www.wmdolls.com

NOOB Introduction

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: NOOB Introduction

Post by Jason S »

Thanks for all the support! I already got an email back from silicone wives who assured me that they are a dealer for WM. He said he will give me a call in the morning and I'll make sure to ask about the wait time. I'll keep y'all posted. As I said in my last post I contacted WM to see if it's legit also. Fingers crossed.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jason,
Why did you think she would be there before X-mas?
If they told you that or it was on their website, they are liars.
Cancel your order then contact either RSLD, SSD, Doll Studio, Doll France, or beautiful dolls.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Jason,
Why did you think she would be there before X-mas?
If they told you that or it was on their website, they are liars.
Cancel your order then contact either RSLD, SSD, Doll Studio, Doll France, or beautiful dolls.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
Says 2 weeks on the product page and on Shipping & Returns page.

Also says this in FAQ:

How long will it take to receive my sex doll?
Once your order is placed we require 2-3 weeks for production and shipping. You should expect to receive your doll within 3 weeks of placing your order. Sometimes, do to the amount of orders received, or if a doll does not pass our quality assurance tests, we will need more than 3 weeks. In the case of any delay we will include free items in your order such as extra whigs, clothes, or even an addition head.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jason,
The wait for this doll is one month.
Remi, Doll France, told me this.
My person has been waiting a month about already
Again....any of those five vendors can help you and you will not see any of them with a smart doll.
Not the way that vendors words it and charging $2000 for a $300 upgrade?
Makes me wonder...
The only one you will see selling 6YE is doll France.
And all five will offer you a free head:) for the amount you are paying.
Normally, if a vendor is NOT on TDF, there is a good reason.
Of course, there are vendors outside of TDF that are good, but after seeing what I have, I would not recommend
the vendor you chose to anyone.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Jeff. You've convinced me that I should cancel. I didn't see that RSLD had the same doll for cheaper with free stuff and better options. I feel dumb for not asking around about where to buy before buying her but I'm a noooooobbb :( lol. Thank you! I'll see what they say about cancelling. They should have no problem since the payment hasn't even processed yet. I'll buy one from RSLD and name her Raven

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My bad. Real Love sex dolls...I have been working too many 16 hour days.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Jason S wrote:I'll buy one from RSLD and name her Raven
Good move. :thumbs_up:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jason,
I PM'd them to contact you.
TIS the season so RLSD are probably swamped with orders.
They sell more WM dolls in the world than any over vendor... no iffs, and or buts.
Best,
Jeff

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Jason S wrote:Jeff. You've convinced me that I should cancel. I didn't see that RSLD had the same doll for cheaper with free stuff and better options. I feel dumb for not asking around about where to buy before buying her but I'm a noooooobbb :( lol. Thank you! I'll see what they say about cancelling. They should have no problem since the payment hasn't even processed yet. I'll buy one from RSLD and name her Raven
here jason rlsd link too your girl. https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-saffron/
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

I spoke with Frazier from silicone wives over the phone this morning. He was very nice and went ahead and cancelled my order.

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Thanks for the link! Since I've cancelled my order with silicone wives I'm now debating between https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-saffron and https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-laurie

I can get the doll, extra eyes, and a warmer all for $200 less than on silicone wives so thumbs up!

Same head and body, just different hair and eye color. Saffron is a bit more because of her custom wig and I'm digging the black hair and blue eyes now that I see that option too!

I'll probably just go ahead and order brown or blue eyes to go with different wigs either way.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

It's great you're off the hook with siliconewives. If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to go over all the options available, and really be sure of everything. Second chances shouldn't be taken lightly.. :wink:

BTW, you can ask for more than one set of eyes.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

glad you got your money back Jason , I'm more than happy to help out. the customer service ppl are great, they answered all the concerns that i had. an pointed me to this forum should i need help with tips on the care of my girl.
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Seattle Slew wrote:It's great you're off the hook with siliconewives. If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to go over all the options available, and really be sure of everything. Second chances shouldn't be taken lightly.. :wink:

BTW, you can ask for more than one set of eyes.
I'll make sure to order extra eyes with the original purchase.

I did that today actually! Spent like three hours going through every option from all the verified vendors under 4k and I still know that's the doll I want. That body is so beautiful! I didn't want one that was too heavy but I also wanted one that was similar to the height of girls I'm typically attracted to so even from a practical standpoint she's perfect. Everyone makes fun of me for being so picky about the girls I date but I have a thing for a thin and 5-5'4" girl so that doll is totally up my alley. I probably wouldn't have considered buying one at all if I hadn't have seen that body type. I was like damnnnnnnn yes please!

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Quick update. I've received the refund from SW and is now pending my account.

INFORMATIONS