www.ordoll.com

The job interview of Molly (OR156H)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Unknown2
Former Member

Re: The job interview of Molly (OR156H)

Post by Unknown2 »

VonRubber wrote:Hi Unknown2,

I have used these permanent markers:

Once applied, it won't go away anymore. Some color don't work at all (blue and green) but others yes (black, red, purple, brown). However, for some colors multiple applications are needed. For Molly's lips I have applied two coat of red (yes, it leaves a pink color!). For deep red, several coats of red but also brown or black are needed. This is a tedious process.

You can find more info here:
- Svetlana's photo sessions... Page 3.

Von Rubber
Thank Von! So it really is permanent...cool. I cannot find those exact ones, but do you think Sharpie pens will work?

I will test on some TPE samples.

Unknown2

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Unknown2,
Unknown2 wrote:I cannot find those exact ones, but do you think Sharpie pens will work?
I have tried several brands of markers. At least five or six. The above ones are the only one which do leave a permanent color onto the TPE skin. All the others could be washed away. The Lumocolor not. They even resist to baby oil!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

VonRubber wrote:Hello Unknown2,
Unknown2 wrote:I cannot find those exact ones, but do you think Sharpie pens will work?
I have tried several brands of markers. At least five or six. The above ones are the only one which do leave a permanent color onto the TPE skin. All the others could be washed away. The Lumocolor not. They even resist to baby oil!

Von Rubber
Ok thanks man. I guess you tried Sharpie also?

Unknown2

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Unknown2 wrote:I guess you tried Sharpie also?
No, I didn't tried this brand. Does this Marker has something special? Is it extra strong? If it works well, don't forget to tell me! :wink:

Von Rubber

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

VonRubber wrote:
Unknown2 wrote:I guess you tried Sharpie also?
No, I didn't tried this brand. Does this Marker has something special? Is it extra strong? If it works well, don't forget to tell me! :wink:

Von Rubber
Sharpie is the biggest brand for markers, and they are permanent too. I will test them on some samples too. Doll arrives on Friday so I will keep you posted. Also will be receiving your teeth&tongue V2.0 set with my doll from Phil@ The-Doll-House ;) I look forward to them and seeing what they are like in a #46 head :D

Unknown2

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Utter genius

Brilliant

Best wishes

Harem

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Unknown2 wrote:Also will be receiving your teeth&tongue V2.0 set with my doll from Phil@ The-Doll-House ;) I look forward to them and seeing what they are like in a #46 head :D
If you need any help for the T&T set, just send me PM. You may need to remove the TPE teeth of the #46 to use the insert. 8O

Von Rubber

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

A masterful presentation, Von Rubber. By the way, whether you have an opening for her or not, I'm glad she has an opening for you.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

VonRubber wrote:
Unknown2 wrote:Also will be receiving your teeth&tongue V2.0 set with my doll from Phil@ The-Doll-House ;) I look forward to them and seeing what they are like in a #46 head :D
If you need any help for the T&T set, just send me PM. You may need to remove the TPE teeth of the #46 to use the insert. 8O

Von Rubber
Thanks mate. Yeah I will have to remove the TPE teeth on the head. Phil checked the set and the TPE teeth got in the way, so surgery is a must lol.

Do I need to treat the TPE after removal or will it be fine?

Unknown2

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
Unknown2 wrote:Do I need to treat the TPE after removal or will it be fine?
I have removed some TPE from the inside of the mouth of my WM#36 and OR-023 heads. So far no problems. There is no need to remove a lot. below is what I had to remove on Molly for the open mouth insert to fit better.

I haven't treated the TPE because I don't have spare heads to test for the moment. But smoothing out the visible cuts may be a possibility with some heat. I will have to test this.

For the cutting, I think it is better to follow the contour of the mouth (green lines). Avoid any cut from the outside to the inside (red lines). This could lead the TPE to tear I think.

Von Rubber

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

VonRubber wrote:Hello,
Unknown2 wrote:Do I need to treat the TPE after removal or will it be fine?
I have removed some TPE from the inside of the mouth of my WM#36 and OR-023 heads. So far no problems. There is no need to remove a lot. below is what I had to remove on Molly for the open mouth insert to fit better.

I haven't treated the TPE because I don't have spare heads to test for the moment. But smoothing out the visible cuts may be a possibility with some heat. I will have to test this.

For the cutting, I think it is better to follow the contour of the mouth (green lines). Avoid any cut from the outside to the inside (red lines). This could lead the TPE to tear I think.

Von Rubber
=====================

Von Rubber,

You are so professional with this teeth, I think many guys don't know how to install it .

Thank you for your share your idea with us

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
ORdoll wrote:Von Rubber,

You are so professional with this teeth, I think many guys don't know how to install it .

Thank you for your share your idea with us

zihan
It's not difficult to use them once you get used to it. If I have the time I will do a short movie in the next couple of days to show you how I work with the Teeth&Tongue set on Molly.

Von Rubber

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Thanks Von! I received my new lady yesterday (will start a thread, look for Anna Patricia Fedospés. My lady's new name ;) )

Teeth work great. Had to cut out a fair bit for the #46 head...and photos from a low angle are tough as the top teeth show a gap still above them.

Unknown2

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

HIRED!!!!!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated