www.ordoll.com

Question about 156cm B cup doll

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Jason1978

Question about 156cm B cup doll

Post by Jason1978 »

I am interested in getting the 156cm B cup doll ORDOLLS makes, but I wanted to ask those who may own one already, does this particular doll seem too thin or small? Or is it comparable to a real sized woman? Also does it have wires in it's fingers? I really like this doll from the pictures I've seen, I think these dolls are great looking, I was worried about them being made of TPE, but the more I read of others experiences, I think it will be okay to get a TPE doll, they seem really to be a good material. I hope it turns out to be a great decisions. Also wanted to ask if anyone knows if OR DOLLS, will be making any updates to their dolls in the immediate future with the new year coming? If so I wanted to know so I can wait to purchase, I plan to order around March-May, been planning that for the past 6 or so months, due to moving to a new house. And I was just wondering if they would be making any changes by then.

INFORMATIONS