www.ordoll.com

OR dolls have new skeleton too

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: OR dolls have new skeleton too

Post by ORdoll »

Wrap skeleton. We do lot of experiment on this for Japanese client
QQ图片20171104023225.jpg
QQ图片20171104023225.jpg (97.74 KiB) Viewed 1578 times
try different type constructions and material but none easy. Always compromise. Improve thing and another thing not so good.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

ORdoll wrote:We do lot of experiment on this for Japanese client
Can you do a lot of experiments for me?)

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

ORdoll wrote:Wrap skeleton. We do lot of experiment on this for Japanese client
QQ图片20171104023225.jpg
try different type constructions and material but none easy. Always compromise. Improve thing and another thing not so good.

Kind regards

Joyce
Cool! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

What have you already tried?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Hello guys,

If have better idea for wrap joints please email us.

We try many different thing but TPE difficult work with. High temperature makes complicate.

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

How about a piece of plastic that attaches to one side of the joint and extends over it? In other words, "plastic knees and elbows".

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Two problems - one is the high temperature during the casting and the second is requirement of flexibility on hinges . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I am surprised when looking at these skeleton that there aren't metal shields right above the joints to help spread the weight out when weight is applied at a joint and prevent poke throughs. If designed carefully it should slide under the tpe when the joint is moved and not create any visual distraction.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

And to which part of the hinge might such a plate be attached? And will it limit movement of the hinge? No doubt these things are being considered by the robotics developers but have you any ideas?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I'm glad there are options being attempted and a discussion about options taking place for this issue of poking joints.
One thing for sure the material has to be strong and also very flexible plus heat resistant all in one ,
Has Jeans Cloth been considered?
Maybe wrap the joints a few times over in jeans cloth or... Extra thick jeans type cloth in tubular form so can be slid over the skeleton before joint attachment leaving enough wiggle room for movement of the joints.
Add a reinforcement patch directly over the knees and elbows for extra protection , sewing it together with the attached cloth around the joints.
I believe something very similar being used on the feet for standing dolls as I had to do repair on my dolls foot and seen very strong cloth wrap around the flat of the foot plate.
I would also add that the color of the cloth should be tan or skin tone as to prevent any discoloration of the TPE. Might get away with using gray but I think light brown better.

With the Advent of the new shrugging shoulders this may be necessary around the shoulder joints as well but not as drastic as the knees and elbows as the elbows and knees take most of the weight of the Doll in certain sexual positions like doggie style and such.
Wouldn't hurt to protect the shoulder area also in my opinion.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

haremlover wrote:Two problems - one is the high temperature during the casting and the second is requirement of flexibility on hinges . . .

Best wishes

Harem
There's plastic of some sort in the doll heads - temperature doesn't seem to be a problem there?

Regarding the hinges - they only have to flex 180 degrees, so the plastic (or fiberglass, or whatever) doesn't necessarily have to be flexible.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ZZZZ wrote:
haremlover wrote:Two problems - one is the high temperature during the casting and the second is requirement of flexibility on hinges . . .

Best wishes

Harem
There's plastic of some sort in the doll heads - temperature doesn't seem to be a problem there?

Regarding the hinges - they only have to flex 180 degrees, so the plastic (or fiberglass, or whatever) doesn't necessarily have to be flexible.
What like a ping pong ball type thing around the joints? But what going to hold it in place...
I like my idea of jeans cloth reinforced with sewing patches over for extra protection
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ZZZZ wrote: There's plastic of some sort in the doll heads - temperature doesn't seem to be a problem there?
Yes - good point. But still wondering what it should be attached to . No doubt Joyce's team will have been thinking about this sort of thing

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

haremlover wrote:
ZZZZ wrote: There's plastic of some sort in the doll heads - temperature doesn't seem to be a problem there?
Yes - good point. But still wondering what it should be attached to . No doubt Joyce's team will have been thinking about this sort of thing

Best wishes

Harem
Correct me if I am wrong but OR and WM share industry ideas ? I am a big WM fan myself
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

Shielding is a great idea but it comes with its own challenges. A plastic shield must have the ability to glide over the tpe (low coefficient of friction) or you will get puckering and folds but it must hold enough to prevent sag. Second, it must be bonded to the metal. This is no small feat for these types of plastics (ie ptfe, uhmw). Lastly, it has to be compatible with tpe. My assumption is the chemists already know what could work for one formula but not another. And finally as Harem mentioned, range of motion can get quite tricky.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

again... the joint hardware is not the reason for the holes in elbows and knees... thus a shield is moot. the issue is these connection between the tpe and the metal at these points. maybe if they put the connective tape on the shin and thigh, leaving the knee to float, the holes wont occur. damage always occurs where the tpe is taped to the metal.

INFORMATIONS