www.ordoll.com

Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
rizzo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

Post by rizzo »

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in "furry" style heads (I personally would be) and if there are not many other people into it, what would be a good way to go about getting one made? Obviously it wouldn't have actual fur on it but at least the general look.
Something like this:
Attachments
sasha_beer.jpg
sasha_beer.jpg (212.97 KiB) Viewed 10981 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

Post by rubherkitty »

If you want it out of TPE or silicone you're talking big $ to have a custom mold made.
If you can modify a fiberglass mannequin head via bondo sculpting and use it as is or use it for a mold plug then that is a option.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

furrs have completely different body shapes so putting a furry head on a human body would look dumb. So yeah, custom made is the way but it's gonna put a hole in your pocket.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I see nothing dumb about his idea. Why does everything have to fit some kind of normal to get a pass?
There are small full figure dolls and well as Ruby13's that would look good as furry's. Maybe he wants a tall skinny purple rabbit w/a green bunny tail? Who are we to judge.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

RudyRay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RudyRay »

rubherkitty wrote:I see nothing dumb about his idea. Why does everything have to fit some kind of normal to get a pass?
There are small full figure dolls and well as Ruby13's that would look good as furry's. Maybe he wants a tall skinny purple rabbit w/a green bunny tail? Who are we to judge.
Don't worry Rizzo you are not any different from the rest of us doll owners, you'll be surprised how many pictures of dolls being dress up in bunny outfits and masks on TDF.

I think there's a much cheaper way to do this. It's probably best not to buy your doll custom-made from the doll manufacturer because that would cost too much. Instead what you should do is invest in buying a furry head to fit over you doll's head just like the costumes people wear at those Anthrocon conventions. If you want to go further then buy the whole costume what ever makes you happy. The fun thing is you'll have the choice of having a regular doll oneday or playing with a furry doll the next.

I'll bet most here would turn into wild animals themselves after having sex with one of these dolls :twisted:
FURRY COSTUME.jpg
FURRY COSTUME.jpg (625.92 KiB) Viewed 10885 times
Sylvia Bee
"Proud Owner of World's Finest Mechadoll"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

That's a great idea!

Reminds me of the petite young ladies who dress up in anime mask and costumes and get the slam.
Some of it is so hot and wild to watch.
Attachments
anime girl.jpg
anime girl.jpg (84.14 KiB) Viewed 10874 times

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

There is definitely a market for furies. This said I agree with RudyRay, purchasing a costume for a doll is more cost efficient and more versatile.

rizzo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rizzo »

How much is "big $$$" exactly?
We're willing to pay a couple thousand for a doll. Is there enough furry interest in here to throw in for getting a custom head made?
Yeah it would be cheaper to have a cosplay head on there but I think it would look goofy with the normal doll body. It's got to be all or none IMHO. I wouldn't mind a silicone or TPE head to complete the look so long as that look is consistent across the board.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

It would be much cheaper to order a full head mask. If you go high end it should look OK. A custom mould is going to cost thousands.

** Not exactly a furry head but may be interesting none the less.

https://www.mostlydead.com/collections/ ... by-woochie

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

rizzo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rizzo »

OK it could cost thousands but if, say, 10 people all want one and share the expense, it is then reduced to hundreds. Which is what they cost anyways.

Would you be interested in making us a furry head, Zihan, and if so, how much $ would we have to raise to fund it?

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

Hell yes I would want one... I've been spending many hours in Blender learning character modeling just to make one for some VR fun on my Vive...
http://imgur.com/a/xkgKg

If anyone sold a really decent doll of this sort I would fork out some cash. I'd take it as a fabric doll, with the fabric having fur probably. This should be doable, and much less labor intensive than punching fur in silicone or TPE.

I spent time a while back trying to find realistic photo-manipulations etc as examples and have been saving them up to bring up with someone in a proposal eventually.

I looked at some people who make realistic artificial animals as a baseline of how realistic it could possibly look, if the design were right. This baby wolf-like one in particular stood out because of how well they detailed the fur on the face.

I've also looked for some tight fitting fursuits for my dolls like RudyRay posted above, but I'm still not too sold on them mostly because of the head size being larger to accommodate a person inside.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very interesting thread

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Head and a well fitted body suit would indeed be cool. I'd go for that. Mmmmmmm.......cat girls.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great Idea...I love Jeremy Bernal's Sasha. One sexy vixen right there.....I would have no issues with a second doll pet.....

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rizzo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rizzo »

Yeah, his stuff is awesome. Wish we could figure out how to get someone to make us a head or two of his characters :)

INFORMATIONS