www.wmdolls.com

5'6 FT (170CM) H-CUP doll... questions?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

5'6 FT (170CM) H-CUP doll... questions?

Post by terabyte »

By chance does anyone have this doll? I am curious as the bra size listed is 28H, would this be a US size? I'm guessing you would have to find a specialty shop for bra's that size. I have never seen breast that fit that bra size, double D's are the largest with my own eyes and hands. From the size of the model, the breast look to be maybe borderline DDD, and I could be way off here. Curious as to what size shirts she would wear? Thank you.

BTW, this doll caught my eye as I am looking at her being my 1st doll purchase.

http://wmdollshop.com/56-ft-170cm-h-cup/

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 5'6 FT (170CM) H-CUP doll... questions?

Post by Cubiko »

That is my doll. It's a sportsbra in size small in those photos, but I can check what bra I used for the other photos later today. I think bigger than 28 will fit too.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I just checked, I used a 28FF bra for the photos of this doll, but 30 band size should fit as well, as will a 28H.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

mandos wrote:I just checked, I used a 28FF bra for the photos of this doll, but 30 band size should fit as well, as will a 28H.
Thank you for the info!! You have the exact doll I am going to order! I am torn between Chyna and London (140CM D-Cup), 1st pick being Chyna. Do you feel her being at 5'6" her body features are good for her size? Her breast don't look overly huge, just large. They seem to hang a bit without sagging, please correct me if I am wrong. That pink top she has, is it a size SM? Sorry for all the questions. I was hoping someone had her and could share some feedback.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I've found brastop.com to be best place to get bras for the large dolls. They specialize in the D+ range.

One thing to keep in mind is that they are a UK-owned site. When someone like mandos tells you a bras size, get it clarified whether its UK, US, or Asian sizing. (WMDolls usually labels dolls as UK size, but has recently switched to the Asian size as of 170M because it sounds bigger: 170M vs 170J)

Softair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Softair »

I can't actually say I have any experience with this doll, but I wanted to chance to say that I have one on order and if I'm really lucky, she'll show up next week. Splendid choice if you ask me! :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Softair wrote:I can't actually say I have any experience with this doll, but I wanted to chance to say that I have one on order and if I'm really lucky, she'll show up next week. Splendid choice if you ask me! :)
That is awesome, if you can please share feedback and pics.
JunkGuy wrote:I've found brastop.com to be best place to get bras for the large dolls. They specialize in the D+ range.

One thing to keep in mind is that they are a UK-owned site. When someone like mandos tells you a bras size, get it clarified whether its UK, US, or Asian sizing. (WMDolls usually labels dolls as UK size, but has recently switched to the Asian size as of 170M because it sounds bigger: 170M vs 170J)
Thank you, I will do some researching and asking around. I am thinking Ebay and Amazon along with a few other online shops will come in handy for clothes.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

terabyte wrote:You have the exact doll I am going to order! I am torn between Chyna and London (140CM D-Cup), 1st pick being Chyna. Do you feel her being at 5'6" her body features are good for her size? Her breast don't look overly huge, just large. They seem to hang a bit without sagging, please correct me if I am wrong. That pink top she has, is it a size SM? Sorry for all the questions. I was hoping someone had her and could share some feedback
The 170 is life sized, the 140 is not. Then again there is a very big difference in weight so it boils down to what you want and need. Breasts on the 170H are big, but they do have a slightly natural droopyness that adds to the realism.

The pink top is not a top, it is a thin sweater in M that I tore up and cropped down, then tied it in the back to make it sit tight. Took 2 minutes to customize, easy.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

They are great looking Ladies. The 170cm with H-cup was quite appealing when I first started looking for a Doll. Sophie from RLSD was on top of my list till I found the custom option and opted for my Chastity.
If I ever opt to get her Mother, I am just going to Sophie.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

mandos wrote:
terabyte wrote:You have the exact doll I am going to order! I am torn between Chyna and London (140CM D-Cup), 1st pick being Chyna. Do you feel her being at 5'6" her body features are good for her size? Her breast don't look overly huge, just large. They seem to hang a bit without sagging, please correct me if I am wrong. That pink top she has, is it a size SM? Sorry for all the questions. I was hoping someone had her and could share some feedback
The 170 is life sized, the 140 is not. Then again there is a very big difference in weight so it boils down to what you want and need. Breasts on the 170H are big, but they do have a slightly natural droopyness that adds to the realism.

The pink top is not a top, it is a thin sweater in M that I tore up and cropped down, then tied it in the back to make it sit tight. Took 2 minutes to customize, easy.
Thank you, much appreciated for the info. I'm really leaning towards the 170 Chyna doll. You listed the bra for your shots as 28FF, is that a US size? Also what dress size would this doll wear? I found a few on Ebay, sizing from S-XL

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

UK size bra. I don't know if that dress fit, sorry :(

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

mandos wrote:UK size bra. I don't know if that dress fit, sorry :(
Thanks for the bra size info. I will have to do some checking around for size measurements to dress size.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Mandos, you take the best pictures!

Softair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Softair »

Samuel_78 wrote:They are great looking Ladies. The 170cm with H-cup was quite appealing when I first started looking for a Doll. Sophie from RLSD was on top of my list till I found the custom option and opted for my Chastity.
If I ever opt to get her Mother, I am just going to Sophie.

And very specifically, this is the exact series of features I elected except I went for green eyes. In fact, it was this series of demo photos that got me looking at dolls, considering a doll, researching a doll and eventually just saying, "screw it, I want that."

Mine won't be named Sophie though. I'm thinking "Friday" because she's a hot synthetic chick. Not everyone will get it :)

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Softair wrote:
Mine won't be named Sophie though. I'm thinking "Friday" because she's a hot synthetic chick. Not everyone will get it :)
I get it Mr. Stark. ;-)

INFORMATIONS