www.wmdolls.com

Which site do I order from?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JustCurious2018

Which site do I order from?

Post by JustCurious2018 »

It maybe a no brainer to order directly from wmdoll.com but is the site safe and secure? Or is there another site I should look into? Another question that comes to mind is that how come there's little to no reviews on there dolls?

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Which site do I order from?

Post by jd1911 »

most people seem to order from one of the approved vendors on the doll vendors forum here on tdf:

viewforum.php?f=210

A lot of those are wmdoll dealers

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

Ok I see. I wonder why are theyre so many?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

The doll industry is booming, and we do have a lot of vendors at the moment, with more trying to land here all the time. It's not bad to have options, although it can seem overwhelming.

d011user

Post by d011user »

I bought my Nikki from RLSD in May and it worked out ok.

yeah, she's kinda a babe LOL :)

good luck and welcome to our silly world! :)
Attachments
IMG_2047.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3081 times
IMG_1362 post.jpg
IMG_1362 post.jpg (913.69 KiB) Viewed 3081 times
IMG_1388 post.jpg
IMG_1388 post.jpg (818.29 KiB) Viewed 3081 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The service you get from any vendor here on TDF is usually flawless. I have orderd from two different on TDF and one big one not represented on TDF and they were all great. Many of the vendors are also doll owners and admirers and that makes a huge difference IMO. Remember, price is not everything. Making the experience a good one and being able to advice and assist you during and after the sale is worth a lot. Stick to the known vendors and you can't really go wrong :)

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

Also, ordering directly from WM may not produce the best experience. Licensed vendors usually have more time for customer service, and a vendor based in your country may be more familiar with any local import peculiarities.

I ordered my first doll, a WM, through BootyCallDolls and was able to get a lot of questions answered in the process.

d011user

Post by d011user »

Yes - RLSD gave me great customer support, both before purchase (answering questions), and post-purchase(handling problems, to my satisfaction - they were all over it, sending me replacement parts, missing parts, etc.). My doll arrived with missing options and minor damage, and they sent me tools and replacements at no charge, with no fuss.

I had asked for photos of my doll from the factory, before shipment. My only regret is that I should have asked for *more* photos, and photos of details, such as the enhanced mouse, toes, feet, areolae, etc. Such photos could have confirmed and documented where damage occurred (in factory or during shipment) and missing options or not.

So I recommend asking for all such photos, and prohibit them from shipping the doll until you have approved the photos. Sometimes there is not effective communication between the vendor (RLSD) and the manufacturer (WM).

Also, I found the "enhanced mouth" to be a waste of money, and the vendor did not disagree with me - it's way too far back in the middle of the head and I never got a satisfactory answer on this design flaw (or the design flaw in the chrome stand for extra heads, in which the threading of the bolt does not match the threading of the socket so they tell you to use glue instead because you can't really screw the two together....)

I consider the "stand-up foot" to be a necessary option.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Got mine from SRSD, but it's really hard to go wrong with any of the TDF approved vendors. So, shop around. Decide which doll you want. Contact a few different vendors, (even if they don't list that particular doll), chances are they can get it and work out the best deal you can. :wink:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

wmdolls.com is the last site I would use. Their selection is super out of date and their prices are very high compared to the popular vendors. I believe wmdolls.com is not directly the manufacture themselves; they are just another vendor. I could be wrong and if I am, I'm disappointed that they never have the latest products plus bad prices.
I've personally used 1am and SRSD, but I would not hesitate to use Booty Call or RSLD.
SRSD has started their Black Friday sale (only 8 hrs left, but they will renew during BF I'm sure) and they have the shrugging shoulders option! They are missing head 188 still. All vendors should be able to provide this, but many don't have it listed.

I always tell people to be real cautious with skin tone and I recommend "medium" even if the vendor does not list it. The confirmation emails should clarify your selections and send in a picture of your expectation.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Easy Answer if your USA or UK then you have a choose from
https://reallovesexdolls.com/ (Based in the USA)
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/ (not in the usa i think)
https://www.the-doll-house.com (based in uk) they do USA orders as well

there is more than three i know people use here but look here for more listings off good vendors
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210
Image Image

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I love the Real Love Sex Dolls site, but why are some of the same WM dolls so much more expensive than say from 1AM?

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

Not only did I quickly receive my wm doll from 1amdolls at a great price, their after service has been great as well.
Attachments
IMG_2340.JPG
IMG_2340.JPG (856.45 KiB) Viewed 2506 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Yep, better prices and customer service from Vendors. I've used 1am and SexySexDolls and highly recommend them both.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

If you look at RLSD prices and compare them to others, they are extremely over priced. You can get the same product and and excellent customer service for far less through vendors like Booty Call Dolls and 1AM dolls.

I've ordered about 14 dolls total to date from 2014-2017 and I highly recommend BCD or 1AM from past experiences, advice as it comes from a money-less doll veteran. Don't mind the flashy pictures, go for the customer service guys Brent @ 1AM or Jeff @ BCD :)

Who ever you end up buying from, don't ever be afraid to contact them back with problems upon the arrival of your doll and be sure to take pictures as soon as your doll arrives and of it in the packaging if you suspect damage. The return customer service you'll get depends on the vendor you chose, and it's when you have the doll and have an issue that you'll really appreciate going with the right vendor, every time :D

INFORMATIONS