www.wmdolls.com

Request - Picture of the WM 157B with #15 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Request - Picture of the WM 157B with #15 head

Post by Axee »

Hey everyone!

Ever since I saw Mandos' pictures of the WM 157B athletic body, I can't get it out of my mind. Those photographs were just a work of art. However, I've only seen it with a few heads and most of them looked younger. This really complements the slender body, but I am more interested in a slightly older look (around 25) and for that I like the head #15 the most. I am unsure whether the #15 head would look good on this body and would very much like to see any pictures of such combination.

If there's anyone who has this combination available (even if the skin colors don't match), I'd love to see a picture or two. If I could be extra picky, it would be with dark eyes and dark hair, but I'm mostly interested in the size.

Thanks

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Request - Picture of the WM 157B with #15 head

Post by Nord »

I wonder if anyone have even received their 157b yet? All I see is Mandos crazy pictures, and a bunch of lucky guys who have ordered the doll but still waiting for it to arrive.

More combinations should start popping up around here very soon!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Looking at the SRSD website, they show 2 heads on that body that don't look young.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... toned-body

Also, I have the #15 head on my WM 168E. You can view her Instagram account to see how she looks with different wigs and clothes.

https://www.instagram.com/anastasiaisadoll/

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nord,
We adopted out a 157b cup, face 124.
Her paperwork was sent on 17th of November.
Axee,
I will see if my supplier can throw a face 15 on her when ready, ok?
Jeff

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

#15 really is a great looking head, i'm looking forward to seeing it as well!

:wink:

ZD

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

We have 157 B cup in production as we speak but we ordered it as pictured along with the red curly wig. The fitness girl did look pretty damn hot as well!!! We just weren’t keen on her face and Hair. Although, Mandos did exceptionally amazing on the photo shoots of all the 156 B models!
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I have a blue eyed 15 head and a 157/B on order. Both are medium skin tone. It will be weeks before most people get their body. I'll post the picture combo if no one beats me to it.
I'll also have 4 new heads: 159, 162, 188, 201.
I liked one photoset of the 15, but when I got it in person, I was not attracted to it. Maybe it is because it does pass as a mature look. I was hoping for a strong superhero look instead with that one.
Picking the right head is very important. I love my original 74. I'm over the #157 head; I use to rave about it.

I recommend getting a second head. You get variety plus if one doesn't work out, you have an alternative. Unfortunately, my alternate to the 15 was the 90. The 90 is amazing except it only looks good on ~110cm dolls.

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

Thank you all for responding. I didn't expect so many replies. TDF feels like a really nice place.
Nord wrote:I wonder if anyone have even received their 157b yet? All I see is Mandos crazy pictures, and a bunch of lucky guys who have ordered the doll but still waiting for it to arrive.

More combinations should start popping up around here very soon!
That makes a lot of sense. I didn't even think about that, since I saw the body in so many photosets, but all of them were from Mandos and he seems to get them ahead for marketing purposes (and rightfully so).

Panther68 wrote:Looking at the SRSD website, they show 2 heads on that body that don't look young.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... toned-body

Also, I have the #15 head on my WM 168E. You can view her Instagram account to see how she looks with different wigs and clothes.

https://www.instagram.com/anastasiaisadoll/
I saw a lot of your pictures and they are great! I also think you named her very well, the name fits her perfectly. The thing is that your Anastasia, as well as pretty much all of the marketing pictures, has a bit more mature body. Given that I haven't seen her with any of the A-C cup, and especially athletic, bodies makes me wonder whether that was by accident or she doesn't look as good with a smaller body.

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Nord,
We adopted out a 157b cup, face 124.
Her paperwork was sent on 17th of November.
Axee,
I will see if my supplier can throw a face 15 on her when ready, ok?
Jeff
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to it and I assume a few others are as well.

DexterQuest wrote:I have a blue eyed 15 head and a 157/B on order. Both are medium skin tone. It will be weeks before most people get their body. I'll post the picture combo if no one beats me to it.
I'll also have 4 new heads: 159, 162, 188, 201.
I liked one photoset of the 15, but when I got it in person, I was not attracted to it. Maybe it is because it does pass as a mature look. I was hoping for a strong superhero look instead with that one.
Picking the right head is very important. I love my original 74. I'm over the #157 head; I use to rave about it.

I recommend getting a second head. You get variety plus if one doesn't work out, you have an alternative. Unfortunately, my alternate to the 15 was the 90. The 90 is amazing except it only looks good on ~110cm dolls.
Post the picture combo even if someone beats you to it :D everyone here loves looking at pretty dolls. I agree that getting 2 heads to start with seems like a safer alternative at a reasonable cost. However, it somehow detracts from the personal attachment, if you are into that kind of a thing.

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

I have a 157b on order with the #159 and #162 heads.. I got an email with a tracking number, but it hasn't been picked up yet it seems

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

jd1911 wrote:I have a 157b on order with the #159 and #162 heads.. I got an email with a tracking number, but it hasn't been picked up yet it seems
That’s normal. It usually sits around for a day or two, then it shows up as picked up. When the transport starts it usually go fast until it reaches your border :)

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

Hopefully it is.. The label looks like it was created on 11/24, and then it sat over the weekend since they are most likely not working

INFORMATIONS