www.yourdoll.com

Very cheap clothes and accessories sources

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Very cheap clothes and accessories sources

Post by FriedPie »

Hi guys, been browsing this forum off and on, for years probably, and finally decided on a 100cm doll, I think it's a good compromise between ones that just seem too small and the larger ones I just couldn't deal with the weight ...and cost, frankly. Will post some pics when little Sophie arrives.

Anyway, while I'm waiting, thought I would pay you all back a little by turning you on to these sites if you didn't know about them.
It's just a little bit of hassle, but those on a budget will appreciate it. You can get anything from clothes, costumes, lingerie, bikinis, bondage gear, sex toys, and lots of other categories for you and the dolls.

First, I am not profiting in any way, and there's no scam. Have you ever noticed reviews at Amazon, "I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion"? These are are a couple of those sources.

Second, what really makes it cheap is if you have Amazon prime, so you'll get the discount plus free shipping! Here are the best two, I can list some others later or you can even goggle "discounts for review" sites and find some. Below the links I'll add some tips.

https://www.amzreviewtrader.com
https://www.snagshout.com

1. Start off slow and be picky, seeing 20 things you want for $2 bucks is easy, but at least at snagshout, you have to build up your available snags.
2. Try to make sure the item says FBA, fulfilled by Amazon, otherwise you'll wait weeks for it coming from China.
3. Buyer beware, many things aren't greatly discounted, some you could definately find cheaper on ebay.
4. Do leave your honest opinion, if it's a garbage product, say so, there is no reason or punishment for leaving negative reviews.
5. Don't worry if a product you want is "ending soon", it or something nicer will take it's place, there's a lot of quick rotation.
6. Be patient with searching for items, their search engines aren't the best, and you'll have to scroll through a lot of phone cases and garden hoses even if you searched for corsets.

That's about it, I'll be happy to answer any questions, I hope some of you sign up and post some of your great deals here!

xkingyox

Re: Very cheap clothes and accessories sources

Post by xkingyox »

Dude. Thank you so much for sharing these sites, ive always wondered how I could get in on the savings but never really hunted for the source. I just signed up and already have one item on its way! Have you had a lot of luck with womens items? I'm concerned many of my requests wont be approved being a male reviewer.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Another good source of cheap clothes with some in small sizes plus a few 100cm and 120cm outfits

http://www.sammydress.com/product2928070.html

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Awesome! Do they ship pretty fast? Great prices and variety, and can grab some mens stuff for yourself too haha

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I ordered a 100cm size outfit on Friday so I'll let ya know how long it takes.
Attachments
sweater.jpg
sweater.jpg (56.23 KiB) Viewed 6389 times

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

xkingyox wrote:Dude. Thank you so much for sharing these sites, ive always wondered how I could get in on the savings but never really hunted for the source. I just signed up and already have one item on its way! Have you had a lot of luck with womens items? I'm concerned many of my requests wont be approved being a male reviewer.
They don't care who you are or what you are buying, period. I went from 100% electronics and guy stuff to cute little outfits for my 100cm doll.

Each site is different, the largest by far, amztrader, vendors approve the items, and it's more based on how many discounts they want to give out and your "rating". The rating is based on your number of reviews and your word count. Don't worry to much about that stuff, just be sure to leave ratings, good or bad. I've only got like a C rating, but get 80% of the stuff I request.

On the requests themselves, they can take a few days, and you always have the option to decline the request. Comes in handy, if say you found something else while you were waiting.

So glad I could turn you guys onto this! I don't even have my doll yet, but she has about a dozen items waiting for her!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Another thank you for sharing these sites.

Shanzdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shanzdoll »

Awesome links guys. Thanks!

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Haha when I see that on a review I normally disregard the review. I figured they were fake.

Now I wonder how many time could you leave an honest negative review before you get rejected to review items....

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

Mike0122 wrote:Haha when I see that on a review I normally disregard the review. I figured they were fake.

Now I wonder how many time could you leave an honest negative review before you get rejected to review items....
I haven't found that to be an issue, but I suppose a vendor could look up your reviews and choose not to give you a discount.

I think they mostly want to up their number of reviews, that gets them higher in the listings if 50 people are selling the same flashlight.

Just thought of another cheap site, ShopGoodwill.com. Don't laugh, thats where they sell the nicer stuff.

Again, I've bought mostly guy stuff, but I just searched a bit and lots of clothes, costumes, shoes, etc.

Where the tend to get you is shipping charges, so be sure to check that before bidding.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

FriedPie wrote:
I think they mostly want to up their number of reviews, that gets them higher in the listings if 50 people are selling the same flashlight.
I didn't know that's how Amazon operated but it makes sense. You could always just use a different email address if they started rejecting you.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I shop at salvation army. The money i spend helps others. And i heard you can write off the purchases on your taxes.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

Let me tell you, I got out Saturday to some garage sales... Man I loaded up! One dress was $2, but I paid .25 to .75 each for several tops, bottoms, and leotards.

And it never felt pervy, I guess us guys that raised kids, bought stuff for them, stood outside public bathrooms waiting on them, etc, etc, etc, are immune to those feelings.

And the ladies are so happy to sell them, you tell them a size and they'll turn into your personal shopping assistant! Actually had a lot of fun, and if something doesn't fit you're not out hardly anything.

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

How do you know the outfits are going to fit a 100cm doll?

UnderlordDave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by UnderlordDave »

A site I've used for a few outfits for my 100cm was lightinthebox.com. They are a chinese company so delivery time is in the few weeks time range but the prices are very cheap and the chinese have a bit more risque outfits in their child sizes.

INFORMATIONS