www.ordoll.com

Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

Post by Procrasturbate »

Joyce has been amazing beyond expectations, however i think she takes a lot of direction from the factory. Shell sympathize with me one minute and come back hard with "the factory told me..." on her next email.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

@MoviePilot - Procrasturbate was demonstrating the maximum range of motion for a doll with an unbroken back, using a doll that was already slated for return. I gather the factory is trying to argue the floppy-backed doll is "normal" (or within an acceptable range), so he was forced to show that a "normal" range of motion looks nothing like that.

Under the circumstances, Procrasturbate has been nothing but responsible. There's no reason to suggest he wouldn't be gentle with a doll that arrives intact.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

@MoviePilot - when you have a retailer telling you the doll 2# is normal rang of motion.. and the looseness is how it comes... i took it upon myself during the video they requested to show them the range of motion and the tightness of the first doll they sent. And thanks for pointing out my grunts, because if i can fold doll#2 in half with 3 fingers or with just the help of gravity, but wrestle with doll #1... you prove my point. Doll#2 is jacked the fuck up.

and just an FYI, even if i wanted to take a blowtorch to my doll after i take possession of it, i am entitled to a 100% undamaged doll when i open the box.

@zzzz - im glad YOU at least get it. lol.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Procrasturbate wrote:i wish you knew how close i am to just filing a claim with paypal, demanding 2 fedex labels and being done with this whole thing.

the last 3 emails from joyce is talking about how i can stay with this doll with just a little TLC.. im sitting here.. O YOU EXPECT ME TO KEEP THIS DAMAGED DOLL... when it was arrow-ed wrong and not shipped with enough foam??? ive already made 2 fuckin payments on this loan and i still dont have a doll without holes in her.

maybe if i wasnt such a foot dude i would care about the foot damage, but the fuckin spine? the neck? im supposed to have many months of a tight skeleton not one that folds in half out of the box. lord knows what damage was done.

Why does it bend back so far? the first doll doesnt. did the stopping mech break off? *sigh*
Were it me I'd do it. They've had ample time to correct the problem. This is total BS!

This caught my eye while reading this thread. Earlier you said:

"received some good and bad news today... its Day 11 since my order was placed and i have received no update from factory. I reached out to Joyce and she informed me that the doll was pulled from the mold 2 days ago, but there was an error in the doll, big enough of an error where they opted to re-pour the mold yesterday, and she thinks it will be ready for pictures and approval Monday some time. *fingers crossed*"

My guess, when you complained about the 1st doll, they simply sent you the one they had earlier rejected. Can't prove that of course, but she did say the error was great enough to warrent a re-pour. I'd say a wanky spine certainly fits that bill.

In any event, I think it's time to take it up with PayPal and go with another manufacturer.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

you probably dont want to have to pick out yet another doll by another company. If OR doesn't change its tune soon they will have left you with no choice. They should already be at work with your replacement doll plus something extra for the trouble. Joyce seems like a nice person having dealt with her myself and she throws in a lot of extras but if they can't or refuse get the product right , then it doesn't matter.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

ive gotten 3-4 PMs telling me i need to get TDF itself involved too. how does one go about this?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

MoviePilot wrote:Yeah, and he was damn lucky not breaking the back while showing that range. Like i said, listening to the clip it seems he's not showing the range but rather how much maximum force he can apply to bend the back.
In my opinion that video was everything else than helpful for him. Since the doll originally didn't come in that "irritating" position ("human-snake-hybrid") he made pictures of as well.

For sure, there seems to be some issue about the back bone - at least about its maximum range. In terms of how much force is needed to bend, one is complaining about too loose bones, others about too tight bones.
In his case it seems he has both options at one time.

But as you can see in the clip, the bone of #2 is definitely not broken, as the upper body is not immediately falling down (@2:13)
i never once said doll 1 was too tight, on the contrary i want doll 2# to HAVE that same tightness. this join IMO is the most important in the doll- that joint aligns her holes properly to the mans waist, it HAS to hold its angle.

also sunshine if you had followed long my entire story you'd know that it DID INDEED arrive in that arched back position,
20170831_104745.jpg
20170831_104745.jpg (497.19 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
20170831_104647.jpg
20170831_104647.jpg (485.83 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
it was so curved it left 5" between the feet and the bottom of the box.
20170831_104224_LI.jpg
20170831_104224_LI.jpg (426.1 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
the best also protruded past the top of the box. the box was shipped on the dolls neck, as the arrow is pointed in the wrong direction. the neck and feet took so much abuse it punched a hole through the foam and cardboard.
20170901_160500.jpg
20170901_160500.jpg (354.07 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
Doll 1 is already slated to be shipped to a hub in Florida for refurbish, im not exactly sure wtf your problem is: if youre trolling, a doll purist "silicon lives matter", or youre on the JinShan payroll, but if you cant contribute to this thread, i ask that you just take your leave. The fact you think that i would man handle a doll that wasnt damaged, off camera, is just asinine. You dont know me, who the hell are you?

The video was for the factory and has been delivered and they now understand whats wrong. I am sharing the complete story here on my thread to educate others that might deal with this in the future.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

Hmm, don't know how I didn't notice this thread earlier. A problematic experience to say the least. How many tdf members bought dolls during this sale, I haven't seen any other threads mentioning problems. I wonder if the others are problem free or if people are just downplaying the problems.

I've already made a downpayment on mine, and I'm waiting on them to correct the feet to the non standing type (an understandable mixup given the amount of orders they are probably dealing with right now). I don't have a vehicle so I don't really have the "luxury" of f$%king around with returns and replacements.

I asked Joyce if there are any other shipping options or if the hard case could somehow be causing problems, waiting on a reply now. Sorry to hear all this Pro, you've been very helpful to me in buying a first doll. I'm honestly really surprised how far OR is willing to go to give you an intact doll at sale price, plus all the customization they're doing for you. I pretty much just went with stock everything and a basic set of clothing, plus an additional insert so that I don't have to wait when the first one wears out. I am really interested in the hardcase and I worked out a deal for it, but i'm hesitant about it given your experience Pro, and it would save me a bit of money foregoing it.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Taffer wrote:I asked Joyce if there are any other shipping options or if the hard case could somehow be causing problems, waiting on a reply now. Sorry to hear all this Pro, you've been very helpful to me in buying a first doll. I'm honestly really surprised how far OR is willing to go to give you an intact doll at sale price, plus all the customization they're doing for you. I pretty much just went with stock everything and a basic set of clothing, plus an additional insert so that I don't have to wait when the first one wears out. I am really interested in the hardcase and I worked out a deal for it, but i'm hesitant about it given your experience Pro, and it would save me a bit of money foregoing it.
the 2nd doll with the fucked spine, feet and hand was shipped in a regular box.

the hardshell case is amazing, but they did NOT put arrows on the box, causing the doll to ship on her chest and arms.

ill be brutally honest, IMO their 3rd party shipping company is to blame.
20170901_160629.jpg
20170901_160629.jpg (426.05 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
I wouldnt use this amount of foam to pack an XBOX let alone a 75lb woman sized doll.
there is TOOOOO much open space for the doll to shift. the blanket and this foam is BULLSHIT and they are betting all their eggs on fedex shipping properly.

Doll 1 with case had no arrows, so fedex didnt know which way was up.
Doll 2 the arrows were facing the wrong directions, so when the doll was vertical it was on its neck bolt. If hanging a doll by its neck is possibly harmful, what do you think a weeks worth of shipping ON ITS NECK will do? lol Dont let ORdoll say the case is to blame. its their shipping practices.

FYI.. the only custom work i got to the doll was nipples, which we learned takes less than 20 minutes to paint. all other custom options are the normal you see on any doll webpage.

Id also like to add that i requested Doubling up on boxes and padding, one inside the other, its even in the fuckin contract/invoice, they refused to do this. thats whats grinding my gears.
Arrows and lack of protection.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

great news. TDF reached out to ORDOLLS and within 24 hours an i have 100% refund in my paypal.
The shitty part is that i have now alienated myself with one of the largest Chinese doll factories (my opinion) and im still w/o doll. double edge sword.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

one suggestion i had a while back was for the disposable impact measures. even if they were only put in boxes destined for problem areas it would help to show negligence for insurance claims and liability. hell for the worst areas id even strap one to the outer box in with the invoice so people know that you are monitoring the progress

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Its too bad it had to come to that. they should have tried to send you a third doll but i can understand you not wanting that as well. So what doll are you looking at now? not that many dolls as hot as your last choice imho.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

for the record i was offered a refund or a 3rd doll. seeing as i felt the shipping company was to blame and for what ever reason i could not get that message through to Joyce, i didn't trust them not to fuck up again.

and i dont have any clue dude. at least i have my notes from last search. i remember what my runners up were. unfortunately, wm had some of those choices and now im like, will i experience the same shit with a diff company but same factory?

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Why don't you maybe order a doll from SexySexDolls? And ask them to use a different company like UPS? You can choose the option that SSD pays the customs for you.
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

INFORMATIONS