TPE care-The Newly Wed guide

We turn dreams into reality!
scopes666

Re: TPE care-The Newly Wed guide

Post by scopes666 »

The doll I ordered has standing feet so I am safe in that department. If she didn't have standing feel, I could always sit her down. if my shower has a sitting platform.

Regardless, you posted a phenomenal tutorial. I will make sure to stock up on mineral oil, vaseline, nivea, and baby powder... as I await my baby doll's arrival! :multi:

Eagle999
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Eagle999 »

Is there any different protocol for the head? Same cleaning method, oil, and powder?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, but be careful else you can remove make up like eyebrows.
Jeff

Eagle999
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Eagle999 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Yes, but be careful else you can remove make up like eyebrows.
Jeff

Thank you.

MishaDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MishaDoll »

Hi Jeff and everyone,
This is a great description.
Does it do the same for SM-dolls or do I omit something?

DesperateCustomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DesperateCustomer »

i've been continuously researching for TPE for when my time to buy a doll comes. this is all insanely useful and i CAN'T WAIT to try it. it's a ball buster though that i have to wait until june aprox. to get my doll (i'm in the process of moving out of my country and i wouldn't want to move such a thing through more shipping.)

DesperateCustomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DesperateCustomer »

also can a doll owner tell me what are the pros and cons for fixed / insert vag? i know many have said insert is easier but i want to know more , please and thank you

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

What about Glycerine ?
I know it is a bit sweet and read it can cause yeast in women, do you use it too?
I like it as inexpensive lube and is relatively odourless and mixes with water easily
I have a Rd2 too and learned my lesson not to use alcahol and baby wipes, it caused some fragmentation and peeling, I am now using light soap only.
I read on forum that mixed with water is not absorbed by TPE, probably then is a good lube?

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =7&t=83475
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

Thank you for this! it makes a lot of sense to me, the vaseline is great for TPE.
I think some damage to my RD silicone was due to the use of alcohol, also I see baby wipes have a lot of ingredients, I now use toilet wipes the formula looks more friendly without any alcohol;
hydrogen peroxide for crotch cleaning looks good, I will test on bits of damaged silicone insert.
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

Great guide. I am new and haven't received my doll yet but this is very helpful for preparing. I have a few questions though.

1.The first two days when we wash our doll with antibacterial soap and water, do we wash the face as well or just the body, arms, legs? Do we wash the inner parts like the vagina too? And will washing them cause any of the color options we chose to fade? (nipple and vagina color)

"Please note that Vaseline, Nivea cream and baby oil will remove the original make-up from the face, breast and vagina of the doll, as well as self-applied make-up.
So you might want to avoid those areas or be very careful and not rub it in. "

2. Does this mean the optional make up that we put on the doll ourselves or does it refer to the manufacturers that put on this make up?

If I used vaseline or nivea around the vagina of the doll will it remove the color tone that was given to it during manufacturing?

2. Do we have to use both vaseline and nivea and baby oil? I read through the guide but doesn't all 3 of them just rehydrate the doll's skin? Since they do the same thing which is to prevent the doll from drying and cracking. If we do have to use it does it matter which one we rub on first?

3. Does it matter what kind of baby oil we use? The one I have seen in stores is called Parent's Choice and the ingredients listed are mineral oil, and frangrance. I also read a post about someone saying they used mineral oil on their tpe toy and it degraded the toy. Here is the exact quote:

"I don't own dolls at this point, only TPE sex toys. The one time I did use mineral oil to remove a stain, there seemed to be a slight degradation of the TPE material, which became tackier and less smooth after exposure to the oil. 

At least one toy manufacturer strongly recommends against using mineral oil on TPE and this apparent degradation effect is mentioned in the manufacturer's warning."

4. Can the baby powder (corn starch) have aloe and vitamin e? It's from johnson's brand.

Maxie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maxie »

I would really like to know answers to the above posters questions as well; bump for any help!

Rezero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

I forgot to ask one more question that came up.

If we use baby oil for inserting the insert will the baby oil absorb quickly into the tpe? I'm afraid of it causing mold if moisture gets into the opening. I have read that the mineral oil in baby oil prevents mold but want to make sure.

Also do we just pull the insert out to clean or do we have to use baby oil to pull it out?

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

Hi one question i found benzyl alcohol in baby oil. Its dangerous too like pure alcohol?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Rezero,
And I am sure they did all the test that Indigo20 did as well.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Rezero,
Baby oil to remove will make it alot easier to remove
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS