www.ordoll.com

OR dolls have new skeleton too

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: OR dolls have new skeleton too

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
ZZZZ wrote:There's plastic of some sort in the doll heads - temperature doesn't seem to be a problem there?
It is not plastic. It is resin. Polyester or epoxy I think.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Procrasturbate wrote:again... the joint hardware is not the reason for the holes in elbows and knees... thus a shield is moot. the issue is these connection between the tpe and the metal at these points. maybe if they put the connective tape on the shin and thigh, leaving the knee to float, the holes wont occur. damage always occurs where the tpe is taped to the metal.
Leaving the joint to float with jeans cloth around it.
It's just common sense the force of the hardware is what also makes it poke threw along with any movement of the Doll. It's not rocket science here.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Procrasturbate wrote:again... the joint hardware is not the reason for the holes in elbows and knees... thus a shield is moot. the issue is these connection between the tpe and the metal at these points. maybe if they put the connective tape on the shin and thigh, leaving the knee to float, the holes wont occur. damage always occurs where the tpe is taped to the metal.
not sure if I am understanding you correctly. If you put your doll in doggy style position and move her up enough to put your hand under her elbow , you will feel the point of the joint pressing with the full force of her weight against the tpe. It's not surprising then that you would get a tear. If what you are saying is the upper arm and lower arm bars at the joint should be larger in diameter around this point like a real bone then I agree with you. That would possibly prevent the joint it self from pressing against the tpe. Unless the floating joint leaves an indent at which point a plate could make sense like a knee cap. You say it is tape causing the issue. I admit to not knowing enough about that . Just going off of how it feels.

INFORMATIONS