www.yourdoll.com

A few clothing sources while searching for 140 clothes

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
SeniorDollLover

A few clothing sources while searching for 140 clothes

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Well, I finally pushed the place order button. In the end the balancing act of small doll/ discretion at home vs the tall doll and being able to not go crazy buying clothes tipped in favor of the 140 a 100. That said, while I wait, like the great ones before me, I've been shopping for her clothes, or more precisely, intimate clothes, and I ran across a few on line stores, a couple of which had bras a small as 28. Glamorose someone else mentioned here at DF in a post. In no particular order:

https://www.thelittlebracompany.com/

https://www.petitecherry.com/

https://www.glamorose.com/

http://www.rue21.com/store/

Fongool

Re: A few clothing sources while searching for 140 clothes

Post by Fongool »

Thanks for posting this! :)

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I just came across your post, it's outstanding! Thanks so much. :D
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

fab3000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fab3000 »

This really helps. I've been having trouble looking for some clothing especially intimate clothing for my 140cm doll and your post is very useful thank you.

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

One thing to keep an eye out for is Asian size xxs. Asian sizes are smaller than us sizes, so an Asian xxs is smaller than any other xxs. I've found even that size to be a little large, but usually not too bad. Close enough that it wouldn't take mad sewing skills to fit it.

Also, women's size 3 or child's 1.5 shoes are perfect. In fact, you could probably go a half size larger and still be okay, but definitely not smaller. These sizes are difficult to find, but I've gotten nearly everything on Amazon, you just have to be patient and persistent and you'll slowly build an awesome wardrobe. :)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Nice findings! A bit too fancy for my taste for the most part, but I might find a fine fitting mini-dress there somewhere :D Or is it called tubedress? Been looking for one since forever.

Just throwing out a warning about these kind of stores that specialize in womens clothing, they do tend to send the clothes in a hot pink bag with huge letters that tells everyone within 50 meters where it's coming from and what's likely to be inside. It can become awkward at the postal office for people who'd like to be discreet :P
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

drifting
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by drifting »

Thank you! very helpful links. I like Glamorose and Rue 21 as they both are cheap and sexy

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Nord wrote:Nice findings! A bit too fancy for my taste for the most part, but I might find a fine fitting mini-dress there somewhere :D Or is it called tubedress? Been looking for one since forever.

Just throwing out a warning about these kind of stores that specialize in womens clothing, they do tend to send the clothes in a hot pink bag with huge letters that tells everyone within 50 meters where it's coming from and what's likely to be inside. It can become awkward at the postal office for people who'd like to be discreet :P
If anyone says something look them in the eye and tell them you like to wear pretty clothes too. Or you can tell them they are for your wife/girlfriend.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Thanks for the links but so far on glamorose.com and rue21.com I haven't seen any XS sizes.
Rue 21 does have good prices though.

INFORMATIONS