www.ordoll.com

New arrival: 156 B-cup Kitty (Ketty)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New arrival: 156 B-cup Kitty (Ketty)

Post by Elle »

Thank you for adding her into the Doll Matrix :thumbs_up:

She's beautiful, happy honeymoon :D

Elle

ps: Ketty (Kitty) seems to be the aka for OR-156-Bcup, but not a head ( :?: )
I did check her head and seems to be a Alisa head to me, let me know if i am wrong, that's quite possible :whistle:
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nice lady there. Cute pics too. Congrats
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Elle wrote:ps: Ketty (Kitty) seems to be the aka for OR-156-Bcup, but not a head ( :?: )
I did check her head and seems to be a Alisa head to me, let me know if i am wrong, that's quite possible :whistle:
Thank you, Elle -- I wish that OR Doll had a head listing on their site! I think it's actually a Sara head, because Joyce asked me which extra head I'd like and when I said Sara she seemed to indicate that the only difference between the two was the makeup, and suggested Lee or Donna.... But you probably know better than I do!

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Thanks, I changed for sara :wink:
(Comforted by her two clone sisters in the Matrix, especially Xiaoyu (mouth and nose) even if the eyes are always différent)

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Very Sweet looking :thumbs_up:

:glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lahfan, thank you for submitting your sweetheart to the Matrix,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

I have to say, I totally envy all of you who live alone with your ladies -- despite the risk of being caught by my roommate I just HAD to sneak into the basement... Just to cop a feel from (headless) Tsukiko... :( Man she feels so nice. Waiting for April when I have another week alone with her! :fadein:

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Post by ramenexpert »

Hey bitch why u given me da middle finger?

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Post by ramenexpert »

Lahfan1970 wrote:I have to say, I totally envy all of you who live alone with your ladies -- despite the risk of being caught by my roommate I just HAD to sneak into the basement... Just to cop a feel from (headless) Tsukiko... :( Man she feels so nice. Waiting for April when I have another week alone with her! :fadein:
Thats ridiculous. The moment I got my first doll I told all my relatives and friends how wonderful this new technology is and I encouraged everyone to give it a try. I even offered my friends to come and fck my doll. Nothing to be ashamed of. They dont spend your money. They dont nag at you. They dont cheat. You are the smart one.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

ramenexpert wrote:I even offered my friends to come and fck my doll.
Yeah, not gonna do that any time soon. I know where my friends have been!

:twisted:

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Hey folks, just putting this out there -- I may have to sell Tsukiko, here. I can't post her in For Sale yet because I can't take the required pix, but I wanted to say something about it in case she catches anyone's eye. I am NOT looking for offers since I may not sell, but if you're interested, please post a reply or PM me. Thanks!
:glou:

Mods, if this is something I'm not allowed to do, please accept my apologies and pull this post (obviously). :?

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Finally, someone buys a small-breasted doll. I was beginning to worry that these dolls would go extinct. Anyway, congratulations!! She looks quite cheerful and comfy to be with you.

Stewzombie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stewzombie »

Xephyr wrote:Finally, someone buys a small-breasted doll. I was beginning to worry that these dolls would go extinct. Anyway, congratulations!! She looks quite cheerful and comfy to be with you.
Amen brother. And I just love her lahfan!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Lahfan1970 wrote:Hey everyone! My first doll arrived today, two days before my roommate returns (whew)!

Overall, she's absolutely STUNNING, AMAZING, etc, etc. My only regret is that I chose the "tan" version because on their site that looks the most "Asian" but it's not al all yellow. If I did it again I'd go with either "skin" or "white."

I'm naming her Tsukiko. She's a young Office Lady (actually, intern). Her makeup I did myself using a YouTube demo for inspiration -- but as most of you probably know, it's a bitch to get eyeliner pencils to draw on TPE; the points keep breaking,

First photo: since I'm in the Northeast US, I thought I'd better get her a coat.... (As much as I LOVE the look, I'm going to get rid of it because it's just too small to get on easily). The pink blanket background is the one that OR sent with her... SO SOFT!
=================

Hello Lahfan1970,

You took so nice pictures for your Tsukiko, Why i didn't see it !!!!

Thank you so much to share your pictures with us

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

INFORMATIONS