dollstudio.org

Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

Post by Dollstudio »

After Unboxing Maid-Fong by Maidlee Doll, today I'll start to introduce her more in-depth to you.

For starters: That's how she looks like when she waits for you:
I took this photo a couple of days ago, and now she is back in her box again. But when I look at this picture, it urges me to touch her body again. Was it just a dream, or is she actually so realistic as I remember her her smoothly flowing body curves?<br /><br />Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
I took this photo a couple of days ago, and now she is back in her box again. But when I look at this picture, it urges me to touch her body again. Was it just a dream, or is she actually so realistic as I remember her her smoothly flowing body curves?

Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4771.JPG (88.97 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
She has beautiful huge breasts with a 36DD cup size. Sometimes, Maid-Fong can be a bit shy about her looks. That makes her even more desirable.
I still need to get used to the fingers. They feel so real when touching that I often forget that they have wires.<br /><br />Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
I still need to get used to the fingers. They feel so real when touching that I often forget that they have wires.

introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4745.JPG (104.57 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
The makeup on her lips and on her nipples is a bit colourful.<br /><br />Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
The makeup on her lips and on her nipples is a bit colourful.

introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4744.JPG (92.29 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4746.JPG (98.16 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4748.JPG (82.96 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4747.JPG (93.31 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
Also, she has beautiful feet with lots of details. They even show a sinew and some veins.
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4778.JPG (714.54 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
The sole of a foot and her toes. For better durability, the toes are not separated. There are no wires in the toes.
In this image, you can see the seamline. The seams were removed very precisely.<br /><br />Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
In this image, you can see the seamline. The seams were removed very precisely.

introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4756.JPG (82.97 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
This foot is just wonderful!
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4760.JPG (96.77 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
And there are very nice buttocks. Voluptuously round and very soft.
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4757.JPG (81.44 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

Post by Dollstudio »

Also she has very attractive lady parts. The color of those lips is just perfect! Here with closed lips:
Again you can see how precise the seamlines were trimmed.<br /><br />Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
Again you can see how precise the seamlines were trimmed.

introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4739.JPG (95.1 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
…and here with opened legs:
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4740.JPG (98.08 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
She can touch herself with her own hands…
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4741.JPG (103.07 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
Maid-Fongs fingers have wires and are poseable; they can grab and hold small objects.<br /><br />Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong - Dollstudio.
Maid-Fongs fingers have wires and are poseable; they can grab and hold small objects.

introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4752.JPG (97.75 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
…or she can use a toy…
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4749.JPG (92.97 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4750.JPG (97.46 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4751.JPG (88.31 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
That's as forum policy allows us to show you.

But there's more if you turn her around. She has a very inviting butthole that opens nicely if you spread her legs.

Vagina and anus are exactly placed where they are supposed to be. This doll is anatomically correct where it matters!
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4754.JPG (150.95 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
And that's all Faid-Fong wants to show us today. Yes, she can be a real tease sometimes :wink:

-Sandro
Attachments
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4750.JPG (97.46 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4742.JPG (96.76 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Wow, she is a great looking doll. Definitely have to add this doll to my to buy list. :wink:
<em>I know the good artist</em>

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Nice! I love all of the little details on her hands and feet! And that first picture... I love those lines on her inner thighs leading to her vagina. So hot!

Can we get a look at her face as well?
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

What a hot Body ~!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@deadpringle: All at the right time ;-) But yes, I'll post a head comparison of Maid-Fong, Sandy (Doll Sweet), Jennifer (YL Doll), a WM Dolls head and maybe some others in a couple of days. Stay tuned :P

-Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Here's the promised head comparison: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 60#p735060

-Sandro

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Amazing detail on the feet! very impressed. That's what i like about doll i want them as real as possible.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

puma uma wrote:Amazing detail on the feet! very impressed. That's what i like about doll i want them as real as possible.
I agree with PUMA UMA! The details do make her look so life like.
AHHHH Maid-Fong is simply one beautiful quality lady. So pretty and the detailing. WoW!

INFORMATIONS