www.ordoll.com

156 g-cup Myong

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 156 g-cup Myong

Post by LaDollyVita »

Some wonderful photos in this thread, Abra. Your lady is beautifully presented. Erotica is a fine art, and very easy to go overboard with; you've hit the mark quite nicely.

Cheers, LDV

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

LaDollyVita wrote:Some wonderful photos in this thread, Abra. Your lady is beautifully presented. Erotica is a fine art, and very easy to go overboard with; you've hit the mark quite nicely.

Cheers, LDV
Thank you sir. I have been so busy lately with moving, that I have neglected the girls, I really need to get back into taking some more pics.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I did let myong try on this corset I made for a client.
Attachments
20170723_152409.jpg
20170723_152409.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 3203 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nice picture!
I just got myself a 156OR G cup yesterday, but I am afraid to post pictures of her after seeing what you can do with a camera!
V/r
Jeff

Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

She should demo all of your clients stuff.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Whitie
Attachments
20170810_152424.jpg
20170810_152424.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 3011 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Your pics just get better and the outfits! Your gal looks so hot you could fry eggs on her!

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Arthur1960 wrote:Your pics just get better and the outfits! Your gal looks so hot you could fry eggs on her!
Lol thank you!
My new r.g. is a go-go dancer and is almost exactly the same size height bust and everything so she's sharing her clothes

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Another decent shot of the curves
Attachments
20170810_152522.jpg
20170810_152522.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 2986 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

What clothing sizes are you having the best luck with?

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Ztar073 wrote:What clothing sizes are you having the best luck with?
I need to look. . I do Taylor work for one of my day jobs so very often I so close and I don't even know what sizes are my new RG is a very petite 156 with a rather modest bust however most of her clothes fit the G & H cups that I have
Attachments
20170810_225739.jpg
20170810_225739.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 2948 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

abracadabra wrote:
mark81 wrote:BTW why did you choose this doll? It's almost like Hcup. Why not some new busty wmdoll? Or DS with bones in fingers (I remember you were quite upset about wires)?
my apologies on my delayed reply I didn't see your posting until now.
I'm a " go with what you know" kind of person. and I now know the fingers are fragile, so I am very conscious of them when moving my girls around. secondly my h-cup is gorgeous from head to toe. and has traveled over 3000 miles to and from oklahoma and florida several times, lots of posing in photoshoots and wardrobe changing, and playtime. even standing her on nonstanding feet and not a single injury. no tears in the skin, she moves and poses as advertised, and I am not easy on things.
she has a very faint stain on her thigh from a red outfit I neglected to take her out of that was my fault, but even that has almost faded away.
thone are some of the highlight reasons
g-cup is similar but has different attributes, than h-cup.
g-cup has a thicker ass and is more jiggly she doesn't exercise. h-Cup has the the ass of a gal that works out daily, it's firm and tone.
tho they are equal in height, g-cup has longer ankle to knee length and a shoe size bigger than h-cup.
so maybe at a quick glance they may look similar, I can assure you that they are both equally works of art.
Double Trouble right there, Perhaps these 2 buxom bombshells can do a new Wrigleys commercial. Nice pic!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

abracadabra wrote:
[...]

g-cup has a thicker ass and is more jiggly she doesn't exercise. h-Cup has the the ass of a gal that works out daily, it's firm and tone.
tho they are equal in height, g-cup has longer ankle to knee length and a shoe size bigger than h-cup.
so maybe at a quick glance they may look similar, I can assure you that they are both equally works of art.
Hey sorry, appreciate this is an old post. Could you please elaborate on the above quote a bit more. When you say the G cup has a thicker ass, do you mean wider hips, more depth out the back or combination of both? Is the G cup's whole body softer/more jiggly? I wonder if this is just luck of the draw or if they use a different mix for the H cup.

I'm currently looking at the OR156H but ass (bigger jiggly bubble the better) is just as important to me as boobs are so I'm thinking maybe G cup now?

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
abracadabra wrote:
[...]

Hey sorry, appreciate this is an old post. Could you please elaborate on the above quote a bit more. When you say the G cup has a thicker ass, do you mean wider hips, more depth out the back or combination of both? Is the G cup's whole body softer/more jiggly? I wonder if this is just luck of the draw or if they use a different mix for the H cup.

I'm currently looking at the OR156H but ass (bigger jiggly bubble the better) is just as important to me as boobs are so I'm thinking maybe G cup now?
G cup has more jiggle, its a little wider and more curve,
I think im my situation 156 g-cup is a little newer than 156-h-cup. Different ages and different tpe batches like making homemade brownies, each batch may be a little different.
Im very pleased with both and would lose a lot of sleep trying to decide which one to part with if I had to.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Thanks for clarifying.

INFORMATIONS