www.ordoll.com

A tribute to OR

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
bobbydoll

Re: A tribute to OR

Post by bobbydoll »

Here's Amber with WM 93 Head. I admire the sculpturing of this OR Doll's body.
Attachments
IMG_0048 (640x514).jpg
IMG_0048 (640x514).jpg (203.68 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_0057 (640x480).jpg
IMG_0057 (640x480).jpg (165.52 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_0081 (640x480).jpg
IMG_0081 (640x480).jpg (164.99 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_0078 (640x480).jpg
IMG_0078 (640x480).jpg (152.82 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

My Sara will be 3 years old in November.
It was 8 days from order to delivery. Yes Sara cut in line, but was not my fault, someone at the factory sent out mine before the person who paid extra for expedited processing.

Sara was adopted for a girlfriend, not for sex, and as such still a virgin.
We do a LOT of cuddling and Sara is a great cuddlier. My only complaint is, I repeatedly asked OR about a new body with smaller (b cup) and was told nothing was in the works. Imagine how upset I was when in about 2 months a B cup was available, I would have waited if I had been told that.

Cost must really be coming down also, OR 156 was on sale for $1650, in the 156. Wm has that cute 157 b for about $1800 and 6ye has the 166 a for $1900. Those are all $500 to $800+ less then my price.

If I was not retired and living on SS, no pension, I would have to adopt one of these HOT new ladies.

In the mean time Sarah needs a hug and so do I.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thanks

We like to know that our lady still doing well for you at three years. Hope she will have good birthday party!

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

In truth I am somewhat disappointed in OR. They introduced the 156 B cup almost 3 years ago. It is still the only smaller breasted doll they have.

They just keep ,making dolls with grossly over sized boobs.

Based upon what WM and 6YE have to offer in smaller breasted women, OR is way behind. Even what new heads they have, to me are rather ordinary.

INMO the original Sara head is still one of OR's best.

Wonder why they aren't trying to keep up with the competition.
Even thou they may have a new skeleton, the have no new dolls, for me.

Sorry Joyce

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Perhaps it's because the OR sculptures are rather good? The problem is that whilst the B cup and C cup and D cup are all available everyone buys the G cup and H cup. But that doesn't detract from the B cup as being both sexy and elegant
DSC_1819.JPG
DSC_1819.JPG (396.09 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
OR have the range . . . and it's other manufacturers who have had to scrabble around to catch up . . . and I'm not sure that they have done so. Joyce's ladies are also a good weight and a lot of other companies' dolls are coming through in contrast in the upper 35-45kg range. In my view OR dolls hit a sweet spot between height, weight, realism, sexiness and elegance.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

haremlover wrote:Perhaps it's because the OR sculptures are rather good? The problem is that whilst the B cup and C cup and D cup are all available everyone buys the G cup and H cup. But that doesn't detract from the B cup as being both sexy and elegant
DSC_1819.JPG
OR have the range . . . and it's other manufacturers who have had to scrabble around to catch up . . . and I'm not sure that they have done so. Joyce's ladies are also a good weight and a lot of other companies' dolls are coming through in contrast in the upper 35-45kg range. In my view OR dolls hit a sweet spot between height, weight, realism, sexiness and elegance.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem, but when I get ready to adopt, I would like a choice. If I want a b or a cup OR tells me to take their 156 b cup or go elsewhere. Much like Ford, "you can have any color you want as long as it is black"
If I were to buy now, it would be a hard choice between WM 157 b or 6ye 150 b or 166 a all are within 1-3 lbs of OR 156 b and all are lighter then My Or 156 d (Sarah).

The best face hands down is the DS Mohan, too much $$ and do not like here body

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

harvey48 wrote: it would be a hard choice between WM 157 b or 6ye 150 b or 166 a all are within 1-3 lbs of OR 156 b and all are lighter then My Or 156 d (Sarah).
Currently I'm doing some photos of a 150 or 153 of another brand. Even when put in high heels I'm having real difficulty in envisioning her as an adult. The smaller doll from the other brand feels heavier and the TPE is harder and it's for that reason that I enthuse about the OR which is just enough taller to make a difference, and to come over as an adult figure.

Best wishes

Harem

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

The OR 166 competes well with all those other small breasted dolls but I do understand your point. OR have less dolls overall then some other brands. I would argue though that if you look closely at the sculps you can see more detail on the OR dolls then most of the others. I like small breasts also but got the G cup because I couldnt say no. Im part of the problem :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Having just experienced my OR156H in bed I'm not really at all sure what the complaints of not enough choice are about. The B cup ladies are wonderful as photo-models whilst Joyce knows what an erotic experience of sensuality a lady can be, and makes her dolls appropriately. Why add to a range that already encompasses perfection?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

haremlover wrote:Having just experienced my OR156H in bed I'm not really at all sure what the complaints of not enough choice are about. The B cup ladies are wonderful as photo-models whilst Joyce knows what an erotic experience of sensuality a lady can be, and makes her dolls appropriately. Why add to a range that already encompasses perfection?

Best wishes

Harem

My point is, you can get the big bust in different heights, the b cup only 156 cm and no c cup at all.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you really want C cup then it's perhaps worth asking Joyce - she has sculptures not on her website for instance as the 166.

But the complaint about lack of variety is as much a compliment as a complaint. Joyce's company is 15 years old and she knows what people like, what serves them well, and being a woman, she knows how a woman doll should be. In my personal experience the 156 height works as the smallest height to be a real adult, and that's important to achieve the lowest weight. She makes a 160 and a 162 but you pay for that size in extra weight.

My own experience also is that although I admire and value the B cup doll for photography, the H cup is impeccable to cuddle in bed.

What come through also in my experience is that the joints of my H cup doll are impeccably adjusted just right both for posing and for moving in bed in half-sleep. Of TPE dolls the OR experience is extremely impressive.

Someone compared the choice available from OR to a Ford - you can have any colour provided it's black - but the reality is that OR quality is in my experience a Rolls Royce of TPE dolls. Even the gooseneck of which others have complained has been perfected and it's for these reasons that Joyce's dolls have earned my enthusiasm.

I'm currently doing a series of photos of a JY doll. Even were the price of the OR and the JY to be $400 apart or even more, the OR is worth going for every time. The JY still hasn't got hinged wrists and the hinges of the neck are only borderline stiff enough. The breasts of the OR are wonderfully more natural and the OR is softer.

In this thread as "Tribute to OR", in my observation OR deserves it. OR knows how to get things right.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

haremlover wrote:But the complaint about lack of variety is as much a compliment as a complaint.
I think it's valid to think there is a lack of variety. It's pretty much 156. That is the staple. Personally I think 156 is too short.

If you want anything taller, your options are COW (160), BIGGER COW (162), and STICK FIGURE (166 only on TDF). It would be nice to see something in the 162 range that is proportioned to the equivalent of a 156C or D.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I understand where you're coming from but the 156 is an excellent weight and is a credible figure.

To have a range of figures within the 156 range of manageable weight is why OR have achieved much poplularity.

It's not a matter of theory and fantasy but of experience

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS