www.ordoll.com

OR 156 orignal, joint locked up

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OR 156 orignal, joint locked up

Post by harvey48 »

My Sarah has her left shoulder locked up, Can move at the elbow, can not mover arm away from body and will only move forward about 90 degress.

Any ideas? do not want to force movement

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: OR 156 orignal, joint locked up

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Is she fairly new? sometimes joints can be damn stiff sometimes if they get in the wrong position. Just keep trying to wiggle it around I guess

You could always give it a pretty hard push if nothing else works. The back joint on one of my WMs locked up and last resort I shoved it really hard and it corrected it, now it's just fine.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

try rotating the elbow and reverse whatever procedure you did to get stuck. I've had that happen a couple times, just go with minimal pressure.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

abracadabra wrote:try rotating the elbow and reverse whatever procedure you did to get stuck. I've had that happen a couple times, just go with minimal pressure.
Agreed. Patience is a virtue.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS