and maintains position better. Hard to judge size by the pic, but if it fits over the m16 pipe nipple, then that's EXACTLY what it is. Makes perfect sense it would not be on the doll since they are shipped with the head off. And guess what, that pipe nipple screws into a metal goose neck and the head also has metal female threads. And Junkguy is right about the stain remover too. :thumbs_up:

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

My dolls would love to use a lock washer on me to keep me from looking at other dolls.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

grimreefer24601 wrote:That lock washer cannot be for the neck. There is no metal surface for it to lock to. Unless this neck and head are significantly different from MJ's, and shes a September model. There is no way that a lock washer could function on the factory head/neck.

On my two heads there's a metal bottom in the heads bolt. The screw is hollow, but thick enough around the edges for good contact. I use two lock washers for best effect. My heads and WM140 is 2 years old though, so you might be right that design have changed over the years. Here's a pic;
wmlock.jpg
wmlock.jpg (472.92 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Begog wrote:

I bet it is. I bought lock washers for all my TPE dolls. It keeps the head from clacking and maintains position better. Hard to judge size by the pic, but if it fits over the m16 pipe nipple, then that's EXACTLY what it is. Makes perfect sense it would not be on the doll since they are shipped with the head off. And guess what, that pipe nipple screws into a metal goose neck and the head also has metal female threads. And Junkguy is right about the stain remover too. :thumbs_up:

PING :lol:

Correct on both.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS