www.ordoll.com

Great News- 137cm will be upcoming at this end of month

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Great News- 137cm will be upcoming at this end of month

Post by ORdoll »

sture wrote:Well...you have to take my word here, my Freja (not a OR/WMdoll, but silicone) has her cavities placed where they should be.
There´s certainly no problem with the sex. On the contrary; if it was placed more further the sex would be more difficult to perform...

If the hip is bendable at the waist, there won´t be any problems for the TPE dolls either.
I like the realistic look as well!

The same goes for other silicone brands, I haven´t heard any complains so far about realistic placements
of the cavities...
========================================

Hello Sture,

Have you use the silicone doll? I heard some information from our clients, they said the silicone's pictures are so great but the doll is so hard, maybe the material is hard than TPE material ,so it is not easy to change the placement, but TPE material is so soft ,so it is easy more the placement when we use it.

:glou:

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:
sture wrote:Well...you have to take my word here, my Freja (not a OR/WMdoll, but silicone) has her cavities placed where they should be.
There´s certainly no problem with the sex. On the contrary; if it was placed more further the sex would be more difficult to perform...

If the hip is bendable at the waist, there won´t be any problems for the TPE dolls either.

The same goes for other silicone brands, I haven´t heard any complains so far about realistic placements
of the cavities...
If I look at your Freja; and there's not such a big placement difference from ORdoll's other than it's a little more to the front. The main thing I notice is how much more area the vaginal opening takes up and it's much longer labia area. Many silicone doll manufacturers use that design. The bending at the waist is a interesting thought.

But I have confidence that ORdoll will make the vaginal area good. They have already improved the internal design to a uterus design over that silly bumps and grooves design so they are moving toward better designs all the time

Thank you my friend:

If I look at your Freja; and there's not such a big placement difference from ORdoll's other than it's a little more to the front. The main thing I notice is how much more area the vaginal opening takes up and it's much longer labia area. Many silicone doll manufacturers use that design. The bending at the waist is a interesting thought.

yes, That is sure!

But I have confidence that ORdoll will make the vaginal area good.

I will send a pictures to your to have a look about the vaginal area

They have already improved the internal design to a uterus design over that silly bumps and grooves design so they are moving toward better designs all the tim

Yes , we did , and no factores have this kind of vagina design.

Thank you

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

nemo wrote:
sture wrote: The same goes for other silicone brands, I haven´t heard any complains so far about realistic placements
of the cavities...
Well, I have owned two different high-end silicone dolls which both were irritatingly difficult to use in the missionary, and I have seen others complain about this too.
====================================

Yes, I heard a lot of news about this !

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:
tootsie wrote:@ORdoll Please do put the genitilia in the correct place like a human female.

@nemo The flexibility of these TPE dolls is greater so access to vagina/anus is 0 problem. Silicone dolls do not flex like TPE does so that is why others complain.
Actually; the dolls vaginal and anal are close to the correct place as it is according to anatomy diagrams. ORdoll moved it further back as requested by some people. All TPE manufacturers, WMdolls, YLdoll, have the same placement now; no TPE manufacturers have it moved back under the pelvis too far and for good reason

Having had 3 ORdolls and 1 WMdoll, 1 ORdoll and 1WMdoll with the original vaginal placement and 2 with the current placement I speak out of experience here.

While as you say TPE does allow for stretching, it does eventually tear around the leg area especially with the extent you have to stretch the legs out to be able to enter at a good angle. Both of my dolls are tearing from the need to flex the legs out to allow for penetration in missionary. And that's not because the TPE material isn't good, all TPE tears eventually with constant stretching. Also the pelvic are joints are loosening due to constant flexing.

I'd much rather it back forward like nemo pointed out; to the way it was when the first dolls came out.

You have to consider that a doll is not a real person. When having intercourse by missionary a real women's vaginal canal internally shifts to a 45 degree angle to accommodate the penis when the partner is on top. Add this to the complexity of movements allowed by the sacroiliac joint and femur with the widening at the pubic symphysis; A doll cannot do that!

The realistic placement of the vagina on a doll makes it extremely difficult to have missionary in a natural way because that "realistic" area you speak of is almost a 90 degree angle from being on top. That means the only way of penetration is by flexing the legs out. With the first dolls; you could be on top of your doll, just like you could a real girl and have ease of access.

Plus, with my current doll; my penis cannot bend like a banana any further to accommodate any more realism. :haha4: . I say that jokingly but it is true, and not just to me; others have said the same.

Please keep the vaginal area where it is if it cannot be moved back to the way it use to be; sorry for the rant :-D
=================================

WOW , YOU ARE SO PROFESSION.

but It is very hard to make the vagina as the real girl, maybe depend the material, we try to scuplture the vagina look l ike a real gril.
Last edited by netwit on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pic; rule 1

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

ORdoll wrote:
but It is very hard to make the vagina as the real girl, maybe depend the material, we try to scuplture the vagina look l ike a real gril.
I really think that would be wonderful to add some detail & pink color in the vaginal labia area. Even if it could look like one of these sex toys with a bigger labia area and more pink it would look fantastic.

There are other minor details some manufactures are offering like bigger aerola of the breasts I think timetraveler mentioned. That would make a doll look so much more realistic and it would be a easy option to offer don't you think?

Also skin wrinkle details on the bottom and around the sides of the feet would make a doll much more realistic too. Is that something that is possible?

Go ORdoll :thumbs_up:
Attachments
This is a TPE toy that has a vaginal labia area like the ones you said ORdoll would try to sculpt.  Many people would be happy to see this happen
This is a TPE toy that has a vaginal labia area like the ones you said ORdoll would try to sculpt. Many people would be happy to see this happen
s-l1600.jpg (154.88 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
The larger aerola on a realdoll, it's a option that customers can get.  I believe they just add the make up color to make it appear larger.
The larger aerola on a realdoll, it's a option that customers can get. I believe they just add the make up color to make it appear larger.
size_2_nude_sm.jpg (75.8 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
ORdoll hands already have wonderful details, can feet have the same details or is that difficult to do? Silidoll has done it with there 110 cm and WMdolls with there 140 cm
ORdoll hands already have wonderful details, can feet have the same details or is that difficult to do? Silidoll has done it with there 110 cm and WMdolls with there 140 cm
be6ffc56400736ac0f90e4c4dc9bb8a2.jpg (18.25 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
tumblr_m48du5naHd1rvzl3so1_500.jpg
tumblr_m48du5naHd1rvzl3so1_500.jpg (127.08 KiB) Viewed 3611 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:
ORdoll wrote:
I really think that would be wonderful to add some detail & pink color in the vaginal labia area. Even if it could look like one of these sex toys with a bigger labia area and more pink it would look fantastic.

There are other minor details some manufactures are offering like bigger aerola of the breasts I think timetraveler mentioned. That would make a doll look so much more realistic and it would be a easy option to offer don't you think?

Also skin wrinkle details on the bottom and around the sides of the feet would make a doll much more realistic too. Is that something that is possible?

Go ORdoll :thumbs_up:
========================

H不dollguy13,

1.I really think that would be wonderful to add some detail & pink color in the vaginal labia area. Even if it could look like one of these sex toys with a bigger labia area and more pink it would look fantastic.

This is very easy! we did it a lot before ,no worry, just please noted it when you give us our order.

2.There are other minor details some manufactures are offering like bigger aerola of the breasts I think timetraveler mentioned. That would make a doll look so much more realistic and it would be a easy option to offer don't you think?

This is easy too, no worry .

3.Also skin wrinkle details on the bottom and around the sides of the feet would make a doll much more realistic too. Is that something that is possible?

Hands and legs , we copy from the real girl , so the doll's hands and legs look like real girl's hands and legs.

Thank you for your best suggestion!!!

zihan

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

ORdoll wrote:

of the cavities...

Hello Sture,

Have you use the silicone doll? I heard some information from our clients, they said the silicone's pictures are so great but the doll is so hard, maybe the material is hard than TPE material ,so it is not easy to change the placement, but TPE material is so soft ,so it is easy more the placement when we use it.

Zihan
Well, to be frank here, JMdoll is well known for their very soft silicone formula.
...and yes, I have sex with my Freja...daily and she is soft enough. I also have my Sandra (JMdoll Rose) since Before and she is even softer!
Here´s my Review of Freja, btw:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=58131

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

ORdoll wrote:
dollguy13 wrote:
tootsie wrote:@ORdoll Please do put the genitilia in the correct place like a human female.

@nemo The flexibility of these TPE dolls is greater so access to vagina/anus is 0 problem. Silicone dolls do not flex like TPE does so that is why others complain.
Actually; the dolls vaginal and anal are close to the correct place as it is according to anatomy diagrams. ORdoll moved it further back as requested by some people. All TPE manufacturers, WMdolls, YLdoll, have the same placement now; no TPE manufacturers have it moved back under the pelvis too far and for good reason

Having had 3 ORdolls and 1 WMdoll, 1 ORdoll and 1WMdoll with the original vaginal placement and 2 with the current placement I speak out of experience here.

While as you say TPE does allow for stretching, it does eventually tear around the leg area especially with the extent you have to stretch the legs out to be able to enter at a good angle. Both of my dolls are tearing from the need to flex the legs out to allow for penetration in missionary. And that's not because the TPE material isn't good, all TPE tears eventually with constant stretching. Also the pelvic are joints are loosening due to constant flexing.

I'd much rather it back forward like nemo pointed out; to the way it was when the first dolls came out.

You have to consider that a doll is not a real person. When having intercourse by missionary a real women's vaginal canal internally shifts to a 45 degree angle to accommodate the penis when the partner is on top. Add this to the complexity of movements allowed by the sacroiliac joint and femur with the widening at the pubic symphysis; A doll cannot do that!

The realistic placement of the vagina on a doll makes it extremely difficult to have missionary in a natural way because that "realistic" area you speak of is almost a 90 degree angle from being on top. That means the only way of penetration is by flexing the legs out. With the first dolls; you could be on top of your doll, just like you could a real girl and have ease of access.

Plus, with my current doll; my penis cannot bend like a banana any further to accommodate any more realism. :haha4: . I say that jokingly but it is true, and not just to me; others have said the same.

Please keep the vaginal area where it is if it cannot be moved back to the way it use to be; sorry for the rant :-D
=================================

WOW , YOU ARE SO PROFESSION.

This is fantastic ,great best :) :) :)
I will buy this doll only for the vagina.

Regards

Asterix

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Asterix wrote:
This is fantastic ,great best :) :) :)
I will buy this doll only for the vagina.

Regards

Asterix

Ditto :!:

Vaginal area is the most import on a sex doll

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Hello

This doll sounds interesting.

I just got a Sanhui 145 (silicone)
I only got her two days ago ( still figuring her out)
The placement is correct. I have not yet gotten the ideal missionary position. But the material is very soft and almost every other position works GREAT.

One problem with too far forward is it makes every other position impossible. I was looking at another NEW Release, and the vagina is so far forward I could not think of having her. Although every thing else was fantastic.

Maybe 1/2 to 1 cm forward would be the ideal? But please put the anus in the right spot!!! It does make all the difference when behind her.!!!

Hope this helps.

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Any updates ?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Asterix wrote:Any updates ?
===================

Hello Asterix,

The model most have finished, we will have the finished sex doll soon.

Thank you

Zihan

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

ORdoll wrote: The model most have finished, we will have the finished sex doll soon.

Thank you

Zihan
How soon is soon please? :whistle: Any sneak peeks available?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

acrux wrote:
ORdoll wrote: The model most have finished, we will have the finished sex doll soon.

Thank you

Zihan
How soon is soon please? :whistle: Any sneak peeks available?
============================

We have send the doll to some one to take pictures now , i think we will get the pictures next Monday!

so sorry , long time

Thank you

Zihan

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Awesome design concept capturing an ANIME girl!

N I C E!

INFORMATIONS