www.ordoll.com

Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Taffer
Ex-Member

Re: Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

Post by Taffer »

Procrasturbate wrote:for the record i was offered a refund or a 3rd doll. seeing as i felt the shipping company was to blame and for what ever reason i could not get that message through to Joyce, i didn't trust them not to fuck up again.

and i dont have any clue dude. at least i have my notes from last search. i remember what my runners up were. unfortunately, wm had some of those choices and now im like, will i experience the same shit with a diff company but same factory?
Did you go with Fedex 3 times in a row? If so...why?

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I think all jinsan dolls ship the same so you will have the same situation( correct me if im wrong). it suck cause you got that doll with assessories at a good price and you may end up spending more for less just to get a doll that isnt busted up. still alot of nice dolls out there to choose from

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

20170830_012145-1.jpg
20170830_012145-1.jpg (623.18 KiB) Viewed 2419 times
so long 156g

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Taffer wrote:Did you go with Fedex 3 times in a row? If so...why?
1) they only ship fedex, or so i was told to the USA. 2) they refused to insure it 3) they refused to add packing foam and double box 4) fedex didnt do anything wrong these 2 times.
Doll 1 had no arrows... doll 2# and arrows pointing to feet, so it was intentionally stored wrong.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

If you have your heart set on a OR156G, maybe you could buy a used one that's already in your country? You could ask the seller to ship it to you with extreme care. You might even be able to pick it up yourself, if the seller is close enough.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Or see if bcd or x/s will price match then pay extra for pqc and be done with it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There are a couple things the factory could do to reduce the odds of damage.
One is to fill in the gaps with the pre cut styrofoam to pin the doll N&S.
Then pin her W&E.
Of course, there still needs to be more padding as well, but above would take little time to do.
Jeff and the BCD Girls

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Procrasturbate, first off congratulations on your doll , ordoll is a great company to deal with. second i "LOVE" the bigger arola's around the nipples, if you ever check out any of my older post i have said that on larger breast like these that larger arola's look a lot better and yours is proof of that , i hope after ordoll see's these they agree and other doll companies to and start making them bigger like this.
I wish i had known they could have done this earlier, i would have had them do that to my doll , i love bigger aroals around the nipples on bigger breast . they look great! i am saving a picture of your doll picture . :D :glou:

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

So I'm in the process of having my doll shipped, trying to learn from your unfortunate experience as much as possible Procrasturbate. I know one of the issues for you besides incompetent Fedex delivery was also the lack of padding in the case. I've received an image of my doll packed in her case that I'm sharing here, along with my suggestions to OR for improvement. I'd welcome any other suggestions for improvement from the community. I've informed Joyce at OR that I've posted this info here, I'm sure they are following our experiences closely and are aware that we are keeping tabs on them here at TDF. I'm sure they will do the best job they can to improve the packaging, it's the only thing they can do to help us overcome incompetent shipping companies like Fedex.
My doll packaged w/edits
My doll packaged w/edits
E70B8D0A139E6A30A4AFC491100684EA.jpg (296.38 KiB) Viewed 2333 times

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Glad you got a refund!! If I were you I would find another doll/company and go from there. WAY TOO many problems, it shouldn't be this difficult regardless of who's fault it is.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Taffer wrote:So I'm in the process of having my doll shipped, trying to learn from your unfortunate experience as much as possible Procrasturbate. I know one of the issues for you besides incompetent Fedex delivery was also the lack of padding in the case. I've received an image of my doll packed in her case that I'm sharing here, along with my suggestions to OR for improvement. I'd welcome any other suggestions for improvement from the community. I've informed Joyce at OR that I've posted this info here, I'm sure they are following our experiences closely and are aware that we are keeping tabs on them here at TDF. I'm sure they will do the best job they can to improve the packaging, it's the only thing they can do to help us overcome incompetent shipping companies like Fedex.
E70B8D0A139E6A30A4AFC491100684EA.jpg
my man, not trying to come across like an asshole...but.. like I've said multiple times and Im not sure why anyone is understanding this..
Doll 1 in hardshell case, came with NO ARROWS. how is fedex to know what side to ship if OR doesnt tell them? so she was shipped on her side and chest.

doll 2... ARROWS WERE IN WRONG DIRECTION... so fedex DID THEIR JOB, but because OR, was shipped with all her weight on her neck.

dont let her make you think its the hardshell cases fault ,, its her shippers.
its not fedex man.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

I draw attention of factory staff to this thread. Thank you all for suggestions.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

just so you know, i FINALLY received the 2nd package in the mail Friday. No Nipple color OR brown and blue eyes was in the package. i am glad we parted ways, because i would have BEEN PISSED that your company still didnt send me 100% of what i ordered. lol its all good though.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Procrasturbate wrote:just so you know, i FINALLY received the 2nd package in the mail Friday. No Nipple color OR brown and blue eyes was in the package. i am glad we parted ways, because i would have BEEN PISSED that your company still didnt send me 100% of what i ordered. lol its all good though.
I draw attention of factory to this thread and apologise for being distract past week, as many. I try to do best to ensure factory give good service

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS