www.ordoll.com

My first Doll - the OR156G - Factory pics

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first Doll - the OR156G - Factory pics

Post by Falcon_uk »

I ordered my OR156G directly through Joyce on Tuesday evening, and just 4 days later, today on Saturday morning, Joyce has sent me the first pictures, 11 in total. Here are a few of them....

I think she looks great, I am not sure that the eyes are actually green, they appear kinda yellow / golden, but I have bought the brown and blue as well so I can swap and change.
Other than that ,I am really pleased with how she looks....
Attachments
F17C550F8688C884893C0431C1306C03.jpg
F17C550F8688C884893C0431C1306C03.jpg (349.96 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
AF1B6584EAFF1DBB4B2419D8396CF12A.jpg
AF1B6584EAFF1DBB4B2419D8396CF12A.jpg (258.25 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
A5AF46AF18C9F2399AB9A00EDF7BBFA3.jpg
A5AF46AF18C9F2399AB9A00EDF7BBFA3.jpg (292.16 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
A3F839882AE8DE9C7A479127409B8EA5.jpg
A3F839882AE8DE9C7A479127409B8EA5.jpg (335.5 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
20EA5B749C5DA78E59C1B157FE408D9B.jpg
20EA5B749C5DA78E59C1B157FE408D9B.jpg (341.73 KiB) Viewed 6376 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My first Doll - the OR156G - Factory pics

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Falcon_uk, exciting times! She looks great and I can confirm that they are green eyes, my Monique has them too and they can look like that in artificial light but in natural light they really look a lovely green. I see that you've gone for the standing option, if you want I can can give you a tip that I have tried with Keiko, my only standing doll, she's been standing for about 3 months now and her feet look fine, it's just a simple thing you can do that I think helps with the standing, and reduces the risk of wear on the tpe of the feet. Message me if your interested. Hope your gal has a safe journey.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

On your other thread you wondered if the bra size 32E would be the right fit for your gal and I posted a response there, today I also got a 34E which I suspect will be an ok fit for Athena (156H), it's also a non wired bra and is currently selling on eBay for just over £4. I will try it on Athena later and let you know but it should be ok as has about 1.5" of adjustment on he band. In the meantime here's a pic of Athena wearing the 32E with the 34E in her hand, I think for £4 it's worth it as these odd sizes can usually be a bit expensive.
Attachments
IMG_20171104_130853_695.jpg
IMG_20171104_130853_695.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 6357 times

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

what a gal! :glou:
Looks like she might like to drink tea out of a bone china cup.
Pinky cup.jpg
Pinky cup.jpg (37.29 KiB) Viewed 6311 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Wow that was quick and I like your configuration. Smart of you to get different eye colors ( I wish I had done that for photos). Shits about to get real for you. Hopefully you will find dolls is for you.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very lovely

Joyce's ladies are gorgeous and it's nice to see her factory photos

Thanks for posting

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I got round to trying Athena in the 34E bra but the band size is just a bit too big so I would certainly not go bigger than 32 and the 32E fits her about as well as I think I will find and it should be the same for your 156G.

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Arthur1960, many thanks. It's good to know that the eyes will look green "in person". I couldn't make my mind up between a green eyed red head and a blue eyed raven, so I went for options to cover both. Re bra sizes, I know I'm not the first and won't be the last to be a little confused over sizing! Thanks for taking out the guess work. The standing option was a no-brainer for me, I don't have a "thing" for feet so the bolts aren't a problem and I definitely want her to stand. I will message you for the tip offered regarding the feet.

Coolumbia, yes I can see her with her pinky out enjoying either straight yorkshire tea, or a tasty chai latte! I may have to try to re-create that pose for a picture!

Ztar073, really fast wasn't it, I didn't expect factory pictures until about this time next week. I have prepared work for the fact that I will be booking my last days' holiday on short notice some time in the next two weeks as I have a "large & heavy international package" arriving at some point. When asked, I told them it is a wardrobe arriving from China, which if I miss the delivery, won't fit in my Golf GTI! I hope the delivery date works out when it comes to it. It will start to feel real on the day that I am sitting at home waiting for the knock at the door!

Harem, yes no problem, I thought it would be good to share the factory pics and the timeline I have experienced. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to show her to you all naked, she is my girl after all! I did hold some pics back.

Do any of you have any experience of using wipes for cleaning? I have some medi-wipes at work, they are an anti-viral, anti-bacterial cleaning wipe used for cleaning first aid and medical equipment. It struck me that they may be a good option rather than using soap and water all of the time. I know that the neck and feet bolts will need protection from water. And do you guys always wash, oil, talc every time you clean your ladies? Obviously, when she first arrives she will get a thorough soap and water clean, oil and talc.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes. Wipes - I do have experience.

One of the reasons why I'm on the tail of fakes and not accepting any whitewash for an answer is that my fake OR which has split under the armpits has a split vagina too.

She came to me second hand and the bloke I bought her from swore he didn't have sexual use with her, despite her producing a vile smell from her internal cavity and having liquid there. He swore that he'd used some wipes to clean her. If not used sexually one really wonders . . . but there the story goes . . . and the chemical content of the wipe could possibly have degraded the TPE.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Falcon_UK, whatever you do don't use medical wipes on your gal, I'm assuming they are the same type I used to use when I worked as a nurse in which case they are soaked in alcohol which isn't good for tpe. I have read on here that some folk have been ok with the wipes you get for sensitive skin but I would be very wary and always check what they are soaked in. To be safe I just use diluted antibacterial handwash soap with a soft sponge to clean my gals, just get some from aldi or somewhere and make up a 1 in 5 mix.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Re cleaning frequency, obviously if you have relations with your gal then you need to clean her fairly swiftly, much easier, I'm guessing with an insert but a little more to do with a built-in gal which is why femidom's were invented! (All my gals have built in), for your gals general cleaning then that initial clean on arrival is important but then you can relax to make it once per month. A lot of it depends on what your gal gets up to, for most of this year my gals have been getting a monthly clean and baby oil rub but I'm now extending that to every 6 weeks as they are all pretty pampered, they get to lounge about the house and are always dressed (mostly always, Sarah may disagree that point a bit!). The key is getting the right balance, soak up all the info in the care threads and you will get to see that it's all about keeping our gals clean whilst reducing their contact with harmful products that can damage the tpe which requires mineral oil as part of its chemical structure to stop it breaking down. Recently there has been some discussion about over saturation of mineral oil in tpe that can weaken it's structure so you certainly don't want to be using baby oil and Vaseline every day! Hence my going to every 6 weeks. Your can see examples on the forum of damaged tpe that appears to have dried out thus making it more likely to tear where people have stored their dolls for several months and then when they have flexed the joints damage has occurred. Once you arm yourself with as much information as possible and you get your gal you will settle into a pattern of care that isn't as hard as it may sound, I now have 4 gals to care for with a 5th on the way and there are members on here with many more than that!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I recently bought some "Johnson's Baby Oil (2 x 500ml)" off amazon.co.uk is this stuff acceptable for use with TPE? Is that what you'd use for the oil wash?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes that's the stuff, once you've cleaned your gal, lay her on a big bath towel and then, the fun bit, you pour some in your hand and then massage it in, all over, it's hard work but someone has to do it! Current advice is that you should be doing it no more than once per month, once you have coated her with the baby oil then let it soak in for around 3 hrs then you can go ahead and powder her to get rid of any tackiness and give her skin a smooth feel, also makes getting her dressed easier.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Hehehe, yeah hard life having to oil up these dolls :)

Nice doll btw Falcon, i'm sure she'll be a pleasure to play with!

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Paul, I'm glad you asked about the oil. I was wondering whether standard Johnsons baby oil was the stuff to use, now I know. I was also wondering about the use of talc after the oil. I imagined a congealed mess when the talc mixed with the oil. Thanks again to Arthur, I now know that the oil will need a few hours to soak in.

Yes thanks Paul, I'm hoping she will be a pleasure, having never owned a doll before I am not sure what to expect. I've only seen pictures and videos and I keep wondering whether she will feel as good as she looks. And will she look as good 'in the flesh' as in the pictures? Will she be so much hard work that the effort will outweigh the reward? I'll find out soon enough I guess. But I am excited about it. I am trying, but failing to limit the online shopping for underwear and clothes! I have started looking at jewellery now! She needs to arrive soon, I am filling the waiting time with shopping for her.

I have heard cornflour powder mentioned. Does that mean that standard Johnson baby powder is no good and that I need to find this cornflour talc?

Arthur, I have read some good stuff on care and maintenance. I have read one thread though which was ended by a moderator for the conflicting advice within. I think though that I have read enough now to have a fairly good understanding of what TPE dolls like and don't like. I plan on giving the doll several good washes when I receive her. Based on your advice, I will adopt the once per moth regime for the full clean and oil. I won't be doing a full bath, just a sponge down with the 1:5 mix, microfibre towel dry, oil and talc a few hours later. The timescale may change as you have suggested over time. Vaseline only for lubricants. I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I am already looking forward to a fortnight off at xmas to spend with, OK I am going to say it, I have already named her, Isabelle. You alluded to a French connection, and well, she is belle!

INFORMATIONS