www.ordoll.com

What sets OR Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What sets OR Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

There are several distributor/vendors that list OR Dolls separately from WM dolls. It certainly is clear that OR doll bodies share WM heads for look options. I've been around the block a few times and even have a few dolls. :whistle:
However I have not seen this specifically addressed:

What sets OR Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors (In the 156cm range)?

Without revealing propiatry secrets; Is the body your own design and build?? How is it different or improved from the WM "standard"??
Is it the level of customer service or specific customization??
I did note you mention Rose and Sara are OR specific... How so? Head design? New body??? Skeleton improvements???

Inquiring minds want to know...hopefully we can get some answers back from the vendor reps and current owner/experts.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What sets OR Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

Post by timetraveler1 »

ALL GOOD QUESTIONS !! i can't specifically speak for ordoll i do think they make their own doll bodies and heads as far as i know . many people have spoke of ordolls good service and interaction as i just did today on the forum . as far as other heads yes other heads from other doll factories do interchange , the only thing i can figure with this is even though different companies are in competition with each other in china they still seem to accomadate a working standard of shared interchangeability instead of creating totally different connections etc.
of course companies sharing changeability is a good thing for customers as it allows customers of different dolls to be able to use heads from other companies , some may have a head that another doesn't have .

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

OR is softer than WM.

/Asterix

Alex8

Post by Alex8 »

Asterix wrote:OR is softer than WM.

/Asterix
That's what I've heard, yeah

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

I have heard that the breasts are hollow on the WM, at least on the mid-size (e.g. 140cm). Is this true of OR?
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I'm not sure I could handle something softer than WM TPE.... 8O

Anything softer than WM seems like it would just be too fragile. :puppydogeyes:

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

No. From what I understand,

OR, and YL are both made at the WM factory (Jinsan). This is a/the leading TPE factory in China and it offers OEM services to other companies that want to use them as a manufacturing partner. OR and YL have partnered with this factory to produce their designs, using the Jinsan/WM factories' expertise in molding etc. I have read that they all use the same TPE and most likely the same skeleton.

What OR doll and other companies bring to the table is their own unique body designs (I personally love the OR sculpts, especially the legs), which only they can sell plus their own unique head designs and of course their customer service, since they are their own company that you deal with through the ordering process.

All of that is not to say that OR doesn't still take a very active roll in the manufacturing process, I'm sure they do. And obviously the intricacies of Chinese industry are probably more complex than this in reality, but the point is, they all come out of Jinsan factory.

So in conclusion it comes down to what doll design/body type you like best and which company offers that. All of these companies sell high qualities dolls made of high end TPE so you can't go wrong.

** If i'm wrong about any of this I apologize, fairly certain it's all accurate **

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

astroman440 wrote:No. From what I understand,

OR, and YL are both made at the WM factory (Jinsan). This is a/the leading TPE factory in China and it offers OEM services to other companies that want to use them as a manufacturing partner. OR and YL have partnered with this factory to produce their designs, using the Jinsan/WM factories' expertise in molding etc. I have read that they all use the same TPE and most likely the same skeleton.

What OR doll and other companies bring to the table is their own unique body designs (I personally love the OR sculpts, especially the legs), which only they can sell plus their own unique head designs and of course their customer service, since they are their own company that you deal with through the ordering process.

All of that is not to say that OR doesn't still take a very active roll in the manufacturing process, I'm sure they do. And obviously the intricacies of Chinese industry are probably more complex than this in reality, but the point is, they all come out of Jinsan factory.

So in conclusion it comes down to what doll design/body type you like best and which company offers that. All of these companies sell high qualities dolls made of high end TPE so you can't go wrong.

** If i'm wrong about any of this I apologize, fairly certain it's all accurate **
What Astroman stated above is also what I suspect and hope that the vendor can confirm or clarify.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

I have heard similar. The legs on my 156 OR doll are so hot! Really nice body curves too. I am really impressed. Doesn't seem too soft, though I can't compare to WM.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I second that about the ordolls bodies being nice and curvy and although my review is ongoing i can say that the legs are very nice as is all other parts i have seen on the body , the tan looks nice to me very nice. the body is soft , i can't say to soft as i have nothing to compare it to as far as other dolls .
i don't know about what was said about where dolls are made but i would say it might be right . ordoll does seem to really listen when it comes to suggestions etc on improving their dolls (within reason ). they have made many many improvements . making their dolls better all the time . i think based on the past actions of this company to make their dolls better , their trend will continue on making the dolls better . :D

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:I'm not sure I could handle something softer than WM TPE.... 8O

Anything softer than WM seems like it would just be too fragile. :puppydogeyes:
Hmm...
For me this difference in softness makes a lot of difference.
The dolls are not more fragile if they are softer.

/Asterix

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

My thought is if tpe has minerol oil as a major component. Then softer would mean more oil in the formula, thus prolonging the life of the doll from drying out.

Just a thought.
DL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Attachments
natural.jpg
natural.jpg (39.52 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

The WM doll breast design is hollow, while the OR breast design is solid and yet squishy. I have a WM / 1AM "Riley" and her breasts are hollow. My understanding is the WM "Shannon" and "Wendy" breasts are hollow as well.

Another significant difference is the OR doll's internal vagina design. I know of no other manufacturer currently offering a 2-chamber / uterus design. This requires the use of a condom if you don't have special cleaning equipment, but I am excited to give this design a try! See this post for pictures: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=67535

Other deciding factors for me were OR's areola, vagina & anus color customization options, and the ability to select from 3 different areola sizes.

Finally, when the G-cup model was announced and several forum members asked about larger breasts, the H-cup model was released just 2 weeks later!!!

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

My OR doll has hollow breasts and it was my understanding that this was the default unless you request solid ones.

INFORMATIONS