www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

mysiliconelovedoll

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
allireallywant1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

mysiliconelovedoll

Post by allireallywant1 »

has anyone received a doll from this vendor?
I placed an order last week and am anxiously waiting
this is a approved vendor but cant find anything on anyone receiving a doll from them?

allireallywant1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: mysiliconelovedoll

Bueler?...Bueler?......

Guess I will be the first lol

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

allireallywant1 wrote:Guess I will be the first lol
Did you get a tracking number yet?

I've been checking my emails & my account on their website and my order still says "Processing" :cry:

They did say in their email to me at the begining of the week that it would ship out this week, still hoping that is so!

allireallywant1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

yes i received the tracking number today and it says its arriving tomorrow?
So i will keep you updated and post pics since everyone else is silent on receiving an order from them.
:?

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

Very happy to hear it allireallywant1! Can't wait to see pics!

Odd thing happened today. I get home late and checked my mail box to find a delivery attempt notice!

Now the only thing I would be expecting from other than USPS would be this but my account on their site still says my order is "Processing" not shipped.

So I then look up the tracking number only to find that the package is the right weight for a Vanessa (and I have nothing else on order online that would even be a tenth of that weight)!

I get the feeling that their customer service has some disconnect in communication from their distribution point.

I hope it is it (maybe someone sent me something else of that same weight and didn't tell me but I doubt it) but at the same time this leaves me very disconcerted as to their ability to keep a waiting customer informed!

Had I known it was coming today I would have been there to greet the delivery (and been with her tonight)!

allireallywant1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

yeah i agree communication could be better lol
They sent mine fedex and it was 55lbs. but hopefully that is what they tried to deliver :D

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

I picked mine up from the Fedex office today (couldn't coordinate delivery with my schedule but no biggie).

Funny thing is in my account on Mysiliconelovedoll it still says "Processing" for my order!! :roll:

I have just now unpacked her & washed her (will powder her soon), SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

She is better than I expected in looks & feel! Love the tan skin tone. Supple beautiful breasts and ass! An inviting pussy to boot!

One thing that was disappointing (other than not knowing she was coming) was that she did not come with the outfit I asked for (cut off teeshirt, bra, and panties) but instead a one piece pink bunny outfit with a headband with bunny ears, actually quite cute but I wanted the other!

The toenails were painted as I requested so they got that right, maybe they'll still send me the right outfit

She did come with the usual WM pink blanket with white polka dots.

As I saw George of XSdolls recommend in another post I used the supplied gloves to take her out & unpacked her from the box and packing materials.

As she still smells strong of the manufacturing chemicals I'm going to let her air out for a few days before I spend long periods close to her in the same room I'll still enjoy just looking at her (and groping her here and there).

Despite the little issues she made it here in great shape (my WM140cm) and I am very pleased with my purchase! Will post pics soon once she has aired out some more and I start posing her!

:mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS