www.ordoll.com

Iris 156cm B cup doll

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Jason1978

Iris 156cm B cup doll

Post by Jason1978 »

I am ordering a doll next week, and just making last minute decisions but wanted to get some advice, is the OR Iris 156cm B Cup doll a doll that is thin in person when you see it? I ask because her measurements make her seem pretty scrawny lol, I am not used to knowing what womens measurements are, but this doll is beautiful in the pictures, but I am 6'1" and not fat, but not skinny, just normal size, so I didn't want to get a doll that is too thin and not of normal woman proportions. Is this particular doll the size of a real woman? Or is she anime type doll like some doll where she is just anorexic looking in person? I have not seen any dolls in person, this is my first to get, so I am only going by what I have read about dolls in picking my first one, they are all beautiful just about, and so it's not so easy to pick.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Iris 156cm B cup doll

Post by ORdoll »

Jason1978 wrote:I am ordering a doll next week, and just making last minute decisions but wanted to get some advice, is the OR Iris 156cm B Cup doll a doll that is thin in person when you see it? I ask because her measurements make her seem pretty scrawny lol, I am not used to knowing what womens measurements are, but this doll is beautiful in the pictures, but I am 6'1" and not fat, but not skinny, just normal size, so I didn't want to get a doll that is too thin and not of normal woman proportions. Is this particular doll the size of a real woman? Or is she anime type doll like some doll where she is just anorexic looking in person? I have not seen any dolls in person, this is my first to get, so I am only going by what I have read about dolls in picking my first one, they are all beautiful just about, and so it's not so easy to pick.
==================

Hello Jason1978,
Thank you like our doll, Iris 156cm B cup doll is a nice doll ,her breasts is not so big but not very small ,her shape is really so good, she is 156cm is good size, she looks like a real normal girl and she is not so heavy.May guys like her,

If you have any questions ,please let me know,

Thank you zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I would describe her as well proportioned, not exaggerated. At 6'1" you're going to find most dolls short, other than a particular silicone manufacturer's 167 perhaps or one or two taller from others. But she's elegant without being scrawny.

Best wishes

Harem

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I measured on my wall 156cm and this doll seemed a good height, I don't think she'll be too short, I looked up the height of the average woman, and this doll is the height of the average American woman, so I think I'll be happy with her :)

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Jason1978 wrote:I measured on my wall 156cm and this doll seemed a good height, I don't think she'll be too short, I looked up the height of the average woman, and this doll is the height of the average American woman, so I think I'll be happy with her :)
==============

Hello Jason1978,

She is not short for you, she is beautiful ,if you like the taller doll , you can buy our 166cm body with C-cup

she is very nice ,but we just sell it to Japanese market ,if you like it ,I can sell it to you. If you want to know more information, please send your email to me, my email address: Tangzihan2013@gmail.com

please have a look

zihan
Attachments
_MG_3691.jpg
_MG_3691.jpg (51.34 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
_MG_3687.jpg
_MG_3687.jpg (48.62 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
_MG_3679.jpg
_MG_3679.jpg (46.45 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
_MG_3635.jpg
_MG_3635.jpg (53.4 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
_MG_3699.jpg
_MG_3699.jpg (59.49 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

symmes

Post by symmes »

According to Wikipedia, the average woman in the USA is 161.8cm (5'3.5"), so a 156cm (5'1") doll is slightly shorter than average, but not ridiculously so. Of course, you should measure the height yourself.

FWIW, my own doll is an OR 156cm B-cup; see the link in my signature for some photos. That won't really help you judge her size, but might be helpful for proportions.

I think that most dolls don't exactly have realistic proportions; to cut down on weight, most have skinny arms and legs, and the torso may be a bit on the slender side, too. Most of the clothing I've bought for my doll is womens' size "S" or "XS," and many of those items are a bit larger than I'd like. Of course, the dolls are also meant to be sexually appealing, so they're idealized images of women, not realistic representations of typical women.

INFORMATIONS