www.textiledoll.com

An Update (Angie V2)

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

An Update (Angie V2)

Post by ChittyBA »

Happy New Year everyone.

Yuri has sent me some photo's of Angie (V2) who has been named Fiona. I should be receiving her next week. Enjoy :D
Attachments
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG (395.73 KiB) Viewed 5252 times

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: An Update (Angie V2)

Post by Hollywu »

She's gorgeous! i really love these dolls!

Cuddler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cuddler »

If you have any other pictures please post!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cuddler wrote:If you have any other pictures please post!

Hi Cuddler and Welcome.please have a read through here for the newbies welcome and handy hints.... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Cheers Anung 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ChittyBA »

As requested....more photo's :wink:
Attachments
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG (388.14 KiB) Viewed 5180 times
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG (473.07 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Amazingly lifelike.She looks great.

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ChittyBA »

Thank you Hollywood and Windave. I am very excited for her arrival :)

svevo

Post by svevo »

ChittyBA wrote:Happy New Year everyone.

Yuri has sent me some photo's of Angie (V2) who has been named Fiona. I should be receiving her next week. Enjoy :D
Congratulations ChittyBA - what a beauty! Look forward to seeing and hearing more of her.

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ChittyBA »

Thank you svevo and welcome. She is currently on her way to the UK so should be with me early next week.

I see that you also have a Big Bertha model as well. What have been your experiences with her so far?

svevo

Post by svevo »

ChittyBA wrote:Thank you svevo and welcome. She is currently on her way to the UK so should be with me early next week.
I see that you also have a Big Bertha model as well. What have been your experiences with her so far?
Hi ChittyBA - that's very exciting news :! . I hope you'll be able to post some pictures once she's settled in. I've been very pleased with Emma, but I don't have experience of other dolls to provide a great deal of comparison.

Having read quite a bit the subject though :whistle: , on this and other forums, I think Textile dolls have a lot going for them. The ability to stand without risk of damage to the floor or the doll is a great advantage over many of the silicone and tpe dolls. I enjoy taking pictures of Emma in her various outfits, and her standing ability, I think gives more options there. She's warm to hold too, which is the main negative for me, I think, of tpe/silicone. The more realistic body shapes available is something I like too, and also gives more options when buying clothes. Also she doesn't pick up stains (so far), from any clothes I've bought. I think where the Textile doll seems to beat most other plush dolls is the realism possible - the heads are relatively life like, as are the body shapes. If I were to want to change anything (I hope she's not listening!), when I ordered Emma, I asked for small breasts, and I guess to keep her in proportion, she is also very slight around the shoulders too. Fiona appears, from the pictures, to have a rather more substantial upper body, and I am coming round to see the advantages that offers :).

Anyway - I don't think I have to bang on too much about what's good about Textile dolls to you, as I see you already a 150cm doll - Angie? Did you find 150cm was a bit too small to be ideal?

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ChittyBA »

Hello svevo. To be honest I originally ordered the 150cm body type for the ease of storage. I live in a one bedroom flat so the 150cm would fit easily into my cupboard should anybody happen to unexpectedly come round :wink:. However, it later became apparent that, although clothes did fit her, I would need to find petite sizes.

The 165cm I think has a greater realism and proportion. Angie was made by Yuri to have a big ass and F cup breasts. On reflection, given her hip to ass ratio, this made buying clothes even harder (stretchy clothes seem to work better though).

Fiona has been made with DD cup breasts and a more slender body type :D

How do you find Emma's cuddleability? I have found Angie's body to be quite firm. I have asked Yuri to make Fiona a bit more squeezable in the important areas. I guess I will find out on Monday.

svevo

Post by svevo »

ChittyBA wrote: The 165cm I think has a greater realism and proportion. Angie was made by Yuri to have a big ass and F cup breasts. On reflection, given her hip to ass ratio, this made buying clothes even harder (stretchy clothes seem to work better though).

Fiona has been made with DD cup breasts and a more slender body type :D

How do you find Emma's cuddleability? I have found Angie's body to be quite firm. I have asked Yuri to make Fiona a bit more squeezable in the important areas. I guess I will find out on Monday.
Hi ChittyBA. That is interesting. Buying clothes for Emma was also a learning experience, but with the reverse problem of normal sizes tending toward being too roomy. As you are UK based (me too) I can speak UK sizes. I think Emmas breasts are at the bottom end of A cup and her chest is also small. I've bought a couple of bras for her, but even a 30A I have to shorten the shoulder straps considerably. Even though she is a reasonable height for a doll, she still comes under 'petite' in UK terms for height also. For dresses I've moved towards Size 4 petite in a style that has room at the hips. Any tops now I go for Size 4 petite. Lower down, her hip size is more of a size 8, but her waist is much smaller. So any trousers or leggings I tend toward size 8 and accept the waist won't be a great fit. Skirts are much the same, she has size 4-8 skirts that all work okay (if its a body hugging style I go for the larger size).

I guess Angie is going to be completely different from this, though she still is probably Petite in the height stakes.

As far as cuddleablity, well, I do get a lot of pleasure from holding Emma, though her arms and shoulders don't have alot of padding, so she's a bit on the bony side there :) Her thighs are great to give a gentle squeeze to though, and her backside is also very inviting for spooning with. But as she has a skeleton that is able to support herself standing, I guess she is never going to be quite as cuddleable in pure terms as something with less or no skeleton.

KissP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KissP »

Hi ChittyBA! Fiona looks amazing. Can you share some info about her?
She is 165cm tall type, right?
Is she have the "standard" 165cm body measurements (bust: 95cm/waist: 65 cm/Hips: 98 cm)? If not, can tell me the approximate measurements?
I can't identify the head. Can you help me out? :D

INFORMATIONS