www.yourdoll.com

Heels class 101

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Heels class 101

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I'm all for gender equality, natural beauty and being comfortable in your own skin. However (IMHO) somehow modern feminism has killed off femininity. Nursing/stewardesses uniforms, and secretary attire used to be a real thing. Now these are just Halloween costumes. About the only thing I like in today's fashion is yoga pants and jeggings (but certainly nothing to get excited about :roll:). I keep holding onto a small sliver of hope that Eastern European and Asian women femininity and fashion sense will overcome the current ugly regime. They are our only and last hope (help me Obi-wan Kenobi)! Should they fall prey to western bare-legged, ugg/croc wearing, baggy "pink/juicy" sweat pants.....(deep breath) all will be lost. Finally, I stoped into a DSW shoe store, famous footwear and a Macy's the other day. Shockingly Over 70% of their stock is in high heels. However anyone want to guess where the women in the stores were shopping? In the 10% that were not men shoes!!!! :puppydogeyes:

It's a dirty job, but someone has to save some those heels and silky sheer hosiery from collecting dust on the display cases....and my dolls and I are just the ones to do it!

Long live the dolls revolution!!!!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! Hell NO!!!" -Bluto
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: I keep holding onto a small sliver of hope that Eastern European and Asian women femininity and fashion sense will overcome the current ugly regime.
I wouldn't hold my breath.

When Asians started becoming common here in Australia (80s-90s), at first they dressed nicely. Especially the Japanese women looked just awesome. They really made an effort! The difference was very noticeable alongside their western sisterhood.

But since then, they have adapted. Now they look just as daggy as everyone else.

*sigh*
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Stickied!
Thanks, SL :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

More on heels anatomy and terms:
Attachments
Anatomy
Anatomy
image.jpeg (64.03 KiB) Viewed 3888 times
Terminology
Terminology
image.jpeg (103.91 KiB) Viewed 3888 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

There have been some perfect examples of leg beauty here. Make sure you visit this new thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=85749

Get your nominations in for best doll legs and let's let the manufacturers know what we are looking for!

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

fab3000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fab3000 »

This is very interesting I haven't taken the time to look for heels for my doll, but maybe now I will haha. Thanks for the post.

cobrabaroness
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobrabaroness »

Great resource. You took some of the challenge out of finding the correct shoe.

cfsmooth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cfsmooth »

SinsuaLuvr, what a great post with excellent info to educate all of us doll owners on women's high heels nomenclature.

Dusterado

Post by Dusterado »

I'm awaiting delivery of my 158cm IronTech Lola and would really love to put her in some thigh high boots.

Anyone have advice on what materials to look for? My mind automatically goes to black patent leather..

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Thanks for the good rundown on women's heels...a fav topic in my life only topped by nylons!

Wow!! Everyone above nailed it when it came to heels, and especially the hosiery!
I know only two (human) women who live in heels but don't wear nylons which is such a shame, as I remember well as a kid, no woman would be caught dead not wearing heels and nylons at any time!
It's one reason I got my Desiree who wears all the pantyhose, stockings, and heels I could want!
Ren is my twin except my passion is in strappy heels so I can enjoy seeing a woman's sexy nylon wrapped feet...don't even get me started on dangling heels!
Attachments
20221224_135814.jpg
20221224_135814.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 654 times
20230704_132931.jpg
20230704_132931.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 654 times
20230706_104236.jpg
20230706_104236.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 654 times
20230706_110336.jpg
20230706_110336.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 654 times

TimesSeven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimesSeven »

Born in the sixties as well and I clearly remember going to stores to see women dressed beautifully — skirts, heels, hose — everything. Pantyhose used to be a rite of passage from being considered a “little girl” to a full-blown woman. When my babysitter turned sixteen, she was dressed in hose EVERY SINGLE DAY. I remember going to high school and seeing the teachers and students in stockings.

I live in the US and those days are GONE.

That’s why I bought my doll in the first place. Always a thrill to round a corner and see her watching TV in an oversized t-shirt, nude pantyhose, and black heels. It didn’t happen with a real woman, but it still happened nonetheless. Thank you technology!

TimesSeven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimesSeven »

HoneyHose wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:53 am Thanks for the good rundown on women's heels...a fav topic in my life only topped by nylons!

Wow!! Everyone above nailed it when it came to heels, and especially the hosiery!
I know only two (human) women who live in heels but don't wear nylons which is such a shame, as I remember well as a kid, no woman would be caught dead not wearing heels and nylons at any time!
It's one reason I got my Desiree who wears all the pantyhose, stockings, and heels I could want!
Ren is my twin except my passion is in strappy heels so I can enjoy seeing a woman's sexy nylon wrapped feet...don't even get me started on dangling heels!
Looking good!!

MeganMxo
Doll
Doll

Post by MeganMxo »

Thanks for the post. I’m gonna start with some open toe variations first.

SinfulComforts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SinfulComforts »

Very useful information, thanks for posting ^_^

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

It’s been awhile for updates.. so I’m adding a handy sizing chart
IMG_1544.jpeg
IMG_1544.jpeg (538.16 KiB) Viewed 45 times
Sin's Sanctum

INFORMATIONS