www.ordoll.com

My first doll - the OR156G

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll - the OR156G

Post by Falcon_uk »

After much deliberation, and help with my decision from Joyce I have made my order.

An OR156 G cup with the WM #124 head.

Joyce from OR Doll has been a great help so far and I would highly recommend speaking to her if you need assistance with choosing a doll.

Now the wait. I guess the thing to do is to fill my time with shopping for outfits!

If the doll quality is as good as the communication and service, I know I won't be disappointed.

Thanks Joyce, I look forward to receiving the first pictures.

Falcon (DC)

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first doll - the OR156G

Post by abracadabra »

Congrats you chose wisely.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Welcome to the forum. :D
Guess you have been doing your home work and you've gone with a beautifully sculpted doll. :glou:

Gonna be tough couple of weeks. hang in there.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Hard to disagree with that choice if your me. I don't think you will be disappointed with the sculpt of that doll. It took around 11 days for me to get the factory photos from Joyce when I ordered mine so you are,probably looking at about that before you get to see her. Cross your fingers she arrives safe. I have to ask, did you get the free head Joyce is offering for Halloween? You only mentioned 1 head.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

GREAT CHOICE , ordoll and joyce are good to work with as a company to buy a doll from . she makes sure you get what you exactly want . :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Congratulations making your decision, they are both great choices, I have the head 124 for my Monique and Athena is currently rocking an OR156H body. You should be able to find suitable bras etc on eBay, I've just got a couple of 32E cups for Athena for a few quid, I think the 156G takes a slightly smaller size, anyway hopefully the next few weeks will fly by and your gal will move in, make sure you post some pics!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Falcon_uk wrote: Joyce from OR Doll has been a great help so far and I would highly recommend speaking to her if you need assistance with choosing a doll.
It's telling that most if not all of the photos of her ladies on her website are taken by enthusiasts like us rather than standard professionals - it's that enthusiasm that she brings to all who buy from her to the point of being near extended family. We're not just numbers on a site geared up to mass production, we're people she cares about and the dolls sent out reflect that. . . . and I detect this from the enthusiasm of other regular posters.

In that spirit, whilst some claim that all dolls that come out of the Jinsan factory are the same, I am convinced that she ensures that only the best get sent out in her name.

If it's a choice therefore of going through some other source for any cheaper price you might see buying through Joyce even if a little more gives an assurance that you'll be getting the best there is. Bargain hunting is great . . . but where standards are concerned it's often true that you get what you pay for. "Reassuringly expensive" is appropriate in the doll world making sure you get the genuine article, as Joyce will personally ensure.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Thanks all for the welcome and your replies.

Coolumbia, yes, most of my research has been based around the information and pictures that you guys have been posting, so thanks to all for that. The OR156G seems to my eye have a very realistic shape, OK very heavy up top, but not in an unnatural shape. I thought I had settled on the WM161 for the same reason, but I have taken on board the advice from Arthur1960 regarding weight and saved around 5kgs without feeling like I have compromised.

Ztar073, I am really looking forward to receiving the first pictures, and a little nervous about the shipping, will I get Jinsan boobs, or FedEx boobs, or UPS boobs?! Fingers crossed on that score. Joyce did indeed tell me about the Halloween promotion, but I settled for one head and she looked after me with the deal.

Timetraveler1, Joyce at OR has been a pleasure to deal with, lets hope that the rest of the process is as successful, I have no reason to expect otherwise so far.

Arthur1960, thanks for you help. Your advice about weight led me away from the WM161 and I subsequently found the OR156G. Your pictures of Monique also heavily influenced my decision on head choice, it came down to the WM #124 and #56, both beautiful and realistic looking. Bra size is something which I have been considering, should I wait and measure her, or just buy a cheap bra as a tester and go from there I wonder. What size would you guess at for the G cup? And, do you know shoe size? I am only buying in white at the moment for fear of the dreaded dye problems.

Harem, yes I quite agree. Money is of course a consideration, but not at the detriment to quality. There is always a balance to be found in that respect. But all being well, I think I got a top notch girl for a price I am happy with. I also agree about the presentation of the OR girls, they are all well turned out and very well photographed.

This is my first doll so I have a lot of preparation work to do now. Buy in the cleaning and maintenance materials, white towels, talc, oil etc. I need to make up the spare room and make up the spare bed (we're bound to fall out and I suspect I will be relegated there at some point!), clothes and jewellery to buy. I also need to re-familiarise myself with my Panasonic lumix camera to present her in the best light.

Hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by.

Fun times ahead!

vito

Post by vito »

Congrats! I am sure you will not regret your choice, she is a beauty! I have been trying to decide between the 157 G or H for several weeks now, and am still at an impasse. The side by side comparisons posting has been very helpful in that regard, and Joyce has been answering my questions about the differences. I'm curious what drove your decision to pull the trigger on the G cup model?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, I would say that, to begin with, try and get clothing that is white or light pink as, when new, tpe is more likely to pick up stains, I've found that now Sarah is over a year old, she seems to be able to cope with brighter colours although I am still cautious so do get your gal some white tights then she can wear coloured leggings etc over them. Dark wigs can be a staining problem so I would recommend getting a flesh coloured wig cap, they are about a quid on eBay. Bone up on the tpe care thread and as for bra size the OR Doll web site recommends a 32E, I've just got a couple off eBay for around £3 each, if possible try and get non wired bras to reduce the risk of leaving compression marks. Speaking of which such marks are inevitable at first but don't panic, despite what you may have read, tpe can be remarkably resilient and any marks will usually fade away, there are tricks you can do to speed things along. I just remembered that another good purchase would be a white body stocking, I have a couple which means you can then put bolder colours on your gal. Obviously there will be a bit of a learning curve but there is plenty of info on the forum to help you along and I'm sure your fellow members will only be too happy to give advice etc. I for one, will be looking forward to your first pics, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen head 124 with the OR156G so that should be a treat for the eyes!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Arthur1960 wrote:... if possible try and get non wired bras to reduce the risk of leaving compression marks...!
this reminds me. You most likely already know but you can pull the wires out if need be. :D

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Vito, I suspect either would be a good choice. They both look great. In the end, two things swung it for me (no not those two things!), first was the weight, the G cup is only a half kilo lighter than the H, but I wanted to choose the lightest possible without compromising on the natural body style. The second thing was a thread which I read (if I was more proficient at using this forum I would post you a link) which said that the G cup, and I quote "has more jiggly boobs and ass". This was in a direct comparison between G and H. It gave the definite impression that the G cup was a softer feeling and more natural moving body. Who doesn't like good jiggle?! I am pretty sure the thread is in the OR Dolls page of the forum. And while I do like a heavy chested girl, I think that the G cup is plenty. I looked at the WM155 for a short time because of the lighter weight, but that super narrow waste and augmented looking boobs didn't do it for me. Had weight not been a consideration, I may have pulled the pin sooner on a WM161. The pics on the ORDOLL.COM website on page two of the 156 bodies of Mary was a bit of a decider for me too. The pics are really well done and the doll is very well presented, the body just looks right to my eye. Good luck with your decision!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Sorry nearly forgot, shoes size will be UK adult 2.5, I'm sure that will be spot on, I just checked with Athena and her feet are just slightly smaller than the 156G and a size 2 fits her perfectly. You will have fun finding nice shoes in that size but they are out there, sometimes I get size 3 but if you have gone for the standing option then go for the right size in a good flat shoe so she's nice and stable and leave the sexy high heels for posing for pics. There are some brave guys that shoot their gals in high heels but it will damage the feet if your not ultra careful, I suspect the lighter gals, those in the mid 20Kg range can carry off standing in heels better.

vito

Post by vito »

Yeah, I saw the "jiggly boobs and ass " observation as well. Gotta say it has me leaning towards the G cup as well. I look forward to hearing about your experience with her. Would love to see another good "jiggle" video of her, after you've had time to get to know her!

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I considered that wm 161 as well. I didn't like the butt / hips/ thighs on that doll as much as the OR dolls. Took me months to decide between G and H cup. Really though call there. It would almost be easier if they only made one of those models. I know A lot of the G cup clothing sizes in 'merica sizes. If you want to know that let me know

INFORMATIONS