www.textiledoll.com

Textile Doll Storage

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
devlin1044
Apprentice
Apprentice

Textile Doll Storage

Post by devlin1044 »

I am thinking of getting this for my textile doll.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_19818-1281-KB30 ... tInfo=#img

I am on the waiting list but I am want to get ready for her.
I want to put her under lock and key when she is not around having fun around the house.
I want remove all the shelves and put 2 hooks on the cabinet backing.
The hooks will engage right under the arm pits so she can stand inside the storage cabinet.

Any thoughts on the way I want to store her?

kharmichead

Re: Textile Doll Storage

Post by kharmichead »

I'm no expert but the fabric/plushie dolls aren't like the silicone dolls, they don't have to be held from hooks. They aren't as heavy and no silicone to deform if stored incorrectly. I have a similar storage closet to the one you're buying for my Anime doll and I just stand her up in the closet. My Textile Doll should be here next week and I will store here the same way, I hope they both fit! Just be sure there are no sharp edges or anything for the fabric to catch on, they snag very easy. I was thinking of lining mine with some soft fabric. When my new girl gets here I will post pics of them sharing their closet.

devlin1044
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by devlin1044 »

Soft fabric sounds good. Hadn't thought of that.
Hooks are so that she doesn't move side to side or back or forth.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

The hooks will work great, guess I was saying you don't have to have them but I think with 2 dolls in one cabinet they would help keep them in place better. Don't know how secure you want this cabinet to be but a wood cabinet instead of a metal one like you link showed would be a lot easier to work on with drilling, cutting, etc..and wood screws are easy!

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

On those occasions when Signe has to make herself scarce, such as when we have guests staying, she wears a fluffy fur 'onesie' suit and a pair of thick fluffy socks to give her some protection against accidental damage and then goes inside a large lightweight fabric wedding dress carrier bag that I found on eBay for just a few pounds.
DSC01198.jpg
DSC01198.jpg (688.51 KiB) Viewed 5273 times
DSC01200.JPG
DSC01200.JPG (759.9 KiB) Viewed 5273 times
DSC01201.JPG
DSC01201.JPG (841.26 KiB) Viewed 5273 times
DSC01202.JPG
DSC01202.JPG (917.69 KiB) Viewed 5273 times
Oh, and sometimes gloves too, though I often forget these.

The wedding dress bag was a great find and keeps her clean and free of dust and pet hair (one of my cats loves snuggling up to Signe if she gets a chance). Wrapped up in her fluffy padding, inside the dress bag I have stored Signe standing up for two or three days on a couple of occasions but, although I'm sure she could happily be left like this for much longer without any detrimental effect, I would worry leaving her standing longer without additional support might put too much strain on her ankles, hip and knee joints. So most of the time when she has to hide away she lies in her wrappings flat on a spare bed. If this wasn't possible I imagine she'd be quite happy stored in a sitting position.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have mad3 pvc stands . They simply hold the doll by the crotch. I am storing a
couple of different kinds of dolls this way.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Cobra47
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cobra47 »

Kate Kane wrote:On those occasions when Signe has to make herself scarce, such as when we have guests staying, she wears a fluffy fur 'onesie' suit and a pair of thick fluffy socks to give her some protection against accidental damage and then goes inside a large lightweight fabric wedding dress carrier bag that I found on eBay for just a few pounds.
DSC01198.jpg
DSC01200.JPG
DSC01201.JPG
DSC01202.JPG
Oh, and sometimes gloves too, though I often forget these.

The wedding dress bag was a great find and keeps her clean and free of dust and pet hair (one of my cats loves snuggling up to Signe if she gets a chance). Wrapped up in her fluffy padding, inside the dress bag I have stored Signe standing up for two or three days on a couple of occasions but, although I'm sure she could happily be left like this for much longer without any detrimental effect, I would worry leaving her standing longer without additional support might put too much strain on her ankles, hip and knee joints. So most of the time when she has to hide away she lies in her wrappings flat on a spare bed. If this wasn't possible I imagine she'd be quite happy stored in a sitting position.
It is possible to fuck that textile doll with normal condom? Or is mandatory to use female condom? Female condoms are very expensive 30 of them for 24 pounds and 14 pounds for 144 male condoms.

INFORMATIONS