www.ordoll.com

clothing sizes for OR Doll 156CM B cup

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Jason1978

clothing sizes for OR Doll 156CM B cup

Post by Jason1978 »

I was wondering what clothes sizes the OR Doll 156CM B cup doll wears in American sizes? Like shoe sizes also, and also dresses. I will probably not buy blue jeans at least for a while, I will go with dresses as they seem like they will be easier to dress her in. I see by her measurements she is a pretty petite doll, but I am hoping clothing is not hard to find for her? I do not want to buy a lot, just to have something nice to put her in when I get her.

INFORMATIONS