www.ordoll.com

Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
nasty_

Re: Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

Post by nasty_ »

3D2D wrote:
nasty_ wrote:My furry custome should be finished in 4 months :twisted: :angel: :multi:
Could you tell us more about it?
Yes, sure!

My plans are to create a fursuit for my DS145+ and I didn't started yet.

The finished costume should transform my doll into an anthro furry character.
The planned anthro character is 'Rainbow Dash' from 'My little pony - friendship is magic'.

Characteristics:
  • - The fur will be blue with a fur length of 1,0-1,5cm
    - A rainbow mane and ponytail (paintbrush maybe on real hair)
    - Exchangeable head (no fursuit for head) without moving eyes
    - Wings made of sleaze
    - Crotch opening with zipper
    - 4 x Hooves (at beginning my plan was to create two hands and two hooves to be more anthro like than animal. But the fingers would become too big and would look like unreal on that small doll)

Biggest concerns:
  • - The measurements of the DS145+ does not make it easy
    - The head to look anthro like and the mount to the doll
    - The rainbow color for mane and tail are not easy to design and create because if not done correctly it could look like miserable and not sexy
If you like to see some ideas how it could look please do a Google image search: anthro my little pony or anthro rainbow dash

Please let me know what all of you think about this plan :)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

If you want to know the planned character for the fursuit please see attachments.

Cheers
Attachments
BLUE_B.jpg
BLUE_B.jpg (679.71 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
BLUE_A.jpg
BLUE_A.jpg (651.51 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
24-03-2017 19-20-36.png
24-03-2017 19-20-36.png (294.55 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

rubherkitty wrote:I see nothing dumb about his idea. Why does everything have to fit some kind of normal to get a pass?
There are small full figure dolls and well as Ruby13's that would look good as furry's. Maybe he wants a tall skinny purple rabbit w/a green bunny tail? Who are we to judge.
Everyone judges. He did, you did, I do. Nothing wrong with judging, just takes a lot of care in the snowflake era. That being said, I'm intrigued by the idea. The elf thing, albeit a niche market, is quite popular. I don't see why a furball couldn't be either. Maybe a head or two, and some inventor type on TDF comes up with a tail addon. Great idea OP.

INFORMATIONS