www.textiledoll.com

150 Cm body

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

150 Cm body

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello, I am thinking of getting the 150 cm body of Paris. What are you thought and how is it to sleep with? What size cloths does she wear and shoe size is it a six? Ty for reading and your reply's :)

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 150 Cm body

Post by Staraway »

Yeah..after I get my Anime doll I may lean towards getting one of these. They have an anime head. I was wondering if they have one with eyes? They are beautiful!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Hi guys.

I'm afraid my only experience is with the 165cm body of my girl, but the two bodies essentially follow the same recipe and I am pretty sure that the experience of them both will be very similar, so I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

Textile Dolls make great night time companions. My girl Signe feels very real when she is lying there next to me, usually with her head resting on my right shoulder, her right arm cuddled across my body and her right leg curled across mine. Her body is soft and cuddly and I think that it is the way that her limbs move in much the same way as a real girl's that adds a lot to the sense of realism. And yes, with a good insert (Jury at Textile Doll recommends a trimmed down Flashlight) sex is great, especially doggy.

Some clothes sizes will vary depending on the specifications you decide on and agree with Jury before he starts to make her. My Signe has a bust measurement of 32" and D cup size breasts, so therefore takes a (UK) size 32D bra - equivalent to a US size 32C or 70D metric (cm) size elsewhere in the EU. Her size for other underwear, dresses, skirts, tops etc is UK size 8 (US 6-8) or otherwise generally small. As I said however, this will vary from doll to doll as can order anything up to an F cup from Jury and he does a very nice line in big booty girls. As the Paris body is more petite, I would have thought that something closer to Signe's measurements or perhaps those of the lovely Annija he recently made for member Kharmichead (http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 26&t=60801) with slimmed down proportions might be more in keeping with the smaller body.

My girl has a foot measurement of 24cm (9 inches) which gives her a UK size 4 shoe size (6.5 US). This is also the standard foot measurement for the Paris body, but Jury does also offer a slightly smaller size for these dolls at 22cm (8.6 inches), roughly a US size 5.

Yes Textile Doll do offer a 'cartoon' style head option, but I believe that this is only in a closed eye style at the moment as it is intended to be mainly for night time use by those partners who might find sleeping with the standard style heads uncomfortable. Its a great option and seriously cute, but I have to say that I have never found sleeping with Signe using her normal head to be a problem and I couldn't do without waking up and looking into those beautiful eyes.

Jensguy

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

My Annija is a 150cm 'Paris' body. It's very nice to cuddle with them, very smooth skin and soft in the right places! Hard to say on the sizes, Annija's thread has some different sizing options but mostly women's small or XS fit's well. Can't help with the shoes as I don't have any for her but Juri does have a standard size or he can make it a custom size.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

@Oneparrot, the torso/leg proportion is spot on with the 150cm, and you can see for yourself :mrgreen:

Not sure what your expectation is, but when I sleep with mine, her presence is very close to sleeping with a real girl that sleeps tight (sans the snoring, body turning and drooling).

Junior size XS/S, Women size XS/P, Girls size 8-10 fits perfectly on the 150cm; Juri can help customize the shoe size, and I suggest you go with something like US size 5 1/2 or 6, since sexy shoe/stiletto/boot under US size 5 1/2 is pretty much hard to find without paying a premium.
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Topchef,
Ty for your photo and your suggestion on the shoe size.. I know I have been looking for heels for my teddy babes and that is hard too.. I find the these dolls so sexy and am really thinking of getting one. I can't believe how awesome they look What insert do you use for yours?
Ty :)

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello, I was wondering if you need to change any thing for sex with your lady? Like an insert? ty have a great day.

INFORMATIONS