www.ordoll.com

Video of OR156 H breasts jiggling and softness

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Video of OR156 H breasts jiggling and softness

Post by timetraveler1 »

ORDOLL THANKS FOR SHOWING THAT VIDEO ,i think the new softer version of the tits vare way better , they move more and are more realistic like a real womans breast. :D :glou:

haremlover, i guess youtube removing the video is a testiment to how real they look lol ! :wink: :haha4:

vito

Re: Video of OR156 H breasts jiggling and softness

Post by vito »

ZZZZ wrote:
haremlover wrote:Joyce has just replied to me sending me a video of even softer breasts! She says that mine are standard but she has a new material which makes the breasts utterly real.
ORdoll wrote:I aim for the most natural feeling breasts of all dolls. This is a new softness material tested extensively for the G cup but not at present for the H cup.
ORdoll wrote:The G and H cup are the same softness now, like the video Haremlover show, and with new super-real feel like in the video I send yesterday.
How fragile is the new material?
I'm very confused now. Can someone please clarify if the new softer breasts are available on the H cup as well? When I messaged Joyce just last week she said no, but it appears she said YES above. A video of the new softer H cup breasts would be nice if available.

INFORMATIONS