www.ordoll.com

TPE insert sizes - can they accommodate?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
DollNFuture

TPE insert sizes - can they accommodate?

Post by DollNFuture »

Hi, I am brand new to the forum, but I have read many, many posts on TPE dolls and I am impressed with the information available. I am posting here on the OR forum because their dolls seem to be considered of high quality and are sold by the vendors here on TDF. Most importantly, it seems one should purchase a doll only from vendors who have presence here on TDF. My first question is concerning inserts. They are relatively small, certainly in diameter of the actual opening, even on the "larger" insert one can order.

1. Do these inserts stretch enough to accommodate a larger sized individual? If they fit snugly inside the cavity, then I presume the material can only compress vs. expand its outer surface. In other words, the inner circle pushes outward until it is compressed to its maximum vs. the outer circumference expanding outward against the cavity walls. I have not seen any claim from a manufacturer about how much size the inserts can accommodate/expand.

2. Also, with inserts, I have read about different techniques for inserting it into the cavity. One suggested a panty hose wrap that allows it inside. Seems smart because there is no water-based lubricant involved that would inevitably leave moisture (water) inside the cavity after an insert is removed. All the oiling an powdering would not protect against water remaining in the cavity if one uses lubricant. So it seems to defeat the purpose of maintaining a dry cavity. Is this much of a problem, to use water-based lubricant for insertion of the insert?

Thanks for any time and attention to these questions!

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TPE insert sizes - can they accommodate?

Post by jonn »

Hello!

The standard sizes are tight (if you have above average girth), but they stretch a lot and can accommodate pretty much anyone. If you have above average girth, you can certainly request a wider version, or better yet, get both. They aren't very expensive. I got a wider insert for my TPE doll just yesterday and so far it is great. It feels quite different from the standard insert, actually.

Silicone and TPE are naturally tacky/sticky materials. Corn starch will make it smooth and reduce the friction. Not as much as a water-based lubricant, obviously, but it can help a lot for getting the insert inside without causing any damage, and you don't need to clean it out of her after you're done. People often apply corn starch to their entire dolls to make them feel more realistic.

Recently some people have begun recommending vaseline as a lubricant and surface treatment (TPE dolls ONLY). Apparently it gets absorbed into the TPE and is good for longevity. Me personally, I don't like getting my hands that messy so I have not tried it.

symmes

Post by symmes »

jonn wrote:Recently some people have begun recommending vaseline as a lubricant and surface treatment (TPE dolls ONLY). Apparently it gets absorbed into the TPE and is good for longevity. Me personally, I don't like getting my hands that messy so I have not tried it.
Mineral oil can also be used as a lubricant to ease insertion of the insert into the doll. In my (still somewhat limited) experience, this works as well as Vaseline for this purpose. Mineral oil is easier to clean off your hands than Vaseline, but it does require some cleanup, so if you don't want a trip to the sink after installing the insert and before doing anything else, perhaps corn starch or baby powder would work best.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think that it may be worth getting a larger diameter insert even if you are not above average as the insert feels a lot tighter when installed. My standard insert feels GREAT when used outside the doll as a stand alone toy. Not tight at all. But when installed, it became so tight that I couldn't use it without trimming it out.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Smutje
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smutje »

1. The doll itself will accommodate/expand. The material around the cavity is soft, it will expand, stomach is coming up slightly, looks nice.
2. I've tried different strategies, IMHO vaseline is the best to build in the insert. Easy to handle, does no harm to the TPE and protects it from moisture.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I fisted a well lubricated TPE insert once, just as an experiment. You'll be just fine. If she's tight just lube her up well (gels work best) and she'll adjust within a week of daily use.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

INFORMATIONS