dollstudio.org

Urgent! Available for adoption: YL Doll YL-148 & Lori head

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Urgent! Available for adoption: YL Doll YL-148 & Lori head

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this beautiful YL Doll YL-148 with Lori head is ready for adoption:
QQͼƬ20170210112436.jpg
QQͼƬ20170210112436.jpg (139.7 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
QQͼƬ20170210112444.jpg
QQͼƬ20170210112444.jpg (187.81 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
The customer had to go to the hospital on short notice and can no longer receive the doll.

The doll is factory-fresh and unused.

Configuration:
  • doll: YL Doll YL-148
  • head: YL Doll "Lori"
  • eye color: green
  • skin tone: medium/light tan
  • finger nails & toe nails: pink french manicure
  • vagina: built-in (fixed)
  • no pubic hair
  • normal skeleton (not standing)
  • color of labiae: pink
  • color of nipples: pink
The doll comes with two blonde wigs (#3 & #15).

Pictures of the head are available in this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=82277. The head available for adoption is exactly the one I photographed yesterday (same eye color, same skin tone, but different wigs; the two blonde wigs are unopened).
unboxing-yl-doll-lori-head-4552-dollstudio.JPG
unboxing-yl-doll-lori-head-4552-dollstudio.JPG (382.47 KiB) Viewed 3268 times
Supplied factory 'gifts' are: clothing, plastic comb, cotton gloves, plastic enema, pink blanket, metal M16 connector.

Package size is: ca. 56x18x11 in / 142x46x28 cm
Package weight is: ca. 87.1 lbs / 39.51 kg

Shipping to all EU countries.

Price is EUR 1940 (fixed) plus shipping. This prices includes all import fees (like customs, taxes, and brokerage fees)

Shipping cost examples: Germany = EUR 60 (= total EUR 2000); Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK = EUR 90 (= total EUR 2030).

Preferred method of payment: SEPA bank transfer.

This doll is Ready To Ship (RTS). She will depart on the next working day after payment has cleared. Shipping takes 2-5 days.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Urgent! Available for adoption: YL Doll YL-148 & Lori he

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Lori really wants to travel.

Price decrease, price is now EUR 1840 (fixed) plus shipping.

Shipping cost examples: Germany = EUR 60 (= total EUR 1900); Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK = EUR 90 (= total EUR 1930).

This doll is Ready To Ship (RTS). She will depart on the next working day after payment has cleared. Shipping takes 2-5 days.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's really gorgeous and deserves a good home fast

Best wishes

Harem

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

price decrease, price is now EUR 1740 (fixed) plus shipping.

Shipping cost examples: Germany = EUR 60 (= total EUR 1800); Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK = EUR 90 (= total EUR 1830).

Sandro

coccolone666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coccolone666 »

I'm intrested, but I'm not sure about the skin color.

Generally I prefer doll with a light/natural skin, and because I never seen a YL's doll with tanned skin, I can't get an idea of how dark she is.

Is somehow possible to obtain a sample of TPE skin to understand the color tone?

thanks
Luca

P.S.
ship to Italy is 90€ ?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

coccolone666 wrote:I'm intrested, but I'm not sure about the skin color. Generally I prefer doll with a light/natural skin, and because I never seen a YL's doll with tanned skin, I can't get an idea of how dark she is.
Her skin tone is "medium/light tan", not tanned. Please take a look at the factory photos above and the pictures of the head over here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=82277. This is not a white or light pink skin tone, but not a tan or light brown either. It's in-between light pink and tanned.

Regarding shipping costs, I just checked with UPS; they actually charge €103.57 for UPS Standard. But the total remains at €1830.

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Price is now EUR 1690 plus shipping.

Sandro

EndlessJourney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EndlessJourney »

Her legs kinda seem weird, do you have photos from a better angle?
Something about the proportions is bothering me

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

not much interest, so let's change the perspective on doll sales in Europe just for "fun" and try not see a beautiful female doll but a assembly of raw materials. The YL-148 weights about 29 kg according to specs, and I think one could harvest about 26 kg of good TPE in skin tone medium/light tan. A kilo of her TPE would be worth EUR 65, that's about $70.

Jinshan charges us $80 per kg of TPE (plus shipping and import fees). We need that for Indigo's TPE Repair Kit. Yes, raw TPE material from Jinshan costs more than this YL-148. So it would be a reasonable approach to make Indigo's TPE Repair Kits from her body. Some kind of Doll Soylent Green. Weird though, but numbers don't lie…

Not odd enough? It get's even weirder.

On the other hand, we could as well buy a WM Dolls 161 cm, about 35 kg, for net EUR 1343 from some crazy WM Dolls reseller over here in Germany or in the UK. At the moment there are a dime a dozend. A kilo of her TPE would just cost EUR 42, that's about $45 - about half of what WM charges us for raw TPE. It's the same stuff and can be as well processed for Indigo's TPE Repair Kit. Yeah, numbers don't lie…

Is it just me or is this more than just a bit weird?

It's economically more viable to cut a perfectly fine doll into shreds of TPE instead of selling her.

And it's even more economically viable not to import raw TPE from China at all but just go to a local WM Dolls reseller in Germany or the UK, buy a factory fresh retail doll and cut her into pieces. By that we save half the costs compared to buying raw TPE material directy from the same factory that makes the retail dolls.

Crazy times - and crazy new business models. "What is your profession?" - "Doll slasher"…

Sandro

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Sometimes economics doesn't make any sense at all but in this situation it makes perfect sense.

WM seems to be a big manufacturer so they are able to scale the production, decreasing their material costs per doll. You buying small amounts of the raw material basically on a retail price means that it's going to cost you a lot more.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble selling the doll. The idea of recycling the dolls you can't sell in order to make a repair kit seems like a viable way to go. It lowers your costs of making the kit and you can recoup your losses from the lost sale.

Then again it's a very business minded approach and I know you said you'd rather not do things that way.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

Its really depressing but it might be better to just to put her under the knife. I remember Indigo saying he had to buy used dolls and painstakingly sanitize them for his repair kits so why not just use this doll instead. You might make more money, and this doll lives on in other dolls that are loved by their owners.

On the massive plus side, we can finally see the modern Jinsan skeleton they have been trying so hard to keep secret.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

So it's settled, the lifespan af this beautiful doll is nearing the end. It's now "first come, first served" principle - as soon as Indigo needs the TPE material in "medium/light tan", she has to move to the doll slaughterhouse.

Until then, she will remain available for rescue.

Price is now EUR 1640 plus shipping.

Sandro

Schneehamster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schneehamster »

That's such a sad story. I'm surprised she's such a non-seller. The 148 body looks like a great overall
package; it even got its own thread for worshipping. I wonder what's the problem with this poor lady.
Is it the light skin tone? Or the face?

Well for me it would be the face I guess, it's beautiful but sadly not my cup of tea.
For the skin tone, I don't know, at least I didn't see a lot of light coloured YLs around here.

The thing with the weird legs did catch my eye as well, but after some comparisons with other pictures and
the YL videos, it just seems to be the camera angle framing her in an unfavourable way. She is definitely
getting a little skinnier towards the knees, but in most shots, it isn't sticking out that much - well never
caught my attention that much till now.

Oh, just noticed. She's a non-standing one. That's a little unfortunate as well - for me at least...

Poor little girl. :( I hope she'll find someone soon before her time is running out...

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Schneehamster wrote:I'm surprised she's such a non-seller. The 148 body looks like a great overall
package; it even got its own thread for worshipping. I wonder what's the problem with this poor lady.
Is it the light skin tone? Or the face?
There is nothing wrong with this configuration or the YL-148 in general. She is a very popular doll, the Lori head is popular, and the skin tone is popular. It's "just" that the EU market is disfunctional, as was discussed elsewhere.

This becomes pretty evident if you take a look at the "For Sale" section or recent auctions over here at TDF, or on the other non-sellers on stock. They do not even sell at less than cost prices - and these are good and tested dolls from renowned brands, among them serious highlights like the best sex doll for Europeans I know (Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong).

On the other hand it's seemingly "paradise" for EU customers. At least if you don't mind to get ripped off, you can get a "WM-140" from certain EU sellers for EUR 1033 shipped. Things will settle down when customers notice that they are deceived by bait & switch scam and fakes - or if authorities start to regulate (as obviously already happened in the UK, with unpleasant collateral damage for everybody).

Sandro

Schneehamster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schneehamster »

Aw, that's just insane. I don't want to imagine what you'll get for those ~1000 € offers.
It's crazy what happened in the market in just half a year, seems like everyone wants
to jump on the train and rip off some uninformed customers for a quick profit...

Let's hope that it's settling down fast. (btw. what happened in the UK? O.o)

INFORMATIONS