www.ordoll.com

how long etc. should stain remover on ordoll be left on

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

how long etc. should stain remover on ordoll be left on

Post by timetraveler1 »

I wrote to ordoll but maybe it got lost in cyber space , but maybe it would be better answered here on the forum as then others will know .
I had left a throw blanket on part of my Angela ordoll and unfortunately it had some black area's on the throw blanket and it left dark places on two fingers (looks like bruises. )
Anyway what i need to know is , is their a video showing applying the stain remover and also apply with what, how long does a person leave the stain remover on, and after the stain is gone , wash that area , and if so how, with what?
I think these are very important questions . and hope ordoll answers it, so it will help everyone to know what to do .
thanks in advance .

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: how long etc. should stain remover on ordoll be left on

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Time traveler1,
Joyce is going crazy getting dolls to ship, FEDEX to DHL or back to FEDEX as are many suppliers.
I am guessing you have the the TPE cleaner in the small tubs.
If so, wear gloves.
If this does not work, we do have Indigo20 TPE cleaner in stock in the USA.
Best of luck,
Jeff and Nyoko

I have found it best to apply in generous amounts over the stain and let it sit for over night. You might have to do back to back nights.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Joyce is really very busy, she has dozens of orders.

1) put on gloves
2) get a cotton-stick
3) get a small amount of the paste onto the cotton stick
4) apply on the stained surface in a circular motion for a minute or so until the paste disappears.
5) if the stain disappeared, wash away with soap and lukewarm water
6) if it didn't disappear let it stay for 12 hours and apply again if there is still stain left.

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And flight numbers are getting changed so she literally had sent me a fedex tracking number, it switched to DHL and back to another FEDEX number.
So she has alot on her plate.
I forgot, you might get lucky and if the stain is fresh, it might come of right away so it does not hurt to give that a shot as my wonderful friend, mentor, and secret partner ( not so secret anymore) suggests.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

THANKS ALL FOR THE QUICK ANSWERS , i suspected that she was very busy with orders and i won't complain about that as i am glad to see doll companies doing so well . you are changing many peoples lives for the better and i know people appreciate all that doll companies do! :D :glou:
one thing that's odd though is my stain remover is a clear liquid (says stain remover on it , it's not a paste , maybe some doll companies have different type?

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

timetraveler1 wrote:THANKS ALL FOR THE QUICK ANSWERS , i suspected that she was very busy with orders and i won't complain about that as i am glad to see doll companies doing so well . you are changing many peoples lives for the better and i know people appreciate all that doll companies do! :D :glou:
one thing that's odd though is my stain remover is a clear liquid (says stain remover on it , it's not a paste , maybe some doll companies have different type?
clear liquid? That might be the TPE glue. Stain remover should always be in a small round white plastic box.
What doll is it?
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

sorry been busy , yes the stain remover is poaste and "not " liquid . i did put it on as mentioned in a circular motion but stain looked lighter did not come off so i put some more on and have left it for 24 hours , stain still not gone so will let it set longer.

This is the one thing i hope doll makers keep working on and that is a stain resistant skin .

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

timetraveler1 wrote:This is the one thing i hope doll makers keep working on and that is a stain resistant skin .
That's the downside of TPE; it's porous. Maybe the can come up with a coating like they did Teflon which sticks to the doll but doesn't let anything stick to it.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i did use the ear swab with the stain remover as suggested in a circle motion to clean , and it did lighten it up but didn't remove it all, i even left a covered glob of stain remover on each three finger ends and let is sit for about two days straight and it still hasn't removed it. i guess all i can do is hope over time a long time it will eventually fade away .
as i mentioned this all happened because i left a throw cover on the doll and some dark places on it left the stain on three fingers .

INFORMATIONS