dollstudio.org

New stain remover for TPE and silicone

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New stain remover for TPE and silicone

Post by FiveByFive »

Indigo, this looks amazing, and if possible, I would like to discuss pricing/availability so I might acquire some for my 165K cup. I was extremely foolish and left for work after first dressing her up in her cosplay outfit (which took a long time to recieve, so I was excited about getting it on despite imminent work). The outfit includes a large amount of black lingerie (including black gloves), and she was stained profusely on every contact surface. It sucks, because both I and the custom tailor had taken every precaution by washing/treating multiple times, but you can't mess around with black fabrics and TPE.

These days I just try to convince myself it's exotic body art, but it's definitely a hard sell. If you'd like, I'll show you pictures when I get home.

Hopefully I can get a hold of this apparently-miracle cream and restore the doll back to her old self, or at least as close as possible!
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@FiveByFive & Chronos: The stain remover creme is currently in field testing on a wider range of dolls to make sure that nothing bad happens (something bad does happen if you apply the Jinshan TPE stain remover on a silicone doll).

So far, Indigo has performed successfull tests on Jinshan dolls (WM/YL/OR/Jellynew), Doll Sweet (2015 silicone), and 4woods, so unstaining a K cup doll should be safe.

Pricing will be ~€15-20 for the 40 ml (~1.35 oz) can plus shipping. For a few applications, the smaller 20 ml can (~0.68 oz) should suffice.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ FiveByFive and Chronos:

As Sandro said we are looking for beta testers.

Therefore I would like to send you the TPE and silicone stain remover creme for free.
Please send me a PN with your shipping address.
Is this suitable for you ?

It would be very kind of you showing us the result before and afterwards.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Good things are worth waiting for!
This thread is listed in the BCD section titled "latest and greatest -Sandro Special Solutions."
Jeff and his BCDGirls

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Looks like a great product, keeping an eye on this.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I was just wondering if this will remove mold stains from TPE? Particularly if the mold itself has been killed, but the stains are still present?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I was just wondering if this will remove mold stains from TPE? Particularly if the mold itself has been killed, but the stains are still present?
We have currently two test scenarios for this:

1) Indigo is currently running a synthetic test with fresh mold on on Jinshan TPE and some platinum cured TPE samples. We will have a result in about a week.

It is possible that the stain remover can reduce fresh mold.

2) I made an own test with old mold on a cheap one component hardware store silicone:

Before:
DSC03440.JPG
DSC03440.JPG (148.13 KiB) Viewed 2593 times
The mold was deep inside the silicone, and the stain remover had almost no effect on this.

I cross checked with a mold remover based on bleach, which also had no relevant effect on this piece of silicone.

After applying stain remover for 24 hours (only one application) + mold remover for 6 hours:
DSC03461.JPG
DSC03461.JPG (153.86 KiB) Viewed 2593 times
So the stain remover is clearly no cure for cancer. There are cases where only concentrated bleach will help - or binning the affected parts.

What we need to figure out now are documented use cases a) where the stain remover works best, b) where it can work, and c) where it doesn't help at all.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

It's so gracious of you to offer this stuff for free as a beta tester, but I have every intention of paying you if this works as intended. As you've seen, my staining is pretty ungodly, and any product that can fix it deserves to be paid for.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Stain Removal Attempt, Part 1

I don't know why I have so many issues uploading photos here, but above is a link that collects my first set of photos for my stain removal attempt with Indigo's cream.

As you can tell, the doll is a WM 165CM K-cup (meaning Jinshan TPE), and it has monstrous stains from black lingerie (to include an extremely tight fitting bra, gloves, and leggings), as well as a bit on the head from black wig netting. The worst staining is on the feet and leggings where the contact was most intense and for the longest duration. Staining is also heavy on the underside of the breasts, as well as around the ribs. Additionally, though the pictures do not show, there is also some staining on the back. The staining was so bad that at some point it carried over onto the white blouse at the shoulders, which bleach has sadly been unable to remove.

The doll has been this way since late July/early October, and the stains had set in over the course of 16 hours before the clothes were removed. After the initial staining and intense removal attempts using odorless mineral spirits, I surrendered to the likelihood of permanent damage, and had even redressed the doll in said lingerie once or twice following multiple washings. Even after these washings, AND the treatment attempts done by the tailor prior to arrival, the clothes actually seem to have darkened the stains even more. Since then, I have not had the doll in the lingerie.

It will take a miracle in my eyes to make these stains go away, but perhaps Indigo's product is the cure. If so, then it will indeed be the ultimate proof for his product.

Fingers crossed, folks.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

There is a thread somewhere on TDF where the owner was able to remove mold from TPE by soaking for days with Peroxide.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

FiveByFive wrote:I don't know why I have so many issues uploading photos here, but above is a link that collects my first set of photos for my stain removal attempt with Indigo's cream. […] It will take a miracle in my eyes to make these stains go away, but perhaps Indigo's product is the cure. If so, then it will indeed be the ultimate proof for his product.
I'll post the pictures from above, if you don't mind…

This is the stained lady:
01.jpg
01.jpg (132.08 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (197.98 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (139 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
She looks kind of cool, I think, but OK, it's not as she is supposed to be…

Application of the stain remover creme:
04.jpg
04.jpg (109.51 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (126.13 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (173.5 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
Notice from Indigo: For better results, the creme should be applied in a thick, covering layer onto the stained areas.

It is not necessary to apply the creme on non-stained areas - that only wastes the creme.

Result so far:
07.jpg
07.jpg (80.67 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
08.jpg
08.jpg (107.66 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
09.jpg
09.jpg (158.58 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (105.59 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
I guess, it's already an enhancement ;-)

Sandro

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

8O if this is not a miracle product I don't know! For me who loves black shiny spandex dresses this is a revolution!
Excellent job Indigo and Sandro! :thumbs_up:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I must say, I'm a little surprised that there's not more hype for the results here.

Just in case ya'll forgot, the staining on this doll was set in from a day's worth of black lingerie wear, and had been worsened by donning said lingerie again a week or two down the road. Odorless mineral spirits applied directly for over a day did nothing.

A month and a half of stain setting in later, I try Indigo's product and...well, just look! At first I didn't think it was doing much, but the over-time effect after removing the product is actually quite intense. The final pictures are following 2 relatively haphazard applications, simply due to the extent of staining, and one last targeted application using a brush. It took a lot of creme, but the results more than speak for themselves.

Seriously, get hype for this chemical genius. It even got rid of heavily/directly applied Sharpie on the nips/areolas! You can clearly experiment to your heart's content with this stuff as your backup.
Attachments
2016-10-05 09.45.03.jpg
2016-10-05 09.45.03.jpg (442.09 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
2016-10-05 09.45.29.jpg
2016-10-05 09.45.29.jpg (291.41 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
2016-10-05 09.47.10.jpg
2016-10-05 09.47.10.jpg (368.7 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
2016-10-05 09.48.20.jpg
2016-10-05 09.48.20.jpg (682.41 KiB) Viewed 2415 times

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

Guys, this is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!!

FivebyFive, couldn't agree more... I am a brand new TPE doll owner and have been doing extensive research on clothing, staining, fabrics to avoid, how many washes before safe, etc.

One of the most fun things to do with a doll, (I would imagine) is dress her up and play out your fantasies. This has always been a highly precarious event however, because of the staining. Who wants a permanent blob on their new purchase which cost thousands of dollars?

But this product.... WOW. While you still shouldn't keep your dolls in tight black spandex overnight, this product could make lengthy playtime wearing kinky black lingerie a reality to doll owners everywhere, particularly the TPE community.

So is this stuff for sale yet? I'm buying it as soon as it's out even if I don't have stains (yet!). Because they WILL come.

Hint to vendors: A small container of this stuff should be a mandatory accessory for new dolls, just like nice shirts come with extra buttons and new houses come with a few extra buckets of matching paint. Because staining WILL happen eventually, and this stuff kills it.

Genius. Pure Genius. Indigo, you've made a lasting contribution to the entire doll community. Bravo Sir!!!!!

INFORMATIONS