www.ordoll.com

Things I've Learned As a First Time Doll Owner

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Things I've Learned As a First Time Doll Owner

Post by Robert Lloyd »

"One advantage of inserts is less apt to have problems with the TPE ball. "

What is the TPE ball? What problems exist?

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

EQ8t wrote:So, instead you have sex with a headless woman. Nothing weird about that... :whistle:

Lol, just so everyone understands, it's a joke :wink: If you aren't weird, why are you here? :whistle:

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

Robert Lloyd wrote:"One advantage of inserts is less apt to have problems with the TPE ball. "

What is the TPE ball? What problems exist?
From what I've read, there is a chunk of tpe that "seals" off the vaginal canal from the end of the vaginal cavity, and occasionally comes dislodged. I'm not sure if that is also a thing in the other built in cavities, but it's honestly a downright ridiculous, flawed, and unsanitary design, and SHOULD BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!!!

Completely forgot about that and just want to make my thoughts clear to any doll manufacturers. If the tpe "ball" can become dislodged, then it can also prevent a perfect seal, potentially harboring bacteria at the end of the canals or even inside the doll, that we can't reach with our cleaning materials. There better be a damn good reason why they didn't just seal the canals off properly like in any other large sex toy. Hmm, I'm rethinking my use of the ass now, particularly as minor tears have already formed that I'll need to glue back together.

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Taffer wrote: 3) The holes on my doll are simply too small, both on the provided insert and the mouth/butt. I should have inquired about a larger insert and larger holes. No it's not a myth, Asians really do have smaller dix on average ;)
Hmmm... I've always wondered if using an insert-equipped doll without the insert would work?
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I've used mine without the insert quite a few times. Not that I NEED to as I have the world's smallest penis, but it does make things easier. She can be tightened up as needed by closing the legs.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

Acroyear wrote:
Taffer wrote: 3) The holes on my doll are simply too small, both on the provided insert and the mouth/butt. I should have inquired about a larger insert and larger holes. No it's not a myth, Asians really do have smaller dix on average ;)
Hmmm... I've always wondered if using an insert-equipped doll without the insert would work?
8O Just how big are you? It opens up into a cavity nearly the size of a tennis ball to house the insert.

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Taffer wrote:
8O Just how big are you? It opens up into a cavity nearly the size of a tennis ball to house the insert.
Sometimes it's not a matter of length, but girth. Not only do I worry about tearing the opening, but once inside I don't want to be squeezed out before I'm done.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

INFORMATIONS