www.ordoll.com

OR 156 G - Unboxing

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Space Cowboy

OR 156 G - Unboxing

Post by Space Cowboy »

I'd like to share some factory and unboxing photos of my new doll, an OR 156 G. I've had her about 10 days now and am very happy with her! Joyce at OR provided great customer service.

Here are some factory pre-ship photos Joyce sent me:

Space Cowboy

Re: OR 156 G - Unboxing

Post by Space Cowboy »

The box and initial opening. The box is packed pretty tight, though not quite as much as I would do. The breasts are fairly exposed, but the neck is encased in a firm block of foam which would take much of the weight load if the box were upside-down. Additional firm foam blocks would take more of the load.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

First body shots. There is a depression on the right breast; these are hollow breasts, with (I think) medium walls. I've read this is common from shipment and this doesn't look too bad. At this point I'm wondering if I'll need a thin needle syringe to inject some air:

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Closeups of the breasts and face. This is head OR-015.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Feet and legs. I'd thought the pink nail polish I chose looked overly garish in the factory photo, but it's much softer in person. Her big toes have a skeletal bone which allows positioning and works good; the other 4 toes are solid TPE. The heels have taken a hit when the box must have been placed on end; fortunately it looks like there was no actual hole made in the flesh:

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Now, 10 days later. The right breast has come back on its own; I made sure the breasts have been supported by her arms all the time. I applied a hot towel to the heels just once; more treatments may be needed but those are looking much better too:

This OR-015 face has great lips, a pleasure to kiss. And the breasts well...they're awesome!

I didn't take pictures of everything else that came in the box; I received two wigs, a block of TPE that I asked for to test clothing and makeup, cleaning kit, sample outfit...I don't actually remember which one it was, the clothes are piling up LOL...and two inserts, I'd asked for an extra insert when I placed my order and wasn't charged for it, but when I reminded Joyce she included it at no charge.

This is my first doll with insert and I've not decided yet if I like that or not, but I surely like my new doll!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Very model review - Thank you.

Had panic seeing the photos of breasts on arrival but we used to this. Thank goodness they came back. Very beauty now.

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Thanks Joyce, that's part of why I waited to post this!

Another thing I didn't mention, and don't have a close up photo of, is the hands on this doll are great. Very nice shape, size and detail. The wrists are hinged and seem very strong, not wire.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I have some experience with the G cup fedex breast addition also. Most of the breasts coming back happens in the first week. hopefully they continue to improve if not air is an option. Hope you like your new lady!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I took my H cup to bed for the first time last night, and whilst championing B cup dolls for elegance, cuddling her from the front, legs wrapped around your back, and boobs squished against you right up into your armpits . . . is the most complete of sensual experiences.

The OR version of a big boob doll is supreme and it's important to buy her direct from Joyce or from a vendor who buys through Joyce rather than generically through Jinsan. I bought a second hand doll not bought through Joyce and the TPE is harder, feels like a lump of rubber, hard breasts get in the way, and the finish is not as good. There are two Jinsan factories and I reckon that one makes the brand dolls and the other makes generic dolls using the brand moulds but not to the same standard.

Whilst looking the same, the difference between the one coming straight from Joyce and the one I bought second hand originating from an unknown source is the difference between day and night.

The one not from Joyce direct I have no pleasure in taking to bed, whilst Joyce's doll is supreme.

The other day someone asked me how many dolls . . . and I counted 15 in the cupboard. Of those 15 whilst I admire their elegance as photo-models it's Joyce's large chested lady who wins the title of most satisfying in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Ztar073 wrote:I have some experience with the G cup fedex breast addition also. Most of the breasts coming back happens in the first week. hopefully they continue to improve if not air is an option. Hope you like your new lady!
I do really like her. I chose her because of the more natural breasts; the big ones that are globular don't do anything for me! There is no softness there, no natural movement. They're like an overdone job of breast implants. These OR G and H breasts are very nice - like haremlover says, they squish very nicely! I'm sure part of that is due to them being hollow, but the TPE is also a great softness.

haremlover, your thoughts about production sound spot on. I don't know so personally, but I was advised to buy the OR from Joyce and I'm glad I did.

I like A or B cup too, but this G cup lady is big booby fun!

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Thanks for pictures!

And what I see they don't practice wearing gloves and face masks at factory. Great... Nails... Brrr

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

mark81 wrote:And what I see they don't practice wearing gloves and face masks at factory.
Handling a tape measure with gloves on is easier said than done and not wearing facemasks means they don't need to - because the TPE doesn't smell and it's not poisonous and workers are not exposed to things they have to be protected from.

That's not like the fake factories viewtopic.php?f=87&t=91307

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

mark81 wrote:Thanks for pictures!

And what I see they don't practice wearing gloves and face masks at factory. Great... Nails... Brrr
Yeah the shot where you see someone's hands right there is a reminder that you need to give her a gooood wash when she arrives LOL...

I think haremlover is right though, it's not a big deal. Same thing as the fact that you don't always want to see what goes on in the kitchen at a restaurant, while the food you're served is just fine.

Someone asked for all her options before:
Oriental Rose 156cm G-cup
Head OR-015
Natural skin
Brown eyes
W-4 and W-7 wig
Removable vagina
Pink vaginal color
French nails
Big size nipple 5cm, pink color - I asked for a darker/redder color of this and am pleased
No pubic hair
Regular feet
Toenail color Nail-5
The soft TPE (though I don't know if there is another kind they use now)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Have Fun!! :D

INFORMATIONS