www.ordoll.com

Is Tearing a Widespread Issue?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

I've already made the down payment on an OR 156 H cup. Just out of curiosity, is tearing of the holes an avoidable issue? I do intend to apply mineral oil or a mineral oil based cream in that area basically every use. I went with a removable insert to facilitate easier cleaning, and was kind of hoping tearing would be less of an issue, but it doesn't appear to work that way, the hole entrance is still attached to the doll. Is this just an eventuality when you have a penis girthier than the Asian average? (quite small), or have people of reasonable endowment been able to keep this from occurring?
It's not a big shock to me, I've even seen far pricier real dolls with issue, but it'd be nice to know if it's more a case of owner neglect.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is Tearing a Widespread Issue?

Post by Procrasturbate »

not sure where you got the every use from, because you can over oil your doll just as much as you can dehydrate her. maybe just use a petrol based lube? youll need that anyway to get the sleeve in every time anyway.

staying lubed is key, the moment the hole goes dry and it feels 1000x better, is when i hear tears usually occur.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

Procrasturbate wrote:not sure where you got the every use from, because you can over oil your doll just as much as you can dehydrate her. maybe just use a petrol based lube? youll need that anyway to get the sleeve in every time anyway.

staying lubed is key, the moment the hole goes dry and it feels 1000x better, is when i hear tears usually occur.
Why would it feel 1000x better? The idea of buying a doll with a removable insert is so that I don't have to use condoms. Condoms would just dry things out far more. In any case, xanthan lube has been a better companion than any oil or any other water based lube so far (though I've only tried the cheap ones), slick as a dwarf's ball sack that stuff is :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Use vaseline on the insert to insert it.

Don't spread the legs apart more than you have to for entry

Don't get her doing the splits

Put the legs into a sitting position first, then splay them outwards to open her up for you.

I'm sure that many splits are caused through bad positioning.

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612

This is the position

prior to sexual invitation

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

haremlover wrote:Use vaseline on the insert to insert it.

Don't spread the legs apart more than you have to for entry

Don't get her doing the splits

Put the legs into a sitting position first, then splay them outwards to open her up for you.

I'm sure that many splits are caused through bad positioning.

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612

This is the position

prior to sexual invitation

Best wishes

Harem
Sexual invitation, lol I enjoy the personalities of the dolls around here, and thanks for the tip :)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

rofl whos talking about condoms? im talking about lube bro. when lube starts drying it feels a lot better but is harmful to the doll.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

Procrasturbate wrote:rofl whos talking about condoms? im talking about lube bro. when lube starts drying it feels a lot better but is harmful to the doll.
Yikes, then you need better/thinner/slicker lube. Have you looked into xanthan lube? It's slicker than any cheap water based lube, and oils. You can brew it thin for more sensation or thick for tighter orifaces and less mess. Most people use thicker lubes for anal sex and thinner lubes to feel the sensation of textures.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I would say yes. The wider you spread, the more it can tear. :lol:

RK
NEXT!!

Surprised ZZZZ didn't beat me.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Taffer wrote:
Procrasturbate wrote:rofl whos talking about condoms? im talking about lube bro. when lube starts drying it feels a lot better but is harmful to the doll.
Yikes, then you need better/thinner/slicker lube. Have you looked into xanthan lube? It's slicker than any cheap water based lube, and oils. You can brew it thin for more sensation or thick for tighter orifaces and less mess. Most people use thicker lubes for anal sex and thinner lubes to feel the sensation of textures.
i dont need anything. the OP question is Does tearing happen a lot, is it a huge issue. All i am trying to say is that ive seen a lot of posts talk about if you dont keep the hole super slippery. tearing and tpe friction balls occur. I'm just answering the OP.

All i am saying is that that moment when the lub starts drying and causing a tad of friction is usually the best feeling for most guys, which leads to more friction, quicker, rippppp.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

rubherkitty wrote:Is Tearing a Widespread Issue?

I would say yes. The wider you spread, the more it can tear. :lol:

RK
NEXT!!

Surprised ZZZZ didn't beat me.
Lol! Good one!

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

i dont need anything. the OP question is Does tearing happen a lot, is it a huge issue. All i am trying to say is that ive seen a lot of posts talk about if you dont keep the hole super slippery. tearing and tpe friction balls occur. I'm just answering the OP.

All i am saying is that that moment when the lub starts drying and causing a tad of friction is usually the best feeling for most guys, which leads to more friction, quicker, rippppp.
Hmm, I guess you don't "need" good lube that doesn't dry out. It's one of those nice to haves, like clean drinking water and flushable toilets :)

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Tearing is an issue when you don't have experience or information to prevent above said tearing. First doll I got I tore that s*** up, from lack of experience and information
the two girls I have now I've had close to a year and they're in perfect condition.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

abracadabra wrote:Tearing is an issue when you don't have experience or information to prevent above said tearing. First doll I got I tore that s*** up, from lack of experience and information
the two girls I have now I've had close to a year and they're in perfect condition.
Alright, lay it on me? Avoid the splits, apply vaseline often, what else? I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others.

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

It generally takes excessive force to cause a tear. Being gentle goes a long way.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Regarding tearing at the vaginal/anal entry.

No matter how much lube you use, it's basically a matter of "how well equipped" you are.
If you have a micro-penis - for which all currently available dolls are designed for - no problem at all.
If not, well...

INFORMATIONS