www.ordoll.com

A customer asks if he can pay with Litecoin . . . ?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

A customer asks if he can pay with Litecoin . . . ?

Post by ORdoll »

Dear Friends

A customer asks me if pay in Litecoin. What do you think?

Perhaps Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Peercoin possibly useful as well.

Is anyone think about this? I am interested in possible.

Kind regards,

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A customer asks if he can pay with Litecoin . . . ?

Post by timetraveler1 »

JOYCE , I DID NOT KNOW OF THIS I looked it up and found this page, was from 3 days ago .
https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2 ... f3266149bc

in the story it said The currency's price was about half the value of what it was, as far as i understand , if that's the case the currency value you get from a customer will be a lot less for your doll product , to me it sounds like it would be a bad deal for you money wise.
anyone else can chime in here with your thoughts on it , or if you think i am wrong .

also on the report it said this :

At the start of the month, China banned the use of initial coin offerings, which are token sales that companies use to raise money.

Since that time, reports have been circulating that Chinese authorities will prevent exchanges from trading on their soil.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thank you much. You are good friend. But there is too much at stake for too many for crypto currency fail. See companies like www.cointed.com who open crypto ATM in Austria.

Sending dolls around world there are interesting opportunity and it might make easier for some buyer.

Other thought interested.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

IMHO:

If they aren't major currencies, with stable exchange rates, then don't bother.

You do want to be able to deposit foreign currencies and then exchange them when it's favorable.

However, there's no compelling reason to deal with crypto-currencies or the like.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

As long as you can sell the cryptocurrency before it loses value, I don't see why not.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I don't know much about any of these alternate currencies. If you can find a stable one it might be ok but I think it would be much safer to stick to $US, Euros, and British Pounds.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i also found this .listen to this pod cast about b
Bitcoin apocalypse predictions coming TRUE!
https://vimeo.com/234062257
it still seems like a bad deal to me, the drop in value of litcoin could be why he is trying to unload them on you . i still advise against doing it. just my opinion to you.

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

Cash is king. If "trendy x-coin of the day" actually has any value, your buyer can convert it into real money and pay you. Too much of a risk to deal with, imo.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I see crypto currency like the .com bust.

Bitcoin is overvalued like most of the markets these days, I wouldn’t touch crypto.

alanseveneleven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alanseveneleven »

I know a few smart people that say crypto's are a rollercoaster that will reach the moon.... and a few other smart people that say it's not physical, too volatile, and to avoid.

I believe digital currency is the certain future and that current crypto's will either be brought under government regulation or transitioned to make room for new standardized digital currencies (perhaps a single world currency) that can be regulated and tracked at every turn.

Even though values go up and down unlike physical currency, I think crypto's are here to stay and will likely make many people rich over the coming years.

INFORMATIONS